• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Morning :wave:

The good news, though, is that my temps have gone up to where they were last pregnancy - really high - so I feel reassured by that. I'm having my bloods done tomorrow so I think I will settle down once they are back. When do you girls get your bloods back? How long do you have to wait?

I dont think they will do bloods for me, and previous miscarriages do not class me as high risk here either, neither does my age!!!

I have Drs on Tuesday morning so will let you know more then.

and STOP temping!!! Temps can be erratic when your pregnant and dont mean anything much really.

xxxx

dt1234565 - where did you get your sig - the black one with baby delvelopment pic?

How we all doing? Nausea hit me like a train this afternoon, was almost sick in town! Uh oh, I was hoping to avoid it this time, but no such luck it would seem!

What's everyone got planned this week? Taking Holly to toddler group in the morning and then working in the evening. Then got my docs appointment on Tuesday!

Evening Emzywemzy (can I call you Em or Emzy?!) - I am knackered! My sister and I own a flat that we rent out. It has been empty for about a month and we decided to do some work on it so we've spent the last two days there painting, cleaning, sorting things out and so on. Soooo tired now and a little bit nauseous - just the odd wave or two, nothing as major as you :hugs:

This week - well I am mostly working! I have my drs appointment tomorrow at 3.30 but other than that I'm at work :shrug:

Well, I've just been to the loo and found that I am spotting again :-( Not good. I had this all through my last pregnancy (the mmc) and I am a spotter generally (a week before AF). I know it could be nothing but I was hoping for no spotting this time round. It is pink CM rather than blood - I guess I will mention it at the drs tomorrow although I know that there is nothing they can do at this stage (I went at 4w5d last time and he just told me to keep an eye on it). Perhaps I will ask if he could test my progesterone levels seeing as they are doing bloods? I have a feeling they may be low.

Right - I'm off for a shower, PJs, duvet and then catch up on journals...

Hope you lovely ladies are all well?

Of course you can, most people call me Emzy on here :)

Try not to worry about the spotting, as you said it could be nothing and lots of people get it in early pregnancy. I know it's easier said than done though, this not worrying lark!

I'm just getting sooo much clear CM, I don't remember having this much with Holly!

I'm getting loads of clear cm too, I'm off my food, only had some toast and a wispa all day. Off to force some soup down my neck. Try not to worry anout the mc. I'm off to cinema with a friend after work tomorrow night. To see the sjp film, not sure what its called! x

Hi Girls

I love my food, I eat healthy though and before TTC lost 2 stone and got back into my size 10 (uk) jeans! yay!!

BUT

Im just not hunry, I dont feel ill really just dont fancy eating.
All I have eaten today is 2 slices of toast a banana and my hubby bought me a wispa so I ate that but didnt enjoy it.

Going to force some minstrone soup down my neck as tummy rumbling!

ALSO

My boobs have really started to hurt!

Im really chuffed as I see it as a good sign that my hormones are doing what they should!!

Anyone else off their food?

I'm not off my food yet, but I was totally off food for my whole 1st tri with my 1st baby! x

To be honest - I'm the opposite! I am comfort eating - having said that I haven't ate a lot in the day as I have been busy but I have been making up for it in the evening. I need to reign it back in tomorrow.

Hello!!! I am due on June 5, 20011!!!!! Got my bfp on 9/23 at 10dpo.. Had a natural miscarriage in August 14 at 4 weeks. My symptoms are huge headache and mild cramps that comes and goes..

Hi ladies, can I join? I found out on Thursday that I'm Pregnant! I can't believe it, this is my first pregnancy on my first round of clomid and I can't believe I've been so lucky! I'm so very excited, but like you ladies, I get really scared too. I've read all the previous posts and the study about early implantation helped a bit as I got my BFP on 9dpo. A quick question: I've been testing every day since my BFP, the lines have got darker each time and I had a CB digi say 'pregnant' yesterday (it's not the one with the week numbers) should I keep testing to see if they stay dark? I was just doing it to use up all the tests I had! I'm off to my OB/GYN tomorrow for a blood test, I've never done this so should I ask for something in particular, or just a confirmation? I'm feeling ok symptom-wise, very tired today and my bbs are very sore, but fine otherwise. I had a big scare last night- intense sharp pain in my abdomen, I freaked out... it turned out to be gas!

Ooops, pressed 'send' too soon! Anyway, I'm due June 3rd and would love to be part of this group! :-D

Morning ladies, sorry I wasn't on yesterday had a busy day with the inlaws!!!

How is everyone feeling? I am looking forward to tomorrow being over with so at least I will have missed af! Getting really tired in the evenings is that normal this early?
Hi Lilyfire really glad you found this thread it's great!! I had the same question about tests and I think it's probably best to not keep testing. I tried calling the midwife over the weekend to make an appointment but no answer. Will try her again to see if she will see me soon.
Hi kary322 that's my due date too!! Welcome to a great thread x

Hello to the new ladies and congratulations!!! :wave:

Lilyfire - I have been testing still to use up my tests but I think I will stop now! I'm having my bloods done today so I'm hoping that they will reassure me so that I don't have to test any more. I think it comes down to personal preference though - do what makes you feel best! Not sure what to ask for in relation to your bloods but let us know how you get on.

Kary322 - congrats, there are a few of us on here in a similar position (having lost other pregnancies recently). I really hope that this is a stick one for you (and us all) x

AFM - I put the thermometer away!!! No temping this morning. It has been banished to downstairs so that if I was tempted by the time I got to it my temp would not be valid!! :haha: I'm off the drs today - still spotting but not a great deal, just pink CM still. I'm really hoping that it stops today x

Have a lovely day all of you x

Hey peeps! I'm calmer now ive had my 3+ and on my second day pastAF due day! Woop! I'm sooooo tired! All I can do is sleep! Also keep getting nosebleeds, anyone heard of this? Welcome newbies, back in work today so I'll update the front page with our due dates! Xx

Morning everyone!

Laura, yes nosebleeds are very common in pregnancy because of increased blood flow, as are bleeding gums. I got a few in my last pregnancy and I never get them normally!

Lilyfire I also had a massive cramp last night and it turned out to be trapped wind lol I forgot how scary first trimester is, all this knicker checking and over analysing every tiny pain! I'm trying so hard to relax but it's hard.

As for testing, I used up my last test this morning! Nice dark line on an IC :) That's it now, no more testing for me!

x

Emzy it is really stressful isn't it, I keep expecting the worst to happen it's ridiculous how quickly the excitement makes way for worry!!
I did an ic yesterday and it was still faint, I know that's normal as early as I am. I may have to buy a frer just to see a decent line!! But then if the line isn't as dark as I want I'll probably worry about that :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->