June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Really pleased for you Ej. Do come back and keep us posted, hopefully you won't be too far behind us xx

On my mobile so excuse any ifails pls

Midwife just called, my scan is 18th november :) booking in 31st October

You may have to let me add you, can't change those setting on my phone I think but will try. Can you send menlink to your page in meantime pls x

So pleased your doctor is being great ej, very best of luck to you x

Hi Ladies thought I would join you, I'm due June 8th!! The ladies in first tri told me to pop in here! :)

I don't know how to get the link lol I'm on Emzy's page- Gemma Scott-Hake x

Hi Minkie :hi: Welcome to the fast moving June Bugs thread :haha: and a h&h9 months to you x

Hi to the new ladies who have just joined the thread!

Gemini -- your manager sounds like a real jerk. I am sorry that he was so rude and you had to go home with a migraine. I hope it gets better!

EJ -- I'm so glad that your doctor's moving forward with testing. I started seeing a FS after two miscarriages, and there was no way I was going to wait for 3! A lot of people start with the baby aspirin and progesterone supplements. I think my issue was low progesterone too, although they never went through with a test, but the other symptoms seemed to fit. My FS prescribes Clomid or Femara to help boost the hormones, too.

usamom -- I am sure you'll see a heartbeat next time. Please keep us updated!

AFM, after all that talk of pizza, I decided to have some for lunch. Subway pizza. It wasn't that good, and the heartburn is already here. Boo. :(

Hi girls, hope you are all well?

Jelly tots, I also have my midwife appointment on 31 oct, no scan is booked yet as far as I know, seems to be dragging.

Still dont have any symptoms, although my belly looks massive!!!!

Have a good weekend everyone x:thumbup:

Hi to all the new ladies :hi: Ej thats great that you have such a nice doctor..do come back and keep us posted! I've started to feel really dizzy and faint this evening, I had it really bad when I was pregnant with grace and fainted quite a few times! But I don't think it started this early :shrug: Hope everyone is feeling ok xx

My morning sickness is really bad - why would you want it? It really is horrendous, all I can think is why did i do this to myself?! Food is also a sore point, I can't really face anything! Cricket, I know how you feel - just think, we're both in the same boat, does this help? Hmmmm...

EJ, glad you're doc is looking after you!

Emzy - have a brilliant time in Paris!

Gemini - go punch your boss in the face and tell him to piss off! He sounds like a right horror!

Hello, pregnancy hormones! I just saw an update on Facebook that made me upset. Got to crying, called DH who told me to calm down because stress isn't good for the baby. Now my eyes are burning and my face is red. :(

When did all of your morning sickness start??

I've felt very sick in waves for a week, was sick yesterday after breakfast and today it hit with FULL force. It was coming out my mouth, nose and eyes until even the bile had gone - I could feel the blood vessels in my face pop pop pop!

It's been a poor day...

When did all of your morning sickness start??

I've felt very sick in waves for a week, was sick yesterday after breakfast and today it hit with FULL force. It was coming out my mouth, nose and eyes until even the bile had gone - I could feel the blood vessels in my face pop pop pop!

It's been a poor day...

Ugh, that's awful.. so sorry to hear that. I hope you feel better! Funny how LO being healthy means us being sick sometimes! :hugs:

I get waves of nausea, especially when hungry, but not actually been :sick: yet

Started last Sunday for me...5w 5d. Today has been a little better than yesterday, so that's nice. Kept a bit more down. Hoping this trend sticks around for the weekend! Oh, AND I got to sleep through the night last night. Win!

Edit: I was feeling light nausea from 3w until Sunday - came in waves. More of a burbly stomach than anything else.

im back from work yey, i only sat at a desk and im knackered lol.
Have any of you told your bosses? i dont know if I should or not. its awkward because there is not one set person to tell so practically by the weekend everyone would know.
only 15 hours to work on the weekend xx
hope everyones ok xx

Second Scan and I got to hear the heartbeat!!!! I have one more scan next week to hear the heartbeat again. Then I go to to a regular OB on the 31st. =)

My morning sickness is really bad - why would you want it? It really is horrendous, all I can think is why did i do this to myself?! Food is also a sore point, I can't really face anything! Cricket, I know how you feel - just think, we're both in the same boat, does this help? Hmmmm...

EJ, glad you're doc is looking after you!

Emzy - have a brilliant time in Paris!

Gemini - go punch your boss in the face and tell him to piss off! He sounds like a right horror!

haha - I guess it helps a little bit :) The good news is that our hormone levels are high and there is an end in sight! I'm still hoping it ends with the first tri. DH last night, trying to be understanding, said WORST case it ends in June, right?:dohh: That made me cry. What can I say...I'm hormonal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->