***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

Rose, I agree that you should just play dumb. I choose to only have my OH and daughter at scans because I feel the same as you.

SmokeyJoe - congratulations on a good scan and consultant meeting - great news!

Span - you def look like you're right on the brink of popping...how exciting! Glad to hear LO got back to wriggling after your hospital visit.

Oooh, just realised it's V-day for me. Yay!

Lx

Happy V-day Lois! :dance:

Can you move my EDD to 6 June please? My V-day was yesterday! :cloud9:

xXx

SmokeyJoe: Great News hun!!!!

Rose: I would say they only allow one other person. I just had OH at 1st one and OH and DS at the second (couldnt get babysitter) We didnt have any other people so not to offend the other side of the family, if u get me.

Span: Good Luck at scan tomorrow!!!

Lois: Happy V-Day!!!!!!

KerryGold: Happy V-Day for yesterday!!

Oh and of course baby hsn't stopped moving since I got home from the hospital last thursday night! :blush:

Isn't that just typical!
Don't feel that you're being paranoid or OTT - it's better to get things checked than regret that you didn't :)
I made my OH drive to the hospital (30mins away) in the middle to the night to get checked out with DS :haha::blush: - 1 hour hooked up to the monitor :wacko: but better to be safe though :wacko: I wouldn't have been able to sleep!

I think thats what swung it for me - hubby pointed out that I wouldn't sleep if I didnt get checked out! Luckily we're only a couple of minutes from the hospital. :thumbup:

Rose - i was thinking conrad for middle name but i dont think it goes with Duncan very well

Hi all
Has been forever since I was last on here - seems like a lot has changed! (Besides the obvious of course;) )
I hope everyone is doing really well..?
Judah and I are great! Found out at week 15 it's a boy and he's super active and very healthy:) Due June 27th now apparently, just one day difference. The sooner the better though! :)
I didn't have any belly at all until two weeks ago, now I think I look like a hippo! I can't pull it in if I try. Have also been getting lots of Braxton Hicks and a few painful ones, but it seems everything is ok. Just not keen on him jabbing my sciatic nerve!!

Not long to go now...does everyone know the sex yet? Seems there are dozens and dozens of boys just in my teeny tiny town!

Hi, everyone. I don't think I've introduced my self on this thread yet. My official due date is July 1 however, I know I will deliver around June 20/21 because of a scheduled c section so I feel like I might have more in common with you June guys then the July Thread.

I found out It's a boy. I have two kids (girl 7, boy5) this will be my last. I feel like i'm starting all over again since my youngest will be almost 6 when I have this one. I'm really excited though.

Well, I look forward to meeting more of you. :)

Thank you everyone for the advice re mum/the scan - in the end she asked and I just explained that I'd prefer it to just be me and hubby and she was fine :thumbup:

Yay!!!! :happydance: Just a warning though, your pics might get removed because there's no scan info on them (something in the forum rules).....I wouldn't want to see your little guy taken down :-(

Had my second anomaly scan today and they managed to get all the parts seen that they needed to view this time, everything looked fine which is such a relief. I have another scan at 28 weeks.

Here's my picture from today :)

Attachments

• 215.jpg
    215.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 1
I'm having a girl! :)

:wohoo: :pink:

Hi, everyone. I don't think I've introduced my self on this thread yet. My official due date is July 1 however, I know I will deliver around June 20/21 because of a scheduled c section so I feel like I might have more in common with you June guys then the July Thread.

I found out It's a boy. I have two kids (girl 7, boy5) this will be my last. I feel like i'm starting all over again since my youngest will be almost 6 when I have this one. I'm really excited though.

Well, I look forward to meeting more of you. :)

:wave: Hiya!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats on :blue:

Great scans pics girlies!!!! Sooooo cute!!!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->