June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

I had to go home sick. The (excuse my language) dickhead manager that's fairly new came out to my car (by which point I'd dropped off to sleep! Lol) banged on the window scaring the life outta me, and said you aren't working so go home. :( bye bye half a days money! So then I had to drive home with a migraine. This exhaustion and sickness has got to pass soon or I'm gonna have to cut my hours!!! X

oh no, what a twat your boss sounds, hope the m/s and sleepiness does subside soon for you.
is there anything you can take/eat/drink to give you an energy boost while at work?

I'm wary of taking anything with caffeine, as I have never really been a drinker of it, if I start now it would probably be worse for me! I dint know of anything else! Feel terrible. :( even coughing makes me heave!!! X

oh no you cant take more than the limit of caffiene, is there nothing natural that doesnt contain it? like from a health food shop or anything? i find sipping cold water throughout the day helps and getting up every now and again to walk about.

im dreading work tonight at my diabetes is playing up and i keep going low, even though i work in a&e i dont want to end up there myself lol plus dont want them knowing yet. Im only in for 4 hours so will just have to make sure i eat enough for tea, might treat myself to tea,
Ooh if anyone wants to add me im on facebook x just let me know x

result!!! drs called back, was apparently sent 4th october which is fine as within a week after the appointment, but havent been recieved, so 1. where did my details go 2. they are now going to fax them. fx i get a call back soon from the midwife with dates :D

Like it Emzy lol

I live near Maidstone- Isle of Sheppey so not far from Dartford at all!! Have a brilliant time in Paris x
Laura what a load of idiots just ignore them men are so immature lolx

Lol!!! My Nan and Grandad used to have a caravan on the isle of sheppy! Spent all my childhood holidays there!

xxx

result!!! drs called back, was apparently sent 4th october which is fine as within a week after the appointment, but havent been recieved, so 1. where did my details go 2. they are now going to fax them. fx i get a call back soon from the midwife with dates :D

My Dr faxed my stuff almost three weeks ago! It has been received they said to call them if I don't get an appointment by the end of next week!!!

That's funny Dt, loads of people say that lol

Jellytots I tried to add you on facebook the other day and I couldn't do you have to do the adding? I saw you on Emzy's but there was no request friend thing?!
Cricket is your name Erin? I saw Emzy became friends with 2 people at the same time and I think it was you and Jellytots but just wanted to check before I request you lol x

Hello Ladies :wave:

Can I join in? I'm due on 9th June 2012.

Went to see the GP today and chuckled when he said 'Good Girl!' :rofl:

Generally feeling okay (a bit sweaty and greasy) with nausea that comes and goes - going thorugh tonnes of fizzy water and granola bars... bring on the happy hormones! :wohoo:

I'm wary of taking anything with caffeine, as I have never really been a drinker of it, if I start now it would probably be worse for me! I dint know of anything else! Feel terrible. :( even coughing makes me heave!!! X

Laura, supposedly vitamin B6 helps with both sickness and a bit with energy. My doc said take it three times a day (50mg I think...I can look it up if you want). Also, you can have as much mint tea (as long as there aren't other additives) as you want. Might help! I'm in the same boat though...considering how I can make the next 6 weeks work!

That's funny Dt, loads of people say that lol

Jellytots I tried to add you on facebook the other day and I couldn't do you have to do the adding? I saw you on Emzy's but there was no request friend thing?!
Cricket is your name Erin? I saw Emzy became friends with 2 people at the same time and I think it was you and Jellytots but just wanted to check before I request you lol x

Yes! Add me :)

mine is faye harper, https://www.facebook.com/?sk=lf#!/faye.harper hope this works xx

well i got good news yesterday at my appt.. he is going to do more blood tests on me.. most docs wait till u have 3 m/c until the do something but he said he would start testing now since this is my 2nd.. he told me to start taking a baby aspirin a day and then wait 2 cycles to try again and then as soon as im a day late call him and he will start me on progesterone suppostories, since i have known low progesterone.. so i hope that does the trick..

gl to all u ladies, i will prolly stop in from time to time and see how everyone is doin..:hugs:

:flower:

I had my first scan this morning. I was REALLY hoping to see a heartbeat- but no such luck. We got to see a sac and a little yolk sac, but that was it.. My RE warned me that it was a little early- and I go back for a repeat scan in another week.

Gemini- so sorry about your boss- he doesn't sound very friendly!

Best of luck to all of you!

well i got good news yesterday at my appt.. he is going to do more blood tests on me.. most docs wait till u have 3 m/c until the do something but he said he would start testing now since this is my 2nd.. he told me to start taking a baby aspirin a day and then wait 2 cycles to try again and then as soon as im a day late call him and he will start me on progesterone suppostories, since i have known low progesterone.. so i hope that does the trick..

gl to all u ladies, i will prolly stop in from time to time and see how everyone is doin..:hugs:

:flower:

Great news Ej. You are lucky to have such a caring Doctor. xxxx

Hope your ok x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back