***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

We have a couple but nothing set in stone. convo is normally ' what about xxxxx?' .... 'er no!' :s

x

Hope you all have a wonderful NYE & wish you all the best for 2011. :hugs:

Happy New Year!

I haven't been on here for ages - been for my dating scan and have a new date of 30th June, so only just scraping in here! - Lois if you see this and have time, can you change me on your list - thank you.

Still feeling a bit :sick: but went to see a homeopath and the remedy she gave me seems to be working :)

Happy New Year Everyone!!!!!

We are having our babies in 2011!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy New Year fellow June Buds! We should all just about have our babies in 6 months!!! :eek:

xXx

Happy New Year, everyone! Sorry I haven't been on in a while, as I was busy visiting my family and OH's over the holidays. Feels nice to be home (especially since I'm not being asked a bunch of questions about the baby).

Happy New Year everyone! What a year we're all going to have! :happydance:

Hubby still being difficult over names. Apparently, when he said we could compromise over girls names by having one as a 1st name and the other as a middle name what he REALLY meant was having Darcy as a 1st name and 'allowing' Isla as a middle name! :sulk: :saywhat:
I'm unimpressed! Think we're gonna give it a while before revisiting names! :dohh:

Oh and I've FINALLY decided to start a pregnancy journal so I can moan in my own place! :happydance:

hiya

can I join in
Im Anna and Im due twins on 22nd June, but they will be at least 3 weeks early so around June 1st

Hi everyone :) How are you all? I'm due June 26th now, so could you alter the front page? Thanks :D

Congrats on twins Anna! :wohoo:

Hi Rose and mustang :wave:

x

hello ladies, can't believe i made it to second tri!

Please put me down for 20th JUNE X

Is anyone getting their gender scan any time soon? Mine is in another month...getting really impatient.

I also wish I were showing more, but I'm overweight so you can't really see much other than my stomach flab. I can feel that my bump is getting bigger and it's getting more difficult to bend over and sit up straight, but it just doesn't seem like I'm big enough. For those who are a few weeks ahead of me, when did you start showing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->