***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

Got to see baby and hear his heart-beating such a wonderful feeling! Anyway I told the tech I didnt want to know the sex but now im starting to change my mind. I have another scan scheduled for the 12th of Jan. I want to start shopping but then again I want to be surprised when I have lo. This is flipping hard.

Glad all went well. :happydance:

I had my 16 wk MW appointment today and my urine is 100% clear of ketones now! Unfortunately my BP is even lower than it was so my dizzy spells are here to stay for the duration. As MW said though, it could be worse and it could be high.

She also found Leechling straight away on the doppler so I know I have 100% been listening to the right sound now. He was kicking at it and very active according to her. :cloud9:

Am I the last June mummy to have a scan ? its this friday!

I havent had any early or reassurance scans at all lol!

Looking at tickers mummies will be having their sexing scans soon lmao!!!!

x

x

Bless you, I don't know how you've been able to wait this long! I would have caved and gone private by now. :haha:

My 20 week scan is 4th Jan!

Got to see baby and hear his heart-beating such a wonderful feeling! Anyway I told the tech I didnt want to know the sex but now im starting to change my mind. I have another scan scheduled for the 12th of Jan. I want to start shopping but then again I want to be surprised when I have lo. This is flipping hard.

I had my 16 wk MW appointment today and my urine is 100% clear of ketones now! Unfortunately my BP is even lower than it was so my dizzy spells are here to stay for the duration. As MW said though, it could be worse and it could be high.

She also found Leechling straight away on the doppler so I know I have 100% been listening to the right sound now. He was kicking at it and very active according to her. :cloud9:

Isn't it the best thing hearing lo's heartbeat. Congrats on no keytones!!! I have gained 6 pounds since my last appointment. I was unable to urinate because I was running late due to ice/snow and had to go before I got to the dr this morning :wacko:. They said I should be fine due to the weight gain.

I really dont know anything about BP but I hope it regulates! Have you felt lo moving yet?

Is anyone else having problems eating? I don't know if it is because I am sick with a cold or what, but I haven't really wanted anything to eat and when I do eat, I take little nibbles and than I am full or find out that I didn't really want to eat what I was eating. Nothing sounds good time right now. I am thinking it is the cold.

Isn't it the best thing hearing lo's heartbeat. Congrats on no keytones!!! I have gained 6 pounds since my last appointment. I was unable to urinate because I was running late due to ice/snow and had to go before I got to the dr this morning :wacko:. They said I should be fine due to the weight gain.

I really dont know anything about BP but I hope it regulates! Have you felt lo moving yet?

The MW seemed disappointed we were not more awe struck so I had to come clean and tell her we had been listening at home since 12 weeks. :blush:

I'm getting low down muscle twitches and scratching sensations which may be the start of movement acocrding to some ladies on here and the MW, but nothing concrete yet. :flower:

Is anyone else having problems eating? I don't know if it is because I am sick with a cold or what, but I haven't really wanted anything to eat and when I do eat, I take little nibbles and than I am full or find out that I didn't really want to eat what I was eating. Nothing sounds good time right now. I am thinking it is the cold.

My appetite has gone off and on this week. One day nothing sounds good, the next day I want to eat everything.

I went to the doctor this afternoon and so far all my blood tests and other stats are fine. I lost a couple of pounds, but the doctor said it happens sometimes when women start eating healthier (I was overweight to begin with anyways). She got a heartbeat on the doppler but wasn't able to fully time it as the baby was being stubborn and wanted to hide. :haha:

I noticed my ticker says second trimester, but aren't I still in the first trimester? When do I actually change over to second?

x

Bless you, I don't know how you've been able to wait this long! I would have caved and gone private by now. :haha:

My 20 week scan is 4th Jan!

Wow 20 week!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol jesus

good luck hun!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

x

Although my early scan put me back a week, the hospital's still counting me as a week ahead, so now I am 12 weeks 6 days ... and my 12 week scan isn't till 22nd December (13 weeks 6 days), so I might be the last June mummy (If I am a June mummy .. we'll have to wait and see..) to get my scan!! Apparently the hospital here is really really stretched.

x

Although my early scan put me back a week, the hospital's still counting me as a week ahead, so now I am 12 weeks 6 days ... and my 12 week scan isn't till 22nd December (13 weeks 6 days), so I might be the last June mummy (If I am a June mummy .. we'll have to wait and see..) to get my scan!! Apparently the hospital here is really really stretched.

:hugs: at least u had an early one :thumbup: hope they get their bums into gear and get one sorted for you asap!

x

x

:hugs: at least u had an early one :thumbup: hope they get their bums into gear and get one sorted for you asap!

x
True, but I was pulling my hair out until I finally got the scan date ... we're planning on telling family over christmas, and I didn't know what I'd have done if we didn't get the scan!

Bet your family will be super excited hun :D !!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxx

Hi!!! Can you add me to the list. Going by EDD of June 9... Even though seems to have moved up a few days but they aren't changing it. THanks!

My level II scan in Jan 28 - will be 22 weeks! I can't wait to find out blue or pink.

Have a feeling it is team blue as I can not eat sweets!

So I felt baby move last night. He was going crazy bouncing from side to side doing flips and what not. Please tell me its normal to go from thinking baby is gas to full out wow thats a kick in a weeks time. It really scared me last night being awakened by movement. Normal? or call Dr?

I had my second mw appoint this morning. We got lots sorted this time. I have my 20 week scan booked for 28th Jan and she also booked me in for my antenatel classes in April too!
Plus I got to hear babys heatbeat for the first time on the doppler. It was only for a few seconds as it wriggled away (baby is still low down and nestled behind my pubic bone still so she had to press down hard to find it!). Was good to hear it though as i've felt really poorly with a nasty cold virus for the past 2 weeks so its good to know that baby is still snuggled in there!

So I felt baby move last night. He was going crazy bouncing from side to side doing flips and what not. Please tell me its normal to go from thinking baby is gas to full out wow thats a kick in a weeks time. It really scared me last night being awakened by movement. Normal? or call Dr?

Hey hon,

Sorry I can't really help you with that because i'm still waiting to feel my baby move for the first time. I should think it is fine though and its just that you notice it more now that you are aware of it! You've got a little wriggler in there!

jna I'm being kicked in the pubic bone today. at the beginning of the week it was just a weird scratchy feeling. x

Thanks ladies. I was kind of scared because it seem early to me. I have been trying to get lo to move this morning and nothing. Seems like he only parties when im sleep (yay for me)

Sooz congrats on feeling lo!!!

Lumpy congrats on getting all your dates set and getting over you sickness. Jan will be an awesome month for us June buds

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->