***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

Span, seeing your bump makes me feel soooooooooooo much better! I was worried mine was too small for 24 weeks :-( I'll try and post a bump pic today!

I used to worry but now I'm happy with my bumpage. I had a growth scan at 27w3d due to a worry about movement and baby was growing well. I'm hoping now that it doesn't pop outwards in a massive way - less to pop back after the birth!
I actually think that if I didn't have my area of 'padding' (aka fat) on my tummy my bump would be even smaller - there's a really tall, slim girl called Jessica on here who's due the day after me and she's TINY.

I have my OH well trained too, I tend to wake up when he's due home too and if he's not there I lay awake waiting until I can't wait anymore and I have to ring him to see where he is.

I've only put on 1kg, baby measured the right size at my 20 week scan though and bump is growing so hopefully all is okay.

Once on maternity leave then I will have to do lots of washing! :)

BUMP! 24+1. First one is me holding in, second one is letting it hang out, lol!

Attachments

• holdingin.jpg
    holdingin.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 1
  • notholdingin.jpg
    notholdingin.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 1
I feel small too! Does it look like it? It's probably because it's my first.

hmm i think Flynn likes my right side to lay on... but i did get to feel him kick above my belly botton for the very first time last night.. all the other times was low down.... but hes go back to kicking low down again

There's not going to be much room for them to move around soon!

its nice and sunny here today... problem is think hayfever has turned up... and it dont mix well with morning sickness and braxton hicks..

anyway going to town today and i might be getting my lil man this:
https://www.mothercare.com/Winnie-P...1_207&nodeId=42852041&sr=1-207&qid=1299314340

seeing as Jason was tigger and Skye was piglet... i thought Flynn can be winnie the pooh

Hey all, im due june 29th with identical twin girls, being induced at 32 weeks though if i get that far x

hi all. only just seen this. Im due 22nd june, with a girl. can you add me please. how are we all feeling? It just seems so close yet so far. xx

Congratulations and welcome to ni2ki and littleblonde!

How are you both doing?

I agree with you littleblonde regarding near yet far. I'm beginning to get impatient and want to meet my LO but at the same time I can't believe I'm at the 3rd trimester already.

Lx

I have a 3d scan booked for this wednesday...can't wait! Anyone else having one?

Lx

We're still debating, we were going to have one until we got the NHS scan on Tuesday and that was pretty amazing in itself, so now not sure if we can justify the money. Will have a look at finances once we have sent the car in for some work I think.

im not to bad. my 1 year old is keeping me busy. Cant believe im gonna have 2 lol

didnt plan for 2 so close together. But 6 months before i had my 1st i was told i would never have any. So im feeling sooooooo glad they got that wrong.

They say that when you have your first you wonder what on earth you used to do with all that spare time you had before the baby came along....and when you have your second you wonder what the hell you used to do with all that spare time you had when there was only one!
It bodes well that I like to be busy but I cannot begin to imagine what it will be like to have two LO's. Imagine when one is teething and the other is sick or one is having separation anxiety while the other is going through a tantrum phase....hmmm I'd better shut up because I'm starting to scare myself.

Happy thoughts...lovely little babies...dancing in meadows...

Lx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->