June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

hello to all the newbies

hope everything is okay bunda, once i got my bfp i stopped tempting as they were very erratic, maybe it could just be that.

hope everyone else is well and having a good weekend.

me and hubby took something back to next yesterday and then popped into toys r us afterwards to get a brochure for the nursery stuff, have now chosen the pram i want, its the silver cross 3d in charcoal. its the one i liked originally too so all good, and at the moment i can get both the pram and the car seat for about £360 with all the extras like footmuff and raincover included so all good :) just got to see if we can get a bit of help to buy it before the offer ends. plan to get it the saturday after i have had my scan so 19th november.
also fingers crossed i get an interview and the job for one of the three ive applied for so can sell this house quickly and then have a bit of money spare once we have paid off the mortgage to buy the furniture etc.
ive written a list down of everything im to buy, incl all the little things, although i know people will want to buy a few of them, but for everything it should come to no more than £1400 which isnt as bad as i first thought. :)

well i seem to be doing okay on the morning sickness front today, friday and saturday i was soo ill i hardly ate a thing and everything was making a quick reappearance. baby seems to like pineapple, bacon sandwiches, roast beef sunday lunch and dairy milk dessert pots. just hope im feeling this good for next week while im at work.

Totally wait to buy the pram, Mothercare often do good deals on the 3d, no need to worry about the toys r us deal.

Also when you get your furniture I do not recommend a nursery wardrobe they are not very deep and the hangers will be to wide around age 18-24 months.

xxx

Totally agree we never got a wardrobe for Ollie.

Must say that I love dd wardrobe. Seems pretty deep as the larger hangers fit fine and it's so much easier to find stuff rather than digging through drawers. Plus things go from the washing machine to the hanger then straight into the wardrobe - no worries :laundry:

Totally agree we never got a wardrobe for Ollie.

I also have to agree. We don't have one either. The majority of them are not very wide and therefore don't last too long. I use drawers, if I want something led flat I have a cotbed (M&P Ocean cot) which has a massive draw underneath to lay special clothes flat.

hi girls, just went to mothercare yesterday and bought some baby stuff yaaaaay:baby:, & they got those amazing cribs ..which do u think is cuter a white crib or the hazel brown one ? hmmmmm

I hope everyone is doing well :)

I'm still nervous about Wednesday and seeing that little flicker, but I DID THROW UP TODAY! haha

I'm VERY excited about it. :happydance:

(Never did I think I'd be excited about being sick and feeling sick!!)

hey ladies, hello newbies! ive been so preoccupied with having my head down the loo or sleeping that ive not put any newbies on the front page! If you could send me a PM letting me know EDDs ill get them done, makes it easier in a PM as on here the thread moves so quick i have to go back pages and pages to find them!
As mentioned before, still getting sickness in waves, find that if i keep my stomach from getting empty its not so bad!
One thing i do know is Blob REALLY doesnt like Cigarettes! so should "FX" be completely given up within the week! its the tiredness im really struggling with, over the weekend, ive gotten to midday and crashed, without being able to even fight it, just cannot physically keep myself up. im getting worried that my poor diet is making this worse (i dont eat any fruit or veg, i try, but due to some psychological problems when younger, just cant eat food that isnt processed)
Cant quite fathom how im going to get thru this week doing 12 hour days door to door :( x

evening all, just finished work for 5 days yey xx
My boobs are aching and I have bloat tonigth lol.
Oh is watching man vs food and its making me soo hungry really want a take away now. Bloods for me tomorrow and fx'd date for a scan xx

I just got into a car accident. I'm so freaked. I know I'm only 5 weeks pregnant, and I called my RE's office, the nurse said that the baby is so small and not to worry. Ugh. I was already worried about my appointment next week, now I'm REALLY freaked. I hate myself so much right now for not paying attention. I rear ended him. I will never forgive myself if something happens to this pregnancy because of my stupidity. :cry:

I am sorry sweety have faith everything is ok with the baby!

Hi Harvest!!! So happy to see you over here. Congrats again in your BFP!

I just got into a car accident. I'm so freaked. I know I'm only 5 weeks pregnant, and I called my RE's office, the nurse said that the baby is so small and not to worry. Ugh. I was already worried about my appointment next week, now I'm REALLY freaked. I hate myself so much right now for not paying attention. I rear ended him. I will never forgive myself if something happens to this pregnancy because of my stupidity. :cry:

I am sorry sweety have faith everything is ok with the baby!

Thank you! I haven't had any indication anything bad came from it, so I think I'm in the clear. I shall find out Wednesday :)

Sorry girls I haven't updated! I had my first ultrasound last thursday everything looks good so far I saw a heart 117 yay!!!!!!!!! I will be 7 weeks on tuesday the morning sickness are terrible I throw up day, afternoon, and night, but I don't complain is just awful.... very light sore boobs on and off.. praying for everyone for a good and healthy pregnancy.. <3

Just popping in to say hi, very very shattered! Had a lovely weekend and a great time in Paris, but I am absolutely shattered. The MS has kicked up a notch over the weekend, but still no where near as bad as last time so I'm thankful for that. Still got sore boobies, but overall still feeling ok, if very tired!!

Hope you're all doing well, not had time to catch up yet, so hope everyone's ok. Got my follow up scan on Thursday and I'm scared!!

Hi to all the new BFPs!

I hope those of you who are starting to feel sick find it manageable, at least.

AFM, nothing new really, just constant heartburn. And a killer headache after spending several hours outside today.

Who's sick of worrying about morning sickness? Having it...not having it...wishing for the opposite of whatever we have. I'm going to try really hard to not think about it for the next week and just enjoy my growing baby. Two days to blueberry!

6 weeks to the day. Morning sickness for sure, head on today. Got sick brushing my teeth and have been up and down to the bathroom all night. I only actually threw up once, but the sickness is definitely there. Not in my head like I've been thinking! :)

Morning all how are we?
Im off to town soon, oh and lo are having hair cut. Then just need to go into a few shops. roll on 2 and i can see midwife yey x
Hows everyones sickness, im feeling a bit ify this mornig hopefully it will pass x

hello ladies. Just popping in to say goodbye. Looks like this is another mc. Hoping i at least get some testing now! Anyways i wish you all the healthiest and happiest of pregnancies and lots of gorgeous little sausages come June x x x

Intravenus - I am so sorry for your loss, hopefully you'll be able to find out what is happening. Please keep us updated.

I hope everyone had a lovely weekend, the tiredness is really catching up with me and I have a very energetic 2 year old to keep up with! Also I am sooo bloated! I look about 5 months pregnant!!!! And yey I am an appleseed!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->