• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Im freaking out for the opposite reason, i cant find ANYONE who got a 3+ the day AF was due (13dpo)!!?!?! that means my betas must be over 2000 to get the 3+, looking at betabase, its freaking me out! worried it could be molar? seems to be the only other erason for such a high result? anyone know much about molars? x

Hello to the new ladies and congratulations!!! :wave:

Lilyfire - I have been testing still to use up my tests but I think I will stop now! I'm having my bloods done today so I'm hoping that they will reassure me so that I don't have to test any more. I think it comes down to personal preference though - do what makes you feel best! Not sure what to ask for in relation to your bloods but let us know how you get on.

Kary322 - congrats, there are a few of us on here in a similar position (having lost other pregnancies recently). I really hope that this is a stick one for you (and us all) x

AFM - I put the thermometer away!!! No temping this morning. It has been banished to downstairs so that if I was tempted by the time I got to it my temp would not be valid!! :haha: I'm off the drs today - still spotting but not a great deal, just pink CM still. I'm really hoping that it stops today x

Have a lovely day all of you x

Struth - how did you get on at the DRs? x

Im freaking out for the opposite reason, i cant find ANYONE who got a 3+ the day AF was due (13dpo)!!?!?! that means my betas must be over 2000 to get the 3+, looking at betabase, its freaking me out! worried it could be molar? seems to be the only other erason for such a high result? anyone know much about molars? x

I really wouldnt worry about your 3+, stacey3690 had just got hers a week after her 1-2bfp, so I think its normal, I cant do another till tomorrow as thats when my new ones are arriving but I will still be early if I get a 3+ tomorrow.

And please dont worry about a Molar, you will go nuts!!!!!!!!!!!

You may have implanted really quickly thats all.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey peeps! I'm calmer now ive had my 3+ and on my second day pastAF due day! Woop! I'm sooooo tired! All I can do is sleep! Also keep getting nosebleeds, anyone heard of this? Welcome newbies, back in work today so I'll update the front page with our due dates! Xx

You were happy about this earlier!!!! :thumbup:

Pregnancy head!!!

xxx

Hi ladies, can I join? I found out on Thursday that I'm Pregnant! I can't believe it, this is my first pregnancy on my first round of clomid and I can't believe I've been so lucky! I'm so very excited, but like you ladies, I get really scared too. I've read all the previous posts and the study about early implantation helped a bit as I got my BFP on 9dpo. A quick question: I've been testing every day since my BFP, the lines have got darker each time and I had a CB digi say 'pregnant' yesterday (it's not the one with the week numbers) should I keep testing to see if they stay dark? I was just doing it to use up all the tests I had! I'm off to my OB/GYN tomorrow for a blood test, I've never done this so should I ask for something in particular, or just a confirmation? I'm feeling ok symptom-wise, very tired today and my bbs are very sore, but fine otherwise. I had a big scare last night- intense sharp pain in my abdomen, I freaked out... it turned out to be gas!

LOL! i have had the gas scare too!!!

I dont think there is any need to keep testing, I am doing another digi but thats it.

I have had line progression and a 3+ on a digi, that let to a lovely baby and also that let to a miscarriage, so line progression probably lets us know we can avoid a chemical but doesnt make anything else more or less certain.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

lol, you are right, i was calmer! DAMN YOU GOOGLE AND YOUR YEARS OF ARCHIVED ANXIETIES!!!! sorry, better now. :)
Bloods tomorrow so that should help! i wouldnt recommend the anxiety/fear testing to ANYONE who didnt feel the need to do it, just to get through the day! X

Yes Laura, and remember - Google told me I was starting the menopause!!!! :rofl:

xxxx

Loving the chatting today ladies!

Emzy it is really stressful isn't it, I keep expecting the worst to happen it's ridiculous how quickly the excitement makes way for worry!!
I did an ic yesterday and it was still faint, I know that's normal as early as I am. I may have to buy a frer just to see a decent line!! But then if the line isn't as dark as I want I'll probably worry about that :haha:

I had the same conversation with myself yesterday - I have been freaking out about not getting 2-3 yet and whether lines are getting darker. I have reached the conclusion that what will be will be. I have done enough tests to know that I AM pregnant and I am having my bloods done and an earlier scan. All the testing in the world cannot change what will happen so I'm going to relax and enjoy this pregnancy. No temping, no testing!

Im freaking out for the opposite reason, i cant find ANYONE who got a 3+ the day AF was due (13dpo)!!?!?! that means my betas must be over 2000 to get the 3+, looking at betabase, its freaking me out! worried it could be molar? seems to be the only other erason
for such a high result? anyone know much about molars? x

Nothing I'm afraid - but you've had your bloods done haven't you? When are these back? You probably did just implant early and/or are having multiples!!

Struth - how did you get on at the DRs? x

My appointment isn't until 3.30pm :paper:

I have had line progression and a 3+ on a digi, that let to a lovely baby and also that let to a miscarriage, so line progression probably lets us know we can avoid a chemical but doesnt make anything else more or less certain.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

This chimes with me - I had perfect progression last time and that didn't end well so I'm going to stop stressing and just see what happens x

PS Please remind me of this in a couple of days when I'm moaning about my FRER or digi :haha:

bloods are being done tomorrow and Thursday, so by friday (FX) i should have both values back.... Emma thats great news on yours! you having more or just the two taken?
Google told me i was having the menopause....hahaha! that sounds like one of the things you see printed on the front of take a break!!! x

struth said:
PS Please remind me of this in a couple of days when I'm moaning about my FRER or digi :haha:

I WILL!!!!!!! Lol xx

gotta be right up there with "i didnt know i was pregnant....until they fell into the toilet, happy and healthy!"
ive read so many of those, i mean seriously, REALLY?! surely that doesnt happen.... x

Yes Laura, and remember - Google told me I was starting the menopause!!!! :rofl:

xxxx

:rofl: Dr Google should be struck off!

Bloods back from Friday

Wednesday = 60
Friday - 188!!! (14dpo)

Woo hoo :wohoo: That is great - tripling rather than doubling!!

bloods are being done tomorrow and Thursday, so by friday (FX) i should have both values back.... Emma thats great news on yours! you having more or just the two taken?
Google told me i was having the menopause....hahaha! that sounds like one of the things you see printed on the front of take a break!!! x

Excellent - I hope they check for doubling with me too. And I hope they can do them today rather than wait for a nurses slot? It would be great to have some news by Thurs.

gotta be right up there with "i didnt know i was pregnant....until they fell into the toilet, happy and healthy!"
ive read so many of those, i mean seriously, REALLY?! surely that doesnt happen.... x

:haha: How can they not know!! I never understood...

Emma so pleased for you :happydance:

I am soooo worried about something happening, but like you said Struth what will be will be and no amount of testing or worrying will change that. All we can do is be there for each other and be positive that everything will be fine :hugs:

I'm a bit more worried after reading this thread- like I said this is all new to me, I assumed after the clomid and OPKs and mucinex and pre-seed etc that if I was lucky to get a BFP then all I had to worry about was getting through the first 12 weeks... I didn't know much about tests getting darker, hormones doubling.... And it's a new thing to worry about. I'm going for my blood test today, so I'm pleased about that! But as far as my HPTs go, is this good:
https://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m609/mistylux/2e42373b.jpg
From top down:
9dpo am (faint line)
9dpo pm
10dpo
11dpo
12dpo Digi
13dpo (today)

Does that look good? I hope all you ladies are doing well? I had a bit of nausea this morning and although it's horrible, it reassures me a bit! Yeah, weird I know!

looking good to me hun! nothing to worry about there! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->