***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

Am I the last June mummy to have a scan ? its this friday!

I havent had any early or reassurance scans at all lol!

Looking at tickers mummies will be having their sexing scans soon lmao!!!!

x

you're def not the last! i had a bit of an early one around 9 weeks so i don't have mine until dec 29 where i'll be 14 weeks! i'm hoping they set me ahead a bit as i was set back 5 days at my first scan.

I'm also feeling increasing movements only days after feeling the 1st flutters.
I was sitting down on the tube this morning happily reading my book when I felt what can only have been a little kick. It stopped me reading straight away and I felt quite emotional. :cloud9: Maybe little-un was protesting at my ever-tightening jeans digging into my belly? :shrug:
Can't wait until my next scan on the 13th. :happydance:

Popped into mothercare for the first time yesterday on my way home and nearly bought my 1st babygrow - decided in the end to hold off and treat myself (well baby actually! :dohh: ) after the scan.

Good luck with the upcoming scans. :hugs:

So I felt baby move last night. He was going crazy bouncing from side to side doing flips and what not. Please tell me its normal to go from thinking baby is gas to full out wow thats a kick in a weeks time. It really scared me last night being awakened by movement. Normal? or call Dr?

Oh my gosh.....that is awesome! Congrats :happydance: Is this your first? I am so excited to feel LO move but everyone keeps telling me since it is my first and I'm on the heavy side, it won't be for quite a while. :dohh: I would LOVE if it happened next week.

If it concerns you, maybe you should call the doctor. Although I'm not sure what is considered "normal" :shrug:

This is my first and im a "big" girl and it was definitely baby I was feeling because when I laid down for a nap earlier he started wiggling around again

This is my first and im a "big" girl and it was definitely baby I was feeling because when I laid down for a nap earlier he started wiggling around again

:happydance:I'm so excited now! Thank you!

span you've done well to resist buying anything so far. I've bought 3 sleepsuits and a babygrow (not sure what the difference is :haha:).

What did the early movements feel like? Last night I was feeling some twinges, hard to describe. I suppose the feel muscular, like cramps but only last about a second each. Not sure if its that or stretching. :shrug:

I'd say the early movements feel like when your eye twitches, but in your lower abdomen obviously. Others have described it as being like little bubbles popping.

Lx

I get twinges low down in my pelvis, normally 2-3 back to back and then they stop.

Hey girls - My first scan today!!!

Everything is A-OK!

Can u move me to 19th June please :thumbup:

https://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm309/gwizz1982/Baby%202/IMG_0558.jpg

Great picture Gwizz, congratulations!

Lx

That picture is amazing Gwizz. Little toes! They are so tiny! Yay x :happydance:

I had my 12 week scan yesterday and everything was fine as far as I am aware. The baby measured exactly the same as what I thought I was, so I am 13 weeks today and into the second trimester!!

I have to go back next week though as they were unable to measure the fluid behind the baby's next as he/she wouldn't get off his/her bottom!

Anyone else have a not very active baby? Could this be a bad thing or could the fact that I was very hungry have had an affect on his/her energy levels? I don't know whether to be worried or not.

Had my 12 week scan today and everything looked great! The baby was moving and stretching and somersaulting the whole time, which was frustrating the technician because it took her awhile to get a decent picture and measurement! :haha:

scan1.jpg

scan2.jpg

Congratulations on the scans guys. Loving the foot Gwizz - my pics only showed head and torso, though we saw all the feet and hands during the scan.
Squeal - I wouldn't worry about your baby being lazy. Mine was at my scan - the sonographer had to have a good old wiggle with the probe to get the bugger to move. It really scared me but she said at the end there was nothing to worry about. (wish she's said that during the scan as I was in a bit of a panic!!)

I gave in today with the baby stuff buying. Popped to Westfields after work this afternoon with a friend from work to get a couple of christmas pressies. Got a little double pack of short sleaved suits from Mamas & Papas. They are SO sweet - one of them says 'Welome to the world'. :kiss:

Also got 2 pairs of maternity jeans, a 3-pack of cheapo bump bands and a LOVELY jacket (not maternity) that spoke to me as soon as I walked into New Look! :happydance:
I only ended up buying one actual christmas present. :blush::dohh:

Very tired now. Hubby out so dinner, bath and bed. Got a 3 day weekend which is nice. :flower:

Attachments

• 1st clothes.jpg
    1st clothes.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe