• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

That's so sweet! What a nice thing to do.

Lx

:wave: Heya I'm due 23rd !!!

Congrats girls

x

Oooh can I join please? :hi:

I'm due 18th June! Hurrah! :happydance:

Very excited. Looking forward to speaking to you all over the next few months

Lump x

Hi Gwizz and lumpy!! Huge congratulations on your pregnancies and welcome to June buds!

So how are you both feeling?

Lx

Very excited and quite nervous still.

Physically I have had MAJOR heartburn for nearly a week! Yuk!

Hoping I get some proper symptoms this time to give me some peace of mind!

xx

In the nicest possible way...I hope you get plenty of symptoms too :hugs:

Do you have any appointments booked yet? Keep us updated!

Lx

Welcome you two... and can I please say how excited to see Gwizz!! :)

March 2009 Mummies and now June 2011 Mummies!! :dance: Congrats on your BFP hun!! :hugs:

oooh... and booked a private scan for 25th October... I'll be 7w 5d so hoping to have a heartbeat and a little view of bubs!!!

Hope you're all okay!!! xx

Hey ladies :)

I hope you've all had a wonderful weekend, and a great Thanksgiving day if you're in Canada!

I hope everyone's MS is getting better. I haven't had much, but when I wake up in the middle of the night for the last 4 nights, I've been super nauseous! Weird.

I've been absolutely EXHAUSTED for the last few days, I can't believe it. My cousin says maybe I should get my iron checked, but I'm sure that will be in my blood tests I'll have in a month. I could sleep ALL day long if I could.

My doctor set me up for my normal 12 week ultrasound, AND an early one too!! YAY!!! She said she gives that to all her favorite patients :) I'll go when I'm about 8 weeks, just to make sure they can see a heartbeat. I'm sure I can go earlier, but I'll wait an extra week! YAY!!!!!

Ty everyone :D and ty so much mummycat :blush: Im not copying honest lol!!!

Im Gemma btw everyone!! :wave:

Symptons: been heaving last few days (which I thought was a bit early :s) headache and dull cramps, lots of gas (lol) and body just aching!! I cant remember getting any of this with Ben, it would be nice to get sickness cos with Ben I didnt get any and I spent most of 1st worrying I wasnt even pregnant! lmao. I will regret saying that most probably :rofl:

Hi girls!Congrats to all on your BFP!! Can I join too? Im due 7th of June. All goin well it would be my 3rd june baby lol. Best of luck ladys! x

Hi HanKi! Congratulations and welcome.

Wow, you'e a little busy in June then?!

Hope you're feeling well so far.

Lx

Thanks girls! Yeah Seems to be my month of the year :dohh: My son was supposed to be born in july and my little girl in May but noooo lol
Im feeling fine very tired but no ms yet I might regret saying that had ms last time from 7wk until she was born at 41 wks :wacko:
How are all you keeping? :flower:
Ohh yes pregnancy brain has kicked in too. I keep forgetting everything :dohh:

Dee

Ty everyone :D and ty so much mummycat :blush: Im not copying honest lol!!!

Im Gemma btw everyone!! :wave:

Symptons: been heaving last few days (which I thought was a bit early :s) headache and dull cramps, lots of gas (lol) and body just aching!! I cant remember getting any of this with Ben, it would be nice to get sickness cos with Ben I didnt get any and I spent most of 1st worrying I wasnt even pregnant! lmao. I will regret saying that most probably :rofl:

Gemma hun... I know you're not :flower: just so pleased for you!!

I know what you mean about symptoms... i think sickness with Lottie... but can remember it starting about 6/7 weeks... not 4!! Maybe i'm just more aware of it? I don't know!

*hugs* hope you get enough symptoms to let you know you're prgenant, but not enough to annoy you! :)

Duke Chick... YEY for two scans!! how very exciting!! Was it this weekend just gone when you were planning on telling parents?? How did it go??

Cheers, Cath xx

Thanks girls! Yeah Seems to be my month of the year :dohh: My son was supposed to be born in july and my little girl in May but noooo lol
Im feeling fine very tired but no ms yet I might regret saying that had ms last time from 7wk until she was born at 41 wks :wacko:
How are all you keeping? :flower:
Ohh yes pregnancy brain has kicked in too. I keep forgetting everything :dohh:

Dee

Wowee.... welcome and congrats! You think this little bean will arrive on time?? :)

Nice to have you on board... my brain left after having Lottie... it's not been seen since! :shrug:

Anyone have a scan at 6 weeks?

I have one tomorrow. I really hope to see the heart beat. I know if I don't I'll be a nervous wreck even though it's early.

Today I has mostly been feeling terrible... :cry:

Aw Kerry you poor thing, try and rest hun. :hugs:

southerngal2, I had a scan today (ultrasound and internal) and only saw the sac :nope: You're a bit further along so you might see more, fx honey. I have another in 2 weeks so i'll be just over 7 weeks, hoping to see heart beat then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->