June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Emma my bleeding was also after a bm so I think that's what caused it. Try not to worry x

Hey all my dr did a scan at 5 weeks i thought it was to early but they did one and they saw a sac and said its normal that we didnt see or hear the baby but now im worried. They sent me for blood work and i have another appointment on the 24th which feels like a lifetime away. Anyone have a scan at 5 weeks and didnt hear the heart beat? and still had a healthy baby?

Hey all my dr did a scan at 5 weeks i thought it was to early but they did one and they saw a sac and said its normal that we didnt see or hear the baby but now im worried. They sent me for blood work and i have another appointment on the 24th which feels like a lifetime away. Anyone have a scan at 5 weeks and didnt hear the heart beat? and still had a healthy baby?

I had a scan yesterday, only saw the sac and yolk sac. Now I'm obsessively looking online making sure the sac size is normal etc etc.

5 weeks is too early to see the FP or HB, so I'm going to try to take my own advice here and not worry. It's easier said than done for sure. :hugs:

Snoka, i think that's pretty normal! 5 weeks is early, and you might even be a day or two back. As long as your blood work is fine there's no need to worry!

Gem, totally depends on the boss and the workplace! Don't think my situation is normal.

Emma, that amount should be fine. Probably straining. Just let your doc know if it keeps happening.

Afm, just tried a cup of soup. So far all is good. Sorry if these are boring updates on the state of my stomach...just no one else to share them with yet!

Cricket that is what we are here for lol
My work are pretty good to be honest and I am able to work from home but if I actually went home I think I would sleep so probably not a good idea lol x

Hey everyone, is there room for a medium sized 1 :lol: I'm due 4th June with #2 ms is awful and tiredness is horrendous :rofl: but it's what I wanted!!!!

Im still smelling everything, i asked my friend if she could smell something and she couldnt.
Ive got a busy week with appointments next week, monday-diabetic midwife bloods ect, wednesday -drs midwife and friday is diabetic clinic.
Hoping i dont suffer from ms as my place i work isnt the best xx

I seem to be having the opposite tummy trouble to everyone else!

I am so tired i go to bed at 8.30/9ish and sleep like a baby, get up at midnight to wee then fall asleep and wake at 4.30 with a knot in my stomach and DESPERATE to have a poo. When i get to the loo my insides literally fall out (TMI but VERY satisfying ;-)) and then can't get back to sleep. Lie in bed starving like I could eat a horse and then just binge all day!

I have got my marathon this weekend (which everyone keeps wishing me luck for but little do they know i won't be able to run it all and I will feel rubbish for letting them all down coz they sponsored me)....besides for the last 3 weeks my training has been none existant!

So....while all you girls are puking, I am just getting REALLY fat! Seriously though I know I should be very grateful for not feeling sick and I do sympathise with you girls but please also feel for me who is fat, spotty and minging!

Last pregnancy I had a scan at 5 wks 4days and there was only a sac measuring 5+2.2 weeks later, there was a sac, yolk sac and baby with hb, so don't worry! This time, I had scan at 5+6 and saw only sac and yolk sac and I have another in 2 weeks. Others on here saw a baby and hb at 5+4- everyone's babies are different and grow at different rates, just like they will when they are born, so don't worry :)

Did y'alls OH's go to your 1st scan? Or are your OH's planning on coming to your 1st scan?

I know that I am getting a scan and bloodwork on 11/1. Not sure if I should have hubby tag along for it...

Yup, he's coming! I've got my first scan in a week and my hubby is counting down the days as much as me!
Today I feel soooo sick. I gagged when I was brushing my teeth but thankfully haven't actually been sick yet. I'm really starting to worry about my job. I'm out in the field and on my feet from 9am-2:30pm and I just don't know how much more I can do. I'm beyond tired, dizzy and feel like I might vomit any second. I've not told my work yet, I wonder if they can give me a job in the office?? I do like my job but this is hell right now! I don't know when to tell them, particularly as I'm not coming back. Can they ask you that??? Urgh, what to do!

EJ, I'm so very very sorry for your loss. I'm thinking of you.

cricket, Gemini and Lilyfire -- Sorry you've been so sick!

emma -- I started feeling a little constipated and I have been taking Benefiber. I don't want to get too backed up. There were a couple of times in past pregnancies I've been so constipated I thought I might need some help!

thisismysnoka -- I think they want to see a heartbeat by 6 or 7 weeks, but if it's earlier then it's just bonus. Please don't worry, I'm sure next time there will be a nice, strong heartbeat!

Hi, olivermsmummy! Congratulations on your BFP!

I am sorry if I missed anyone else. It's hard to keep track when this thread flies by!

AFM, I just heard back from the doctor. Progesterone is over 60 so I can stop taking the Prometrium (yay!) and my beta levels are at 574! Yay! I made it through the first blood test without getting any bad news. I have another one scheduled for Tuesday to make sure they're increasing properly. Then it will be 2-3 weeks for my first ultrasound. I've got my fingers crossed that the numbers keep climbing over the next few days!

thank you all. . i was just worried because with my dd at my first sono i saw and heard a heartbeat. . . i think i was 6.5 weeks so i guess 5 weeks is to early

Congratulations on your BFP Oliversmummy.
I have been very constipated (tmi) also so decided to make a curry for tea and then half hour later I had a bm felt so much better (tmi i know) but thinks thats why i have been having my cramps as now feel fine no cramps just waves of nausea every now and then.

hey everyone i've had an amazing day today. Went for my early scan. Everything is where it should be (in my uterus!!!! :happydance:) and i even saw the heartbeat, i totally started crying. Im sooooo happy. Cant believe how strong it was beating, my bubba is only 3.7mm long but it's heart is so strong, go little one. Quite literally the happiest day of my life. Hospital are really happy with all the measurements so are releasing me back to the care of my doctor, have first midwife appointment in 2 weeks then another scan between 11 & 13 weeks :happydance: my little bubba looks just like a little bean

Attachments

• 13.10.11.jpg
    13.10.11.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 2
hey everyone i've had an amazing day today. Went for my early scan. Everything is where it should be (in my uterus!!!! :happydance:) and i even saw the heartbeat, i totally started crying. Im sooooo happy. Cant believe how strong it was beating, my bubba is only 3.7mm long but it's heart is so strong, go little one. Quite literally the happiest day of my life. Hospital are really happy with all the measurements so are releasing me back to the care of my doctor, have first midwife appointment in 2 weeks then another scan between 11 & 13 weeks :happydance: my little bubba looks just like a little bean

Ahhh thats great news :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->