June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

OMG L ilyfire I feel the same!!! I haven't bought anymore tests though yours look great! What will be will be and try not to stress yourself out, you can't change anything and you will be fine :hugs:
Now shoud I go get some more tests :haha:

Ha ha ha what are we like!!!

Right from now on we have to all be positive on this thread pleeeeease, because I can't cope with all these worries for 9months :wacko:

Yup, i agree! so ladies, plans for telling peeps, you waiting for 12 weeks? x

Noooo!!! I am so naive with this. I have told my family and close friends because I figure they are the ones that would no if anything went wrong anyway! What about you? x

Ive told my closest friends, work and a few family members, waiting till my 12 week scan to tel, grandparents etc.

I don't know if I should tell work or not I'm in a real quandry with that one x

ive told parents and OH parents, and my best mate, but OH doesnt want to say anything publicly until the 12 weeks... :( borrring.
Im worried to tell work, my boss got "got rid of" last week, as the team werent making enoough money, im pretty sure they are waiting for a month of bad figures from the rest of us, and we will be gone too!
Would they still be able to do thaat if they knew i was preggers? keep expecting to be dragged into an office, and grabbing someone as a witness and saying "im pregnant" so they cant sack me too! haah! x

No I don't think they can if they know!!! Something to keep under your belt if needed :haha:

indeed! just had a mental image of being dragged into the office by my arms with me screeching..."you caaaaantttt....im pregnantttttt!" hahaha! x

ive told parents and OH parents, and my best mate, but OH doesnt want to say anything publicly until the 12 weeks... :( borrring.
Im worried to tell work, my boss got "got rid of" last week, as the team werent making enoough money, im pretty sure they are waiting for a month of bad figures from the rest of us, and we will be gone too!
Would they still be able to do thaat if they knew i was preggers? keep expecting to be dragged into an office, and grabbing someone as a witness and saying "im pregnant" so they cant sack me too! haah! x

My DH is the opposite, he's going crazy because he wants to tell everyone! I've told nobody yet, skyping my mum to tell her tonight and I CAN'T WAIT! (I'm British but live in NYC so it'll have to be a phonecall!) we are telling DH's parents at the weekend as they are older and won't be awake by the time we get home from work because of the time difference. I can't wait! My mum knows we were trying as I was having fertility problems and she did too so I went to her for advice. She's going to be so excited, it will be her first grandchild, same for DH's parents! And yes Gemgem, I agree, let's make this the positive thread! :-D

Ahh how exciting for you. Good luck tonight, she'll be over the moon! :happydance:
It is so exciting telling people, I can't wait ti have the scan pics and then I can tell everyone!!!

Where did you live in the UK before you moved to NY?

We are both Welsh, then moved to Manchester for university, then we moved to NYC 3 years ago. I'm slightly overwhelmed by the whole 'choose a Dr and birth pkan' thing over here!!!

Ahh how exciting for you. Good luck tonight, she'll be over the moon! :happydance:
It is so exciting telling people, I can't wait ti have the scan pics and then I can tell everyone!!!

And yeah, there will definitely be some over-the-phone screaming going on!!!

Hey ladies - just back from the drs and he has booked me in for my bloods on Weds. They will just tell them how far I am so that they know when to book me in for my scan. He's not going to check the doubling thing but that is fine - just some indication of hcg levels will be good.

As for telling people, we have not told anyone at all and won't until later I don't think. We told a couple of friends last time but we're going to hold off until at least the early scan, maybe the 12 week one to tell anyone. My parents and OH's mum are all fussers and worriers and to be honest I would rather have a peaceful few weeks where I don't have to be concerned about them worry and fussing me! That sounds bad doesn't it?!!! I'm sure you know what I mean though.

i know what you mean! there was a little argument at the bday party we went to sunday, and OH and his mum jumped infront of me like bodyguards! was very strange... lol x

i know what you mean! there was a little argument at the bday party we went to sunday, and OH and his mum jumped infront of me like bodyguards! was very strange... lol x

Ah - that is quite sweet!! Mine would be happy I'm sure but I just remember when my sister told us all some years back that she was expecting. My Mum used to ring me all the time telling me how worried she was. I just wouldn't be able to cope with that right now - it would be me looking after her if you know what I mean? So I think it is best to tell them when all is safe and well :thumbup:

Thank you girls! I been having terrible headache hope it goes away soon!!!! Wishing luck to everyone!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->