June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

cant be that bad, they say you can keep doing sit ups through first tri dont they?

I just full on gagged at my desk trying to eat lunch...like one if the ones that sounds like a burp it comes from so deep down! sorry, TMI! lol, was awful, had to run off and spit my food out!
Just as well they know at work, or that wouldve looked ODD. lol x

i had that all yesterday, its not fun is it.

i am pleased that at least i have managed to keep my pot noodle down now. that granola bar earlier must have helped.

It's smells making me sick. Hollys nappies are the main culprit... Blurgh!!

someone just came into my office smelling really bad of smoke so he must have just been out for a cigarette, had to run out of the office as very nearly threw up over them.

Thanks for posting that. That's why I wanted to get an Apple and upgrade to pear as 1. You can use the bigger Apple seat for toddler and 2. You can convert back to single when bigger baby doesn't need pram. Im gonna have to try for myself and see if I like it I think. My prob is I have to get a tandem as i don't drive so won't get on the bus with a side by side. But I don't like how the one behind is virtually underneath with the Phil and teds. I can't find any I'm happy with lol

That is exactly what she was selling and she had twins who are to big for it at 18 months old!!!!

xxx

I did have a Phil and Teds with Taya and Flynn and was very happy with it x

Just got back from my midwife appointment, and abit dissapointed!! Not much happened and she just told me to wait until my 12 week scan appointment comes through!! Although she said I will probably see a consultant before then x

How come people are getting second scans? I'd love another I keep wondering if I am still pregnant. With my MMC I had no cramping, no spotting, nothing so I just wonder all the time how will I know if somethings wrong?

xx

I'm only getting mine as I got my last one by ringing the EPAU in a state, then midwife called and when I said I had mc last month she said shed book an early scan to put my mind at rest. I didn't tell her I had had one already! Sneaky but I really wanna see blob again! some people are getting second scans if a HB wasn't seen at first one. X

Yeah my 2nd one was because there was no baby as too early, so they booked me in for fortnight later.

Wow defo worth checking the pear first then! 2 of my friends on the other thread have one, one of which has a 1 year old and a 2.5 year old and she still uses hers no problem. Defo worth trying them out in person. I really love the look of the city select but again need to see that in person. I'll look at the Phil and teds too, but I was a bit put off. I saw one on the bus and the baby in the back looked really fed up as he was kind of stuck under the other seat! Which bit does the newborn go in? Can you get a carrycot?

Ladies, be careful what you wish for. I wanted m/s so I'd know the bean is there and growing...now I've been sick (as in losing stomach contents) since Sunday from about 6 or 7 pm until about 10 am. Right now thinking it's going to go past 10 today. I just want to curl up and not move...which I can't even do because I have to run to the bathroom every so often. All I know is this bean better be healthy! It's only been four days. I honestly don't know how I'm going to make it six more weeks! Or longer. I'm trying all the tricks...nothing working yet :(

I just lost lunch to the loo as well. Ugh. Now I just feel tired as hell! I want my bed!!! X

Laura, you reminded me I have lots to be thankful for! Just emailed my boss and told her I'm working from home so I can be near a bathroom...super lucky I can do that!

Aw i feel for you! I had it so bad first time around, its awful. It's all worth it though, I promise! And its a good thing, lots of lovely pregnancy hormones being released :hugs:

I've not had it bad this time yet. I've been sick every day for the last few days, but only once or twice and I can still eat normally. It's almost always a response to a smell! I keep kinda worrying about the lack of ms this time, but i guess its just because I had it so bad before, I should be counting my lucky stars!

Did y'alls OH's go to your 1st scan? Or are your OH's planning on coming to your 1st scan?

I know that I am getting a scan and bloodwork on 11/1. Not sure if I should have hubby tag along for it...

Just wanted to post a message so that I can see my ticker changed to sweetpea- how sad am I? Nausea manageable at the moment-hope it doesn't turn into full blown ms.

Sorry to hear your news EJ.
xx

I didn't have ms first time round with Gracie, and really hoping I don't get it this time!! I have been feeling nauseous though...when did all yours ms kick in??xx

Babyd, I was minimally nauseated here and there until 5w5d, then it hit full force.

Cricket I really feel for you, hope it gets better. I am really struggling today with the worst tiredness I have ever felt and waves of nausea washing over me, although no actual being sick yet. I'm supposed to be going round to may mates tonight who is 17 weeks preggers but think I will have to bail out I just can't keep my eyes open!!
Do you think employers are sympathetic with lack of work when your in the 1st trimester?!

I just went to loo for a poop (tmi) and noticed a small amount of red blood, the tiniest amount. Nothing now I wipe. Worried but hoping it came from straining (sorry tmi) as I haven't been able to go to loo for a few days. Morning sickness kicked in during night. Woke at 4am feeling really sick! Yuck! Soooo scared all the time. Roll on the next 5 weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->