June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Wantanerd - YAY!! That's so exciting! I'm counting down to the 28th and my first scan...

Wantanerd!!! That's sooo great! I can't wait until next week for my scan, it will be such a relief to see that little heartbeat! So happy for you!

Just found out today that DH's dog may have to be put down. He's had her for 16 years! All he said, while crying to me on the phone, was "can you believe the timing?!" How's that for pressure. Ugh, PLEASE BABY BE STICKY AND HEALTHY!!! :)

Thanks for the sympathy ladies!
I ended up falling asleep at half 2 and not waking up until 7! I ended up in pizza hut...:pizza: oops! Dominos last night, pizza hut tonight! My waistline doesn't stand a chance!!! Sickness seems to ease slightly in the evenings it seems! Xx

Gemini, I love that you're a blueberry now! Eat that pizza! You deserve it, making babies is hard work :)

...it has taken me to read this whole thread! (I like to have background before joining a thread it makes me feel more at home!) That is, if you guys don't mind!:winkwink:
Quick rundown of me - I am 28, pregnant with number 1, pharmacist, married to DH, 29, primary schoolteacher. We were extremely lucky to get pregnant our first month of trying after coming off BCP, and we are so excited! Only real symptoms are sore boobs, hungrier than usual (and eating way faster too according to hubby!) and the occasional dizzy spell, so not too bad.
:hugs: to those with angels so far and best wishes to everyone else!

blergh my morning sickness seems to be worse in the evenings. I have waves of nausea all day, which usually goes away if i force myself to eat someting. But by the evenings the waves of nausea are more intense. Haven't actually been sick yet so thats a bonus i suppose x

So, I only lost my stomach four times today...big improvement over yesterday! Mine is worst from evening through morning, although it's lasted into the afternoon a couple days. The worst part is that the bathrooms at work are stalls...no getting sick in peace!

...it has taken me to read this whole thread! (I like to have background before joining a thread it makes me feel more at home!) That is, if you guys don't mind!:winkwink:
Quick rundown of me - I am 28, pregnant with number 1, pharmacist, married to DH, 29, primary schoolteacher. We were extremely lucky to get pregnant our first month of trying after coming off BCP, and we are so excited! Only real symptoms are sore boobs, hungrier than usual (and eating way faster too according to hubby!) and the occasional dizzy spell, so not too bad.

Welcome, Dawn! I do the same thing, but luckily I got in earlier so had a bit less to read :) congrats!

Rar. I'm miffed. I'm getting docked 2 days pay because I was sick after Columbus day, and apparently if you are sick after a holiday you need a doctors note. I didn't bother going to the dr as it was a cold and I know there is hardly anything you can take when you are pregnant. So I decided to hole up in bed with fluids and vitamins and take care of myself. And now I'm out 2 days pay. Urgh, I was so close to telling them.
ANYWAY, I hope everyone is ok? I've not really caught up as I'm on my iPhone and it's taking forever to load. I'm still nauseous and VERY picky over food. Today I ate a McDonalds for the first time in AGES. I don't know why... Nothing else seemed right! And having weird boob pains. They are now HUGE, I'm quite enjoying it actually! This is going to sound weird, but it's only just sinking in that I'm actually pregnant! As the days go by I feel more relaxed and willing to let myself believe it. I'm so excited for my scan- 6 days! I hope you ladies are ok? :D

Oh, fixed it, never mind!!! PS- if anyone wants to add me on FB send me a private message for the link! :D

Rar. I'm miffed. I'm getting docked 2 days pay because I was sick after Columbus day, and apparently if you are sick after a holiday you need a doctors note. I didn't bother going to the dr as it was a cold and I know there is hardly anything you can take when you are pregnant. So I decided to hole up in bed with fluids and vitamins and take care of myself. And now I'm out 2 days pay. Urgh, I was so close to telling them.
ANYWAY, I hope everyone is ok? I've not really caught up as I'm on my iPhone and it's taking forever to load. I'm still nauseous and VERY picky over food. Today I ate a McDonalds for the first time in AGES. I don't know why... Nothing else seemed right! And having weird boob pains. They are now HUGE, I'm quite enjoying it actually! This is going to sound weird, but it's only just sinking in that I'm actually pregnant! As the days go by I feel more relaxed and willing to let myself believe it. I'm so excited for my scan- 6 days! I hope you ladies are ok? :D

I think all are good! Some of us are quite sick and living on crackers and apples and peanut butter...but all are still good. Totally makes sense about just sinking in. I'm going through the same thing. Saw a newborn recently and almost started to cry. Can't believe fully that I'm going to have one of my own in less than a year! Two weeks till my scan...just want to be at 8 weeks already!

Can I join?! Im due June 20th!!! Congrats everyone!!

Two days?!? Haha! You poor thing! Welcome!

Lilyfire-if you're on that new mobile compatible thing, you can't see sigs xx

morning ladies, how are we all?
the weather is pretty nice at the mometn. im off to moms later to take caleb then work at 2.
I hope monday I get a date for a scan I really cant wait.
congrats megnhoe, welcome to the group.
Ive had toast and jam this morning, really want a bacon and egg sandwich though xx

:hi: hello all

I've just found out my internet cheapies are complete pants (British slang for of utterly terrible - haha makes NO sense to an American who thinks complete pants are just fine) and after spending some money on a clearblue, I got a faint line. (The internet cheapies are still coming up negative, even after I've had a positive with another brand).

The line on the clearblue is so faint I'm not sure how much to trust it, but it's CD33, 17dpo and still no AF andmy normal luteal phase is about 12 days).

so my due date is 20th June, if all goes well (stick, little one, STICK!).

I guess I'm still in that dazed state, where you're not really sure you're not just imagining something because you want it so badly. My temps aren't very high, so I'm worried it's all going to crash. I never expected to feel this fragile at this stage.

Can I join?! Im due June 20th!!! Congrats everyone!!

Congrats MegnJoe and welcome to the thread :)
i had laparascopy too on the 15th of September , i ended up being pregnant right after it &i tested positive on the 7th of Oct:D, for me it's also been a year and two months trying ! :baby:

I had my first scan this morning. I was REALLY hoping to see a heartbeat- but no such luck. We got to see a sac and a little yolk sac, but that was it.. My RE warned me that it was a little early- and I go back for a repeat scan in another week.

Gemini- so sorry about your boss- he doesn't sound very friendly!

Best of luck to all of you!

Just thought I would say, I had a scan at 5w3d at all we saw was sac and yolk sac. I think that is pretty normal. I don't even get a repeat scan so that should be reassurance that in the fifth week it is normal to only be able to see that! :thumbup:

As for me, I felt really sick while walking to my parents house down the road yesterday. That is the first time I have even felt remotely sick! The spotting seems to be easing off a bit now, which is REALLY good!
I am really tired, but that is probably due to early mornings and an extremely naughty baby more than anything else :haha:

Congrats to the new people to this this thread! Sorry for no names, as this thread moves at the speed of light lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->