June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Damn you dominos and your any pizza any size £6.99 deal!!!! :pizza: I deffo feel bloated now!!!!! X

so many scan pictures! Its really hard to keep up with this thread! Congratulation to all the flickery beans! Reading this on my mobile so its really slow but to the lady with the fast bowels, Thats me too! I wake up and *bam* off i go :) and yes its very satisfying which is defo tmi but true;) anyone else got reallý acheY legs? I'm on my feet for 9 hrs a day but usually I'm fine. Also apart from sat and a bit Monday eve my nausea is really on holidaY (which i cant help but worry at!)

i craved pepperoni pizza last week.. yum!

either i've gotten used to my bloating or it's gotten better, cuz i don't feel as huge these days. who knows :munch:

Good afternoon ladies! I have been all worried this week because I have "no" symptoms.. Then today, I suddenly am so tired that I can barely keep my eyes open. I'm interpreting this to be a good sign. My first scan is in the morning and I can hardly wait! I'll be sure to share my pics just as you have.

My ticker is off by a couple of days-- anyone know how to fix that?

Damn you dominos and your any pizza any size £6.99 deal!!!! :pizza: I deffo feel bloated now!!!!! X

OMG! I thought it was only me today that ordered Dominos! I only had sides though :haha:

OH had pizza..

Usamom -- good luck at tomorrow's scan!

Cricket -- awesome numbers!

You Dominos ladies are brave! The mere idea of pizza gives me heartburn!

I just got into a car accident. I'm so freaked. I know I'm only 5 weeks pregnant, and I called my RE's office, the nurse said that the baby is so small and not to worry. Ugh. I was already worried about my appointment next week, now I'm REALLY freaked. I hate myself so much right now for not paying attention. I rear ended him. I will never forgive myself if something happens to this pregnancy because of my stupidity. :cry:

I'm sorry, ESpacey! :hugs:

That must have been a very scary experience! It takes a lot to cause a pregnancy to end. Our bodies are amazing. They are made to keep the baby safe. My BFF got into an accident when she was pregnant and went to the ER to get checked to be sure the baby was OK. So if you are feeling like something is wrong, take yourself to the hospital! I really hope everything is OK!

Thank you so much. I'm trying to read as many good stories as I can on this. I'm fine, I'm just incredibly shaken.

It's not uncommon you know, it's the hormones that cause your spatial awareness to be off. I've had a few moments where ive nearly done the same! (I drive ALOT) they are hugely cushioned. The only way an accident can cause harm to the bean is if enough pressure is applied for membranes to be broken, theres no way you could've done that. Relax, the shock and panic is likely to do more harm xxx

Thanks Gemini.. I think you're right. I'm going to just be extra careful and pray for the best next week.

Sorry to be a downer! I was so upset you ladies were the first people I could think of to go to!

And the Dominos didn't stay down, sadly it had been there long enough to only bring back acidic bile! Yuk! OH was engrossed in a film, so I went and stood near the telly making a few whimpering noises after, "be a little more dramatic why dont you" he said! Haha!

Thanks Gemini.. I think you're right. I'm going to just be extra careful and pray for the best next week.

Sorry to be a downer! I was so upset you ladies were the first people I could think of to go to!

You poor thing! Bumps are terrifying enough as it is, at any speed! Try to relax, don't drive yourself insane though, if you keep worrying, go get checked out to put your mind at rest x

And the Dominos didn't stay down, sadly it had been there long enough to only bring back acidic bile! Yuk! OH was engrossed in a film, so I went and stood near the telly making a few whimpering noises after, "be a little more dramatic why dont you" he said! Haha!

You poor thing! If you're going to be dramatic, being pregnant is the time to do it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->