June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

I feel so sick, all the time. Don't feel like eating at all - this couldn't be further removed from me normally! Why do people do this more than once? I'm hating it. Got to take my class on a school trip on Monday and the thought of all day on my feet is making me want to cry!
Tried ginger biscuits but that hasnt worked, nor peppermint tea! Any other suggestions!?

The thing that made the biggest difference to me when I was pregnant with DS2 were Sea-Bands. Big time!

What are Sea-Bands and how do they work?

I'm really dreading the MS, since I used to get nauseous when I was on bcp. That's a much lower dose of nausea-inducing hormones than pregnancy, so I'm worried I'll be the newly pregnant sort who vomits all over random strangers. :blush:

Hi belle.
After feeling great till lunch time I now feel like I've been hit by a bus! I ache all over, I'm extremly exhausted and feel really sick! Yuck. Don't know what to try, just laying on sofa. X

Saltines in the morning in bed. Cheese and toast for breakfast. Apples and peanut butter for snacks. Smell a lemon. Eat constantly. Jello gives me heartburn but stays down.

I'm excited to say I ate a real lunch today AND kept it down! Tuna melt. The most helpful thing I've read is to try and get both sugar and protein with every snack. That changed my life! Well...my preggo life :) I'm trying to just enjoy feeling a bit normal right now...

What are Sea-Bands and how do they work?

I'm really dreading the MS, since I used to get nauseous when I was on bcp. That's a much lower dose of nausea-inducing hormones than pregnancy, so I'm worried I'll be the newly pregnant sort who vomits all over random strangers. :blush:

Me too! I actually use sea bands for flying and long travel. They are basically just bands with a little ball on them that hit your pressure points and help you feel less motion sick. They haven't helped me with this nausea, but my doc and many others have said they help a lot of people!

Evening ladies!

Hope everyones doing ok. I had an emergency scan today because of cramping and a little spotting. I think im about 6 weeks now and we seen gestational sac measuring 12.5mm and yolk sac but nothing else. The doctor said that was perfectly normal, but I am so worried right now. Am i within my rights to ask my midwife for another scan in a week or two? xx

hi gils back from work and now off to bed lol. will catch upin the morning.
wow my chest feels so heavy to xx

Shx that is perfectly normal :thumbup:

Welcome legohouse :wave:

Ok...I'm having some really weird lower abdomen/pelvic pain and kind of getting nervous. Stupid google!

In the 15 minutes before the pain went away I convinced myself that I have an ectopic pregnancy. But I think it was just being dropped up with slow digestion after my first real food in days! I'm still a bit nervous, but calmer...

It's probably a good thing the US doesn't sell the Clearblue Pregnancy test with conception calculator, I think I would go POAS crazy with them!

I live in Sea Bands from the minute I get up to when I go to bed. They do not take nausea away completely but do help!

I wanted a root beer float tonight and taco bell. I'm sure you can imagine my disappointment. Never in my life have I gone to two different fast food places for something until tonight! haha

I'M A SWEET PEA! Yay!

Espacey -- so YOU'RE the reason this thread moves so quickly! :haha: Just kidding, I love your updates. 1) I agree 100% with the clearblue tests. I would be POAS every day for weeks! 2) Congrats, sweetpea! 3) Imagine my joy at DS1 suggesting Silver Diner for lunch. Where else could I get an order of eggs benedict with crabcakes and a chocolate peanut butter shake? OMG, I'm going to gain 10lbs. this week alone!

gigglesems -- I agree, it doesn't get rid of the nausea completely, but as soon as I remove them, I can tell a difference. And the anti-nausea medicine I took made me so tired I couldn't stay awake, so that wouldn't work.

Hahaha.... I'm lonely tonight!! I needed to share with someone!

I need a place like Silver Diner here!! YUM!

All my symptoms have disappeared apart from the bloat. Hoping all is okay it worries me when I have no symptoms.

morning all hope evryone is ok and ms isnt too bad.
weve just taken the dog for a walk and went to the cafe. I had take away small breakfast, not as yummy as thought mmmm.
1 day of work left yey. But then its a busy week of appointments, fx'd I get date for scan xx

im in the UK and i was a POAS addict esp with the cleablue with conception indicators. I took them every week to watch them go from Pregnant 1-2 to pregnant 2-3 and then finally pregnant 3+. They cost a bloody fortune and the results disappear after 24hrs, luckily i took pics.

Hey pink fx'ed you get a scan date this week x

feeling so sick this morning.. ive only started feeling sicky this week... feel so nauseous

nothing i try eat helps me feel better but at the same time im starving..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->