June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Hope you are feeling ok Espacey. They are REALLY well padded in there. when I was 24 weeks with DS I had a massive fall where I fell directly onto my bump with a lot of force and also broke my arm. I was terrified that I had hurt him but sure enough he was fine and dandy! At this stage they still have a heap of room in there - the only time they recommend being worried is when baby is much bigger and is at the stage of running out of room as there is more likely that impact will actually register to them.

Make sure to take care of yourself and get pampered by everyone as long as you can. xxx

So sorry to hear that you ladies are all so sick - I have nausea throughout the day and I am wearing travel sickness bands all day to try and ease it. I have awful awful indigestion at night and have to have a big swig of Gaviscon before I can sleep!!

Weighed myself this morning and lost about 7lb's! This happened in my other pregnancies as I lose my appetite with the nausea but I sure make up for it with the weight gain in the 2nd and 3rd trimesters lol!!!!

Hello lovelies :D I had an ultrasound on Wednesday and my new EDD is June 1st, so I thought I would join the June bugs thread :D how are we all? Xx

Welcome, miss nat! Feeling like arse, but happy after getting some good numbers back on my hcg levels! Can't wait to stop losing my food though...

I want to be! My boobs don't even feel as sore today!!

Don't wish that! Mine are sore again after a week of no soreness, and that scares me! I'm really unable to function right now!

I know I'm going to wish the opposite when/if I get MS, but right now it would be just SO reassuring!! I'm sorry you're not feeling well, maybe see if they doctor can give you something..

Ha - I totally know the feeling, ESpacey. I was wishing for this with all my might last week. Now, after 6 days of it I'm done!! It's miserable. Since I'm keeping some stuff down and not getting too dehydrated or weak they said to just keep eating regularly and meals with protein and sugar and that's about all they can do. I am thankful that my numbers are so high, and I have moments where I remember that the m/s is a good sign, but mostly I just want to curl up and not throw up anymore.

What's worse ladies is that I just checked in on the April thread that I was a member of before my MC, they are 12-14weeks ish and a great load of them are still suffering with MS! what's worse is that mine seems to get better if I eat, it's the empty stomach that causes it, so I have put on 4lbs?! Not happy!!!! X

im feeling awful today, like if i move i might be sick! having a 1 yo running round the place makes it difficult as its kinda hard to not move! still got terrible backache too! x

Sorry to hear about your car accident ESpacey..like the other ladies said, the baby is very protected, but if you are worried then it's best to get checked out to put your mind at rest!
I feel so sorry for you ladies suffering with sickness, at the moment i've got quite a bad cough and every time I cough I feel as if I am going to throw up! I'm so tired aswell, and being woken up at 5.30am by LO every morning is not helping!!xx

morning,

so sorry to hear of your accident espacey, im sure everything is absolutely fine though, ive been in a few and its surprising how well your insides cope with it all. with bump being extra cushioned and all there is the smallest risk in the world so do try to relax about it all as cant be good for you worrying.

well i managed to have a yummy chinese for tea after slimming world, also managed to not lose my breakfast when i brushed my teeth, its those new brush moves the dentist told me to do that did it yesterday. damn hormones and inflamed gums.
still feel a bit bleurgh but a bit reluctant to eat anything at the mo as very wary of throwing up over the new little sac i have sat next to me in the office lol.

all that talk of dominoes im very pleased i didnt read this last night.
put on another 1/2lb last night, so 3lb in two weeks which im not too happy about considering i havent eaten that much really.

Sorry to hear about the car accident! As everyone has said, baby should be all snuggled and fine! If you are worried.. I am sure it can be checked out anyway.
Last pregnancy my dog (albeit a Chihuahua) bounced quite hard on my stomach at about 16 weeks or something. I was fine, baby was all tucked away.

Wow ladies with sickness! I feel really sorry for you! I didn't get it at all last time, and I don't seem to be yet this time either :shrug:

I wonder if I am the only no symptom sufferer here??

mei- i think im one of those luckyones to. Im sure it will kick in soon lol.
Im just really irriatable (sp) and chest is heavy but not sore.
Nothing planned toay im staying in and looking after lo and my friends daughter. Got work at 5.30 for 4 hours and then work 2-10 both saturday/ sunday. dont want to but will be nice to adult interaction. Any one else workng the weekend?? xx

OMG this thread moves so very fast.
x

I think this everytime I come in here.

And I am STILL stressing about my spotting. It is still there! It is really freaking me out as now I have to wait until December for my scan. If this spotting continues much longer I will be going back to Docs. Everytime I am not worrying, it starts again :dohh:

Morning Ladies,

Espacey sorry to hear about your accident. Like the others said your little bean will be so protected but I can understand your worry.
I'm not feeling myself at all at the moment, I haven't been sick but feel like I'm hungover all the time and need to lie down lol Is that ms???
How is everyone else today? Weather is good xx

Morning Ladies,

Espacey sorry to hear about your accident. Like the others said your little bean will be so protected but I can understand your worry.
I'm not feeling myself at all at the moment, I haven't been sick but feel like I'm hungover all the time and need to lie down lol Is that ms???
How is everyone else today? Weather is good xx

Gemgem - I know exactly how you feel! I also feel hungover! I have been like this for about 2 weeks now and not suffered any m/s or much nausia, just a bit from when i wake up at 4.30/5am until I eat and then I'm fine!

Not sure where you are but in Leeds its FREEZING and grey cloud and a little bit of rain :-(

Glad you're having nice weather tho!

PS everyone i am a blueberry today!
(selfish comment I know but i am so happy!)

Congrats on being a blueberry!!!
I'm in Kent and the sun is shining but still quite chilly lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back