June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

yey!!! for the new blueberries today :D

i had that hungover feeling, and still have it a bit now with the nausea. managed my granola bar and some plain crisps so thats all good. just wondering if i should eat my leftover chinese for lunch.

weather not to bad here in lincoln, bit chilly but a lovely clear blue sky so hopefully the reds will be up and about today.

just had a call from the midwife, she is going to check paperwork and find out scan dates etc for me :) used the excuse hubster is in the forces and needs to know dates to book off as soon as he can cos of the job he does. which isnt far from the truth at all to be fair as he may poss be busy that week with meetings and rememberance parade duties.

Ahh that sounds good jellytots, looks like you may get your scan soon!
Does anyone else feel tired like all day??? I am at work and it's not even lunch time and i am shattered!!! x

yep super tired already, could quite happily have stayed in bed this morning

Glad it's not just me!!! I am honestly not getting any work done lol x

I've had to leave office and sit in the car. Exhausted. So many idiots in my office "at least make it look like you wanna be here" I swear.....Grrrr!

im in wolverhampton and its dull here. roll on dinnertime im so hungry x

Hi girls

Espacey sorry to hear about your accident, I hope you're ok today. Don't worry about buba, they're nice and padded in there :)

Cricket, bless you it sounds like you're really suffering. I was like that last time and after 2 weeks of it the doctor prescribed me anti sickness tablets which helped. I took them 3 times a day and I wasn't as sick as I had been then. I won't lie though, none of the 'remedies' worked and my sickness lasted til 14 weeks but it started easing up a bit at about 11 weeks.

I've not been bad this time, been sick a few times and getting waves of nausea, but nothing like last time and I hope it stays that way!! Those of you wishing for ms, be careful what you wish for! lol

I'm not feeling much else either, heavy boobies but not very sore and just feeling a bit meh really! And soooo tired!

Abic and gemgem I remember describing how I felt last time like a constant hangover without any of the fun of getting drunk!

Abic I'm not to far from you, in Bolton (near manchester) so only an hour or so away :)

Gemgem where in kent are you? I am originally from Dartford and in fact, that's where I'm heading today before we go to paris tomorrow!

So, I've got 6 hours on a coach today! Oh deep joy! I'm away all weekend, so might not get a chance to pop on, so have a good one my fellow preggy eggys!

x

Laura :hugs: Tell em to shut up, it's hard work growing a baby!!

https://ibreakplates.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/green-sm.jpg

Espacey sorry about your accident o am sure your fine like the girls said xxx

Mei just spotting is fine I think, lots of the girls here are having it. If you are worried lie and day you are cramping as well as spotting and you should get another scan to put your mind at rest x x

Like it Emzy lol

I live near Maidstone- Isle of Sheppey so not far from Dartford at all!! Have a brilliant time in Paris x
Laura what a load of idiots just ignore them men are so immature lolx

ooh when are you moving jellytots and where abouts ?x
I couldnt wait till 12 so just had scrambled eggs on toast xx But I had some of calebs sausage at dinnertime and I wanted to eat it all lol xx

ooh when are you moving jellytots and where abouts ?x
I couldnt wait till 12 so just had scrambled eggs on toast xx But I had some of calebs sausage at dinnertime and I wanted to eat it all lol xx

hubster is based at cosford so moving onto the married patch, not sure when as im still trying to get a job over there at the moment and selling the house over here. hopefully just before or just after xmas.
you will have to let me know which are the best hospitals, as i will be transferring. hope they have the birthing pools as thats something i really want.

ooo scrambled eggs on toast sound good right now, not sure i want my chinese now but ill give it a go, its mainly rice so should help my tummy.

I really want a birthing pool bith as well. Your pregnancy has to be problem frre for that doesn't it?

I really want a birthing pool bith as well. Your pregnancy has to be problem frre for that doesn't it?

you cant have high blood pressure for it is all i know as my friend just had a baby three weeks ago and couldnt due to this, or if you are induced i think aswell, but im sure small things wouldnt matter too much.
im yet to see if i'll be alright to put it on my plan as my mum had pre-eclampsia when she had me, i ended up being 3 months early. my sister had a baby a few years ago and she was okay so im sure i will be too. although she had to have a c-section as he just wasnt coming after 3 days of labour then his heart rate started to drop cos he was tired.

ooh so you wont be to far away from me then, well when ever your going into the main town we could always meet up if you wanted.
Im at newcross which isnt to bad but there are others around, I just havent been to them lol. x

that would be lovely pink, someone i can talk about bump to and not feel like its all i talk about lol (which it probably is haha). you can show me all the sights and decent shops :) went there last weekend with hubby as paid a visit to our new house, and he didnt have a clue where anything was and we nearly got lost.

just got a call back from the midwife, the doctor still hasnt sent the paperwork over to her, im proper raging about that. holding everything up, she said i would have had my letters and everything by now if they had done their job properly. got til half 1 to calm down til i can call the surgery up. got the fax number for them to send it immediately to so i can get my times and dates organised. they better do it this time or im making an official complaint. she was very dismissive when i went to see her, just basically said congrats and goodbye, had to push her for other information i wanted. grrr!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->