***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

Aww they are cute. I daren't buy anything yet.

I'm glad I'm not the only one with a lazy baby! Did you have the fluid at the back of the neck measured?

Here's my pictures:

The first the baby wasn't in a good position to measure it, so I had to walk around for half an hour or so then when I went back he/she had changed position but it still wasn't good enough, I don't have a clue what the woman wanted !!

Attachments

• IMG_0285.jpg
    IMG_0285.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0284.jpg
    IMG_0284.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 6
Ours basically slept the whole way through our scan!

Rumour has it that babies who sleep through both scans are good sleepers when they arrive! :haha: :thumbup:

xXx

Aw cool pics. She did manage to get a measurement luckily, though there didn't seem to be much of a difference in position before and after the probe wiggle so I don't know how they decide! My measurement was 1.5mm (at 14 weeks).

I actually felt like a fraud when I went into the baby shop! Maybe I'll have to have a big bump before I feel like I fit in! :blush: :haha:
Buying the 1st items of clothing has sent my mum into even more of a frenzy of excitement! :wacko:

Ours basically slept the whole way through our scan!

Rumour has it that babies who sleep through both scans are good sleepers when they arrive! :haha: :thumbup:

xXx

I'm liking that theory because I like my sleep too!

Span, I know how you feel, I feel so paranoid about walking into baby shops, (a) because I have no bump (although I could be buying for someone else) and (b) if I had a bump, due to looking young even though I'm 21, people will think I am a teenager, not that anything is wrong with that, but some people look down on you. So either way, I'm not going to win!

I can't wait until I have my scan!! Bout another week and a half. =/

Love the scan pics ladies! And I had to go back for my 12 week because baby was so lazy. Even the second time it took forever to get the shot they needed. I hope this does me a good sleeper once LO is here.

My gender scan has been scheduled for January 27th. Soooooo excited!!:happydance:

I'm hoping the fact Leechling doesn't kick me when I'm laying down means he'll have a decent sleeping pattern. :haha:

I also feel like a total fraud in baby shops. I swear I blush and everything. I hear my MIL has started buying stuff now.

Got my email through today with details of the place I've reserved on my local NCT ante natal classes. Glad that hubby has given the go-ahead for it. From what I've read not only are the classes very good but the friends you make on the courses prove invaluable when you're stuck at home with baby while everyone else is at work. :baby:

We were planning on going to the London Dungeons today as hubby got hold of some free tickets but with the snow coming down heavily we've had to give it a miss. It's bad enough battling with poor train services when you've had to commute to work - there's no way I'm gonna do it through choice! :nope:

Think I might make my 1st snowman for years on the terrace later. I really am feeling quite perky today! :happydance:

i had my booking in appointment today, all went fine, im under consultant care due to high bmi and the higher risk of GD as i had lots of signs and symptoms last preg but had baby before they got to do the relevant checks on me!
i asked to get booked onto a brestfeeding course as last preg i felt very unsupported with regards to feeding and i didnt manage to do it through lack of help!
im still not finding heartbeat on doppler which keeps worrying me but i can hear lots of swooshing so hoping everything is ok in there, will give it another go tonight!
Lou
xxx

I wouldn't worry too much if you can't find it, it can take me ages sometimes and even then I can maybe hear it for 10-20 seconds if I am lucky before he/she swims away and then I'm back to trying to find it for ages again so it's not easy!

Squeal our measurement was 1.4 @ 13.5 weeks - sonographer said it was all ok :D

x

my measurement was 1.5 at 12 weeks which i think is fine just still awaiting the blood results to go with it

Lou
xxx

Thanks ladies. At least if they managed to get the measurements next week I will have something to compare mine to and know whether it's okay or not. I hope they manage to get them.

Finally made our snowman! Of course we had a bit of a snowball fight too but it's all part of the fun. :haha:
Hubby and I were both a bit tetchy with each other yesterday but a good old talk last night has sorted it all out (he is having a period of feeling down - he suffers with depression, I was tired and hormonal).

Sports personality tonight - I'm torn between Mark Cavendish and AP McCoy.
So glad that the baby will have arrived before the Tour de France next year (takes place in July) so I can watch it while on maternity leave! I'd actually said before we conceived that, in an ideal world, I'd get pregnant straight away so the timing would be right! :happydance:

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs1387.snc4/163981_10150336179540394_722310393_16282892_8123842_n.jpg

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/hs002.snc6/165204_10150336180730394_722310393_16282929_5485810_n.jpg

Loving the pictures Span.

I'm having some pain beside my right hip today, it's like a pulled muscle feeling, every time I rolled over in bed last night I felt it and when I get up etc I can feel it too.

Does this sound like RLP?

I'm not sure what RLP is sorry. Do you mean SPD? I had pain between my legs when pregnant with jack particularly when I did something that involved spreading my legs such as rolling over in bed and getting out of the car (I know what all your dirty minds were thinking :rofl:) I found that on a night if I put a pillow between my legs and rolled with my knees together it did help. I was diagnosed with mild SPD but it was late in pregnancy. Proberly about 34+ weeks

i went to doctors on thurs and they said i got spd now! im dreading being bad later on as i suffered so badly with back pain in last pregnancy!
Lou
xxx

Been sick again tonight. Had had a good week too! Boo! :cry:

Got midwife on Wed praying to hear heartbeat for first time!

I thought McCoy would do well and didn't have a fave myself this year.

Span, your snowman looks like our babies about now - all head!!! :rofl:

xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"