June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

urgh im still in bed, its my day off work today so gonna be a bit lazy i think. Im soooooo hungry its making me feel so sick and all i want to eat is salt 'n' vinegar chipsticks but my OH took the last packet with him to work......aaaaarrrrrrggghh :growlmad:

urgh im still in bed, its my day off work today so gonna be a bit lazy i think. Im soooooo hungry its making me feel so sick and all i want to eat is salt 'n' vinegar chipsticks but my OH took the last packet with him to work......aaaaarrrrrrggghh :growlmad:

Lol mine is cheese and onion crisps mmmmmm. Never used to be that fond of them!!

my temps are dropping. I guess that's not good news for my poppy seed. I suspect I have low progesterone levels (that corpus luteum is all progesteroned out and AF will appear soon). Normally my luteal phase is 12 days and I've made it 18 dpo without any spotting, so I'm still staying away from caffeine, keeping off the boozahol, avoiding soft cheese and putting away the crack pipe (kidding about that last one. I've never smoked anything in my life) so I'm carrying on behaving as if pregnant, but I'm pretty sure I'll lose this one very soon. (sigh).

My temps are just 0.1 over the coverline now. I guess tomorrow will be the day.

Bunda I have everything crossed for you please think positive and let us know how you're doing!:hugs:

I feel terrible, ache all over and I'm struggling to eat anything as I feel like I will be sick. I need a wee but I just don't have the energy to get up the stairs. Hubby is working so just me and the dog. I'm freezing cold so wrapped up in layers of clothes and a fleece throw. X

Bunda I hope your wrong honey. I suggest if you are wrong you stop temping it can be erratic when pregnant and does not really mean anything x

Sending you stickiness x x x

Evening ladies!

Hope everyones doing ok. I had an emergency scan today because of cramping and a little spotting. I think im about 6 weeks now and we seen gestational sac measuring 12.5mm and yolk sac but nothing else. The doctor said that was perfectly normal, but I am so worried right now. Am i within my rights to ask my midwife for another scan in a week or two? xx

That is perfectly normal yes but no harm asking for another to put your mind at rest x

hello to all the newbies

hope everything is okay bunda, once i got my bfp i stopped tempting as they were very erratic, maybe it could just be that.

hope everyone else is well and having a good weekend.

me and hubby took something back to next yesterday and then popped into toys r us afterwards to get a brochure for the nursery stuff, have now chosen the pram i want, its the silver cross 3d in charcoal. its the one i liked originally too so all good, and at the moment i can get both the pram and the car seat for about £360 with all the extras like footmuff and raincover included so all good :) just got to see if we can get a bit of help to buy it before the offer ends. plan to get it the saturday after i have had my scan so 19th november.
also fingers crossed i get an interview and the job for one of the three ive applied for so can sell this house quickly and then have a bit of money spare once we have paid off the mortgage to buy the furniture etc.
ive written a list down of everything im to buy, incl all the little things, although i know people will want to buy a few of them, but for everything it should come to no more than £1400 which isnt as bad as i first thought. :)

well i seem to be doing okay on the morning sickness front today, friday and saturday i was soo ill i hardly ate a thing and everything was making a quick reappearance. baby seems to like pineapple, bacon sandwiches, roast beef sunday lunch and dairy milk dessert pots. just hope im feeling this good for next week while im at work.

:hi:
Can I come in? Just got a faint bfp yesterday lunchtime and another this morning. Due date puts me at around 26th June

Good morning ladies! IM A BLUEBERRY! Yey! :D
To the people stressing about disappearing symptoms, I had a huge freak out last week when mine disappeared for a coupleof days. I called my dr who was really nice and told me not to worry, it's very normal and to enjoy it while it lasts. Well, now my boobs are back to aching and I have pretty constant nausea. Urgh! Please don't worry yourself. :hugs:

Bunda :hugs: fingers, toes and everything else crossed that you are wrong!

I'm feeling so overemotional today, my mom has been staying with us and is flying back to SA tonight. I keep randomly bursting into tears, so dh has taken her to the airport and I'm sobbing on the sofa in front of x factor.

I'm feeling so overemotional today, my mom has been staying with us and is flying back to SA tonight. I keep randomly bursting into tears, so dh has taken her to the airport and I'm sobbing on the sofa in front of x factor.

Gotta love them hormones. :hugs: I'm sure emotions will all settle back down again soon. I hope your mom had a lovely time staying with you.

hello to all the newbies

hope everything is okay bunda, once i got my bfp i stopped tempting as they were very erratic, maybe it could just be that.

hope everyone else is well and having a good weekend.

me and hubby took something back to next yesterday and then popped into toys r us afterwards to get a brochure for the nursery stuff, have now chosen the pram i want, its the silver cross 3d in charcoal. its the one i liked originally too so all good, and at the moment i can get both the pram and the car seat for about £360 with all the extras like footmuff and raincover included so all good :) just got to see if we can get a bit of help to buy it before the offer ends. plan to get it the saturday after i have had my scan so 19th november.
also fingers crossed i get an interview and the job for one of the three ive applied for so can sell this house quickly and then have a bit of money spare once we have paid off the mortgage to buy the furniture etc.
ive written a list down of everything im to buy, incl all the little things, although i know people will want to buy a few of them, but for everything it should come to no more than £1400 which isnt as bad as i first thought. :)

well i seem to be doing okay on the morning sickness front today, friday and saturday i was soo ill i hardly ate a thing and everything was making a quick reappearance. baby seems to like pineapple, bacon sandwiches, roast beef sunday lunch and dairy milk dessert pots. just hope im feeling this good for next week while im at work.

I have the Silver Cross 3D had it for Ollie and I loved it I got it for £260 with everything including the carseat from Mothercare when they had a sale on.
Congrats on your :bfp: Arcanegirl.
Bunda try not to worry about it too much and fingers crossed everything is okay.
Lilyfire congrats on been a Blueberry :happydance:
I had no symptoms this morning but now am feeling exhausted and nauseas so my symptoms are coming and going I am finding they are worse on a afternoon/evening.

Wow. So, I was sitting here worrying that my symptoms seem to have gone down a bit today and worrying about some abdominal cramping and just having a small pity session. Then I got an email about a friend's wife...she was diagnosed back in Feb with cervical cancer and was going to be fixed up quickly, but there have been massive complications and she's not doing well so they are finally telling everyone. Now I'm feeling nothing but grateful that the worst I have to worry about is a non-sticky bean. At least I would still have the option to try again! At 30 she lost that. Sorry for the downer post, but it hit pretty hard. Makes me so thankful for what I have!

Hi ladies, can I join you? Just got my BFP yesterday, EDD is June 24th. No real symptoms yet, just really bloated!

im still getting cramps often every day... im findind it hard to relax...

hello harvest :hi: congrats! :)

I am not surprised X Factor is really crap! Enough to make anyone cry! Lol!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->