***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

Our snowman was a bit scary when I saw it through the double doors on my way back from the loo during the night - actually looked like an intruder was sitting out on the terrace. (though good luck to them as we're on the top floor! :haha: )

Sweet potato today! :happydance: I love marking off the weeks. Only 2 weeks to go until the half way stage! :thumbup:

My bump seems to have regressed slightly after starting to make an appearance nearly 2 weeks ago! It seems to be there when I'm lying on my back but when I stand up there's nothing there?! :wacko:

im starting to feel like im getting bit of a belly, to anyone else it just looks like lots of fat but i can feel its firmer than that!
Lou
xxx

Hey lou...I seem to be at the same stage as you. My husband can tell I'm a bit more podgy but only a really slight amount. Others just comment that I look like I'm getting fatter! The reactions are so nice, eh? :wacko:

Anyway, it's past midday now which means it's time to :sleep:

Have a great day:)

Yup, tummy is getting firmer on me too. My hips are KILLING me! BTW, yes, I am alive. Still in California. MS has gone away for now *knocks on wood* I love being with friends and family for Christmas!

Yup, tummy is getting firmer on me too. My hips are KILLING me! BTW, yes, I am alive. Still in California. MS has gone away for now *knocks on wood* I love being with friends and family for Christmas!

Hurray! I was wondering where you were, glad you are enjoying your time with family and friends :happydance: That's awesome news that your MS is gone, must be such a relief.

Midwife tomorrow! :happydance:

xXx

Me too! :happydance:
I'm going to ask at reception about the swine flu jab as my midwife appointment is at my doctors surgery. I've had the regular flu jab via the doctors near my work but checked with them and it doesn't include swine flu. You'd think, as an asthmatic pregnant woman, I'd have a good chance of getting one but I'm not holding out much hope. :blush:

Good luck tomorrow girls

I was gonna ask about swine flu jab too - saw it on the news that preg women should have the flu jab (they said it contains 3 strains inc. swine flu :shrug:)

x

My hips hurt as well, especially at night when I am trying to sleep. Putting a pillow between my legs doesn't really help either:nope: In fact the only thing that helps is laying on my back or almost on my tummy. Neither position is good for baby unfortunately. I think I am going to try some yoga and see if that makes a different.

Ozzie - Glad you are able to be with your family and friends for Christmas. Although, I hope that you are in No. Cal and not So.Cal as we are having a LOT of rain lately :flower:

BTW - my M/S came back yesterday morning when I was brushing my teeth. I was sick the rest of the day which made me sleepy. Hubby and I both went to bed at 8pm last night sooo tired :sleep:

I too am in the "is she getting fat or is she pregnant stage" we told people at our church that I was pregnant and several of them said to me. I thought you might be but I didn't want to say anything. My bump is slightly hard, but it sill seems more like bloat then actual bump. Even though, I love Christmas, I am looking forward to March when my bump will actually be a bump!

Sorry for the long post - it is lunch time at work and raining outside so I have time right now to read and post :winkwink:

Span, I was told if you had the swine flu jab last year and the regular flu jab this year, yoy shoyld be covered. As, like mentioned above, therw is swine flu in the regular jsb this year.

That's what I've had as am asthmatic pregnant lady also! :thumbup:

xXx

i was told i had swine flu last year with no diagnosis except over the phone, not sure if u can get again or if that prevents me having the injection or not

im sure a few of you will be away at family and friends over the next few days or they will be with you but just wanted to wish you all a fantastic christmas, i will be here all the time lol i dont go anywhere without my laptop lol

Lou
xxx

I'll be around most days too - just christmas day and boxing day I'll be at a combination of parents.

Midwife today. Went fine. BP nice and low, urine fine. She had a feel of my uterus then found the heatbeat straight away with the doppler which was nice to hear! Next appointment with her in 5 and 10 weeks. :thumbup:

Think my 'pregnancy brain' is hitting now! Turned up an our early for my midwife appointment (luckily I only live 5 mins from the docs) and left my keys behind this morning so when I got home tonight and couldn't get in I had to ring hubby and get him to drive over and let me in (he was at work - turned up in a police car as he's a copper). :blush:

Think my mini bump must be coming along - got offered my 1st seat on the tube tonight (by a woman). :happydance:
I declined it as was so shocked but it made me very happy! I bet she took ages wondering if I was pregnant or lardy!
Think the amount my bump shows depends on the cut of clothing I'm wearing.

I am STILL throwing up. I've been sick twice today and had to take my first tablets in four days. I have however managed to put on 6lbs this week and I'm horrified. I now weigh 4lbs more than pre-pregnancy and my heaviest ever yet yesterday I was asked again if I had LOST weight. Not sure what is going on, I'm pretty confident I have a fairly reasonable bump!

My MW appt was about the same as Span's. Nuggets heart beat was 149BPM.

I forgot to take my notes though so hubs has to dash back home for them :dohh:

One more day of work - shame I've got so much to do! :(

xXx

Hope everyone has a wonderful day tomorrow. My memory foam mattress topper has arrived from MIL so hoping for some better sleep from now on.

happy Christmas ladies xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->