June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

hi ladies can i please join in.. i got a positive test just yesterday i think im about 7 weeks.. not sure i have to wait til next week for an appt now..

Welcome Megnjoe so happy to see you here as I read what you were going through x
BUNDA!!!!! Congrats!! I am so happy to see you got your BFP!!! It is completely natural to feel like you do and the ic's are rubbish I only get a darker line than the control now at nearly 7weeks pregnant lol Have you got a FRER? They are the best to put your mind at rest xx

Oh, by the way (totally forgot this bit,d'oh!) i think i'm due 10th june! Hope everyone is feeling better today!x

thanks, im still in shock... i am having trouble believing its true :)

is anyone else having light cramps nw and again?

Hey ladies!

Please can I join you?

I'm due on the 1st June 2012 and had an early scan today which put me on target! yay! :happydance: :happydance:

xxx

Hi ladies

I was orginally a may mummy with a due date of 29th May. But now afterf having an early scan my EDD is 1st June :) Congrats to you all x

Absolutely exhausted today, really feel like all life has left me, think I might have to have a cheeky nap this afternoon :), plus i'm sooooo hungry!!!!

Hi, everyone! And welcome to the newest ladies on the thread! I definitely feel better in the mornings than at night. In fact, I'm wondering if I'm pregnant right now. But at night, I feel bloated, back pain, extra tired. Last night, I had Sprite with dinner and I think the carbonated drink added to the bloating. No more bubbles!

Hi, everyone! And welcome to the newest ladies on the thread! I definitely feel better in the mornings than at night. In fact, I'm wondering if I'm pregnant right now. But at night, I feel bloated, back pain, extra tired. Last night, I had Sprite with dinner and I think the carbonated drink added to the bloating. No more bubbles!

I'm with you on that! Although I like glugging down fizzy water and then doing big burps :shy: It makes me feel much better!

I'm with you on that! Although I like glugging down fizzy water and then doing big burps :shy: It makes me feel much better!

Hi Everyone, just been for a walk in sunny yorkshire, hubby working so just me and the dog! was lovely, was just imagining next year having a baby with me, im sooo excited.
I dont normally like time on my own but I really enoyed it!
x

I feel so sick, all the time. Don't feel like eating at all - this couldn't be further removed from me normally! Why do people do this more than once? I'm hating it. Got to take my class on a school trip on Monday and the thought of all day on my feet is making me want to cry!
Tried ginger biscuits but that hasnt worked, nor peppermint tea! Any other suggestions!?

Hi belle.
After feeling great till lunch time I now feel like I've been hit by a bus! I ache all over, I'm extremly exhausted and feel really sick! Yuck. Don't know what to try, just laying on sofa. X

im finding i get sick when i dont eat.. but then when i start eatung i feel so close to being sick that i have to stop.. then little while later i feel hungry again :( think i must eat little but often

Welcome to all the new Ladies and Congratulations.
I find eating little and often works for me or I start to feel sick, I think I am eating every couple of hours. I will be the size of a house soon.

I'm forcing myself to eat- still experimenting with stuff. Definitely trying to follow the mantra of little and often but hasn't really worked for me today! Today I have tried: dry crackers, toast, cucumber, a satsuma, cheese twists, lump of cheese and now an apple (which was at least something I fancied). In the brief moments where the nausea abates a little then I feel positive- then it comes back with a vengeance! Just keep thinking that hopefully there will be a gorgeous little baby at the end of all of this.
Good job DH was off playing footy all afternoon- I have been really feeling sorry for myself (one thing there is no time for doing at work).

xx

thanks, im still in shock... i am having trouble believing its true :)

is anyone else having light cramps nw and again?

Yeah have been having them since before bfp, thought af was heading my way but apparently not! As long as there's no bleeding and it's not severe, I believe it's quite normal and nothing to worry about!x

Yes. I've had cramps on and off for last couple of weeks. Means your body is stretching to accommodate baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->