***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

Is anyone getting their gender scan any time soon? Mine is in another month...getting really impatient.

I also wish I were showing more, but I'm overweight so you can't really see much other than my stomach flab. I can feel that my bump is getting bigger and it's getting more difficult to bend over and sit up straight, but it just doesn't seem like I'm big enough. For those who are a few weeks ahead of me, when did you start showing?

mines on friday morning i cant wait!!

Harocat I didn't start to show with my first until about 22 weeks :hugs:

Not long now till your scan then anna

No my gender scan is 8th feb - ill be 21 weeks then :( Agessssss away lol!!

My scan is 2 weeks today but we're not finding out anyway.

I really feel I have popped over the last couple of weeks and it's not the Christmas food!

It does still depend on what I wear though. Some stuff still hides the bump (but nothing can hide my massive boobahs! :rofl:)

xXx

Happy new year June Buds :flower:

My scan is 24th Jan, can't wait. Time seems to be going so slow :sleep:

I've started to show early. Always had a bit of a pot belly so baby + pot belly makes for massive lump :haha:

hey all i'm due 30th June unless the scan changes again and i was wondering can i join here?

No need to wonder - of course u can :D

:wave: welcome!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks, i am sort of in and out both June and July groups as not sure where i fit really, but when i think June i feel like im feather along lol

lol, np I was the same with DS - between feb and march mummies hehe!!

We have a stubborn, little :pink: bump! Argh, we are having a daughter! The little moo was curled in, the words of the sonographer, 'the worst physical position possible' for an anomaly scan. She was as low in my pelvis as you could get, curled up with her head on her chest and her legs up in the air.

I got tipped upside down, turned on my left, turned on my right, and despite wiggling she would NOT move up. So, they got everything they needed on her body, legs and arms but couldn't see her face or head properly and got a look at her heart but not a good enough one. When it came to finding out what she was she was more than happy to oblige with a good potty shot though, little hussy.

We have to go back on Friday at 5pm for them to re-scan for her face. I don't have any pictures because frankly she didn't look like a baby in most of them!

Yay for your pink bump!!!!!!!!!!!! little minx though hehe!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oooh Sooz - you must be the 1st of the June Buds to find out what team you're on! :happydance:
Will be interesting to see the split of blue and pink by the end of June (or mid July if you take into account the stubborn babies who keep their mummies waiting! :wacko: )
I'm still hoping to hold out for team yellow :yellow: though it's gonna be hard as everyone finds out - at least my scan is only 9 days away! :kiss:

Is anyone getting their gender scan any time soon? Mine is in another month...getting really impatient.

I also wish I were showing more, but I'm overweight so you can't really see much other than my stomach flab. I can feel that my bump is getting bigger and it's getting more difficult to bend over and sit up straight, but it just doesn't seem like I'm big enough. For those who are a few weeks ahead of me, when did you start showing?

I'm getting my scan in a month too, so impatient!
I started showing a bit at 13 weeks, and this week it's really ballooned out.

Sooz! That's so exciting! Congrats.

Will change your front page storks to pink - hooray!

Welcome to all the new ladies and sorry it took a while to add some of you. Congratulations from us all!

Lx

Span I'm wavering now too on been :yellow:

We must be stong in the face of temptation!
Doesn't stop me doing various methods of gender guessing though, including the wedding ring test (girl) and nub theory (girl)! :blush::winkwink:

LET'S GO :yellow:

I'm desperate to find out, but because I have no clue what it is, it just thrills me!

I'm really glad I won't be finding out! :happydance:

xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back