• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Thank you girls! I been having terrible headache hope it goes away soon!!!! Wishing luck to everyone!!!!!!

Me too - I have had headaches off and on all week! Am hoping it is a good symptom!

How do u upload a photo in here?

If you click on Go advanced. Above the text box are a number of buttons. Click the one with the paper clip on and then it brings up a box where you can upload your photo too.

Hope this makes sense...

Evening ladies

How are we all? I'm just on my way home from work. Been having cramps this evening, I'm trying not to worry though as I had the same at 5 weeks with Holly and everything was fine. I have my docs appt in the morning so maybe I'll mention it then. With holly they sent me to epu to have bloods and a scan just to be on safe side, wonder if theyll do the same again... ill see how they are in morning x

Good evening ladies! I'm a bit bummed, hubby got caught up at the estate agents (we are moving next month) so it's too late to call my mum in the UK, rar. Will have to wait until tomorrow to tell her. Meh! Went for my blood test today, will get the results tomorrow- exciting! Not had many symptoms today, not much cramping, a little nausea but peeing ALL THE TIME!!! And I'm pretty sure I'm going to need bigger bras very soon! How are you ladies doing? :)

Evening ladies

How are we all? I'm just on my way home from work. Been having cramps this evening, I'm trying not to worry though as I had the same at 5 weeks with Holly and everything was fine. I have my docs appt in the morning so maybe I'll mention it then. With holly they sent me to epu to have bloods and a scan just to be on safe side, wonder if theyll do the same again... ill see how they are in morning x

I hope your cramps get better, good luck tomorrow! :)

Hey everyone, soory I have not posted in a while...Things are going great with me...I am having an early ultrasound on friday which I am so excited about!!
How is everyone going??

After the let down of not being able to tell my mum until tomorrow, I cheered myself up by going out and buying myself two pregnancy books! Tee hee! ;-)

Evening ladies

:hugs: I am sure that this is all normal. Probably your uterus stretching to accommodate the little bean growing there! I had some twinges yesterday and decided to put them down to that! Hope the drs goes well - keep us posted honey x

Good evening ladies! I'm a bit bummed, hubby got caught up at the estate agents (we are moving next month) so it's too late to call my mum in the UK, rar. Will have to wait until tomorrow to tell her. Meh! Went for my blood test today, will get the results tomorrow- exciting! Not had many symptoms today, not much cramping, a little nausea but peeing ALL THE TIME!!! And I'm pretty sure I'm going to need bigger bras very soon! How are you ladies doing? :)

Oh no! Oh well - there is always today! I hate that though - when you are all geared up for something and then you can't do it :wacko: I'm peeing all the time too and my boobs have also started to hurt :)yipee:)

AFM - well, all seems good here. Just waiting for tomorrow for my bloods. After a couple of really bad nights sleep I had a great one last night! A solid 8 hours. I feel sooooo much better. Hmmmmmm..... I'd better not get too used to that, hey?!

Hey everyone, soory I have not posted in a while...Things are going great with me...I am having an early ultrasound on friday which I am so excited about!!
How is everyone going??

Hey Kate - how far gone will you be then? They won't scan me until 7-8 weeks :wacko:

Hey laura, I got this last night, so please try not to worry about the 3+, its progression and thats marvellous!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_1911.jpg
    IMG_1911.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 3
And I am NOT telling my Mum the she doesnt even know i had a MC in June, because with the March one she told the kids I was pregnant and we then had to explain the baby had gone to live in the stars.

Something we wouldnt of had to tell them if she hadnt spilt the beans!!! She also doenst think I should have anymore kids so were not telling her. Shes a great Mum, she just thinks I have enough children and am too old for anymore.

xxx

And I am NOT telling my Mum the she doesnt even know i had a MC in June, because with the March one she told the kids I was pregnant and we then had to explain the baby had gone to live in the stars.

Something we wouldnt of had to tell them if she hadnt spilt the beans!!! She also doenst think I should have anymore kids so were not telling her. Shes a great Mum, she just thinks I have enough children and am too old for anymore.

xxx

She told your children without checking with you? Oh my - I would have been furious! I think it is probably a wise decision to keep it to yourself for now then. You and your OH know what is best for you - you are not too old at all. If it is what you want and it feels right, then it IS right x

Hey laura, I got this last night, so please try not to worry about the 3+, its progression and thats marvellous!!!!!!!!!!!

Ooooh yay! My FR looks like that too! Just got back from having first lot of bloods done, should have an idea of doubling rate by Friday! :happydance:

I've not noticed the peeing more thing, I've got a retroverted uterus so maybe that's why?! Still taking baby aspirin, but want to find out when I should stop? Hope you're all having a good day, looks like this Indian summer might be making an appearance eh? Trust me to be wearing cashmere!!!! :dohh: x

Hey Laura

Thanks for pointing me in the direction of this thread - I just got my bfp yesterday at 11dpo. I'm slightly nervous with it being an early bfp but so so excited for my little June Bug - EDD 8th June 2012

xxxxx

I know - I couldn't choose between winter boots and summer sandals this morning. I went with boots as it was freezing earlier. I think I might regret it!

Inspired by your tests I have just ordered a couple of digis (Yes - feel free to repeat to me what I said the other day about testing....:dohh:). They should arrive tomorrow and so I will use one on Thursday. Oh what a great marketing ploy those things are!

Hey Laura

Thanks for pointing me in the direction of this thread - I just got my bfp yesterday at 11dpo. I'm slightly nervous with it being an early bfp but so so excited for my little June Bug - EDD 8th June 2012

xxxxx

Congrat impatientmumm!!! Welcome to the thread. I think we are all a bit nervous to be honest - it is completely natural to feel that way. I hope that your bean is a sticky one :happydance:

Hi girls

I've just got back from the docs and I'm so worried now :( I told him about my positive HPTs last week and about the cramps I've been having. He did a pregnancy test there and it came up with a very faint line... he said it should be darker by now, so he's ordered a blood test for tomorrow to confirm :( With regards to the cramps, he is ringing the EPU to see if they want to see me and will ring me later today to let me know. They did with my first and I had bloods and scans and everything was fine. So I came out of the docs and felt like crying, like something was wrong as the line was so faint, so I went and bought ANOTHER test, just another Sainsbury's blue dye to see if it was darker than last week. And it is! I don't understand... how can the doctors one be so faint when I got LOADS of darker lines last week, a 2-3 on a digi on Friday and now a darker line on a Sainsbury's test??

First pic- Friday's 14dpo test
Second pic- Today's 18dpo test

Do you think I should be worried? :shrug:

Attachments

• Friday HPT.jpg
    Friday HPT.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Tuesday HPT.jpg
    Tuesday HPT.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online