June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

sorry to hear that intravenous, all the best of luck to get a sticky bean next time.

hello to the newbies since i last popped on.

hope everyone is having a good morning.

thanks for your advice on prams etc, had a look on mothercare but they arent doing any deals on the 3d at the moment so will see on the 19th november whats happening. defo cant buy anything yet as twins run in both of our families so have to make sure its just the 1 in there first lol.

my m/s seems to have subsided for the last few days, managed to eat everything and anything yesterday, and seem to be feeling okay this morning too. boobs hurt more than ever though, was a very uncomfortable nights sleep, even with wearing a sleep bra :/ im sure they have gone up yet another size as my daytime bras are starting to get on the small side, which means im now going up to an E - not good for a lot of my clothes then. must go shopping this weekend.
seem to have a liking for sea salted sunbites and pineapple like never before too.

A bit of a TMI question ladies - anyone had a big (not just a bit) increase in EWCM??? These last two days I have had LOADS!!!! Please tell me it is not just me!!!!

i have previously had an increase, but the last week or so i havent. its nothing bad, its just the plug is being formed so all the excess from that

sorry to hear that intravenous, all the best of luck to get a sticky bean next time.

hello to the newbies since i last popped on.

hope everyone is having a good morning.

thanks for your advice on prams etc, had a look on mothercare but they arent doing any deals on the 3d at the moment so will see on the 19th november whats happening. defo cant buy anything yet as twins run in both of our families so have to make sure its just the 1 in there first lol.

my m/s seems to have subsided for the last few days, managed to eat everything and anything yesterday, and seem to be feeling okay this morning too. boobs hurt more than ever though, was a very uncomfortable nights sleep, even with wearing a sleep bra :/ im sure they have gone up yet another size as my daytime bras are starting to get on the small side, which means im now going up to an E - not good for a lot of my clothes then. must go shopping this weekend.
seem to have a liking for sea salted sunbites and pineapple like never before too.

Wait till Jan sales Hun they will do the offer again there is no rush ay. Also not sure if you have tried the car seat in your car yet but I have a cmax and it wasn't secure in mine x x

my friend up north has the same car that i will be getting and it fits in hers no problem at all. in my current car it fits too so all covered there thanks.
i do know from my racing and fixing experience that ford seatbelts are shorter than other car makes, could that be why it doesnt fit too well?

morning chicas IM A BLUEBERRY today YAY! Howevere i am worried. I dont seem to have as much symptoms as everyone else. I mean i do have them, they're just not intense. I have huge boobs which can be painful at times. I get a sore back if i lay down for too long or sit for too long. Im bloated in the evenings and have bouts of constipation. Although i do get tired its nothing i cant manage. I have two jobs so pretty much work all the time (one of them as a primary school teacher of a P2 class of 25 5&6 years olds!!!!!!!!) Sometimes my work days can be 16 hours long if im working back to back jobs. I dont think im as tired as i should be. And as for morning sickness i dont have any either. I do get waves of nausea but again nothing i cant handle. Its stronger in the evenings but i havent been sick yet.

I guess the point of my long rant is that beacuse i have lost 2 pregnancies this year im terrified im gonna loose this one too. I keep hearing that a sick mummy means a healthy pregnancy. Well im not sick :( Also my family history isnt that great either. My sister is pregnant too right now, she's 22 weeks pregnant with her first. But she had 3 m/c in a row. A few of them were missed m/c and she didnt know till her 12 week scans. Im totally freaking out. I had a scan last week and everything was fine but how will i know if something goes wrong in the next 5 weeks before my next scan if i dont have a lot of symptoms now????????????

try not to worry, my symptoms keep coming and going. the last two days i have felt perfectly normal apart from my boobs hurting a bit more the last day and a bad back, but im putting that down to sleeping funny. a complete change from friday and saturday hugging the toilet.
i think when you have a hormone surge you get them for a day or two, but then your body gets used to it and copes til they rise again. but not everyone gets morning sickness, 3 of my friends didnt get anything at all, but others have had it horrendously. everyone has it at different rates and times so try not to compare yourself to others at the same stage.
im sure everything is completely fine, esp if they said so at your early scan.

Morning Ladies,

Sorry to hear your sad news Intravenous I hope we see you back soon :hugs:
Traybaby I am the same as Jelly tots and have some days where I feel better than others. I haven't actually been sick yet either althouhg feel like I'm not far from it today lol
My boobs are really changing and it's quite nice to have swollen boobs, compared to my small ones lol
Gigglesems I have had days where I have had more than others and like jelly tots said I am sure it's to do with the plug, so all good! xx

Date of Posting: 12 Oct 11
Sales Type: General Items
Item: SILVERCROSS 3D CLASSIC PRAM/PUSHCHAIR
Description: SILVERCROSS 3D CLASSIC PRAM/PUSHCHAIR,CHARCOAL GREY,COMPLETE WITH COSY TOES FOOTMUFF,APRON,SHOPPING BASKET,VENTILATED RAIN COVER,BABY LINER,EASILY CONVERTS FROM A PRAM TO A PUSHCHAIR,ORIGINALLY COST £300 **AS GOOD AS NEW**

Price: £100.00

does this sound good to you guys? would just need to get the car seat then for £115. obviously would have to view it to check all okay. im just a bit funny with second hand.

Description: SILVERCROSS 3D CLASSIC PRAM/PUSHCHAIR,CHARCOAL GREY,COMPLETE WITH COSY TOES FOOTMUFF,APRON,SHOPPING BASKET,VENTILATED RAIN COVER,BABY LINER,EASILY CONVERTS FROM A PRAM TO A PUSHCHAIR,ORIGINALLY COST £300 **AS GOOD AS NEW**

does this sound good to you guys? would just need to get the car seat then for £115. obviously would have to view it to check all okay. im just a bit funny with second hand.

It says as good as new so would imagine it's hardly been used. I'd say it sounds great. Reckon you could offer a bit less like £80 if you wanted to. They may say no but always worth being a bit cheeky! x x

Ok...I know I said I wasn't going to worry, but I'm worried. I've had the pressure in my lower middle abdomen that feels just like last time since Saturday. And barely sick yesterday. And woke up this morning with nothing. It's mostly the familiar pressure that worries me. I'm going to ask the doc to do another blood test, just to put my kind at ease, but I'm bracing for the news. :(

Cricket don't say that I have had pressure ever since I found out I was preggers and everyone I have spoken to says it's normal for all the stretching going on. I understand if you've had a m/c the worry must be massive and if a blood test will put your mind at rest it is worth it, but don't think it's the end :hugs: xx

cricket everything will be fine, please dont worry chick. ive had a dull pressure the whole time too. freaked me out a bit at first but kinda got used to it now. mentioned it to the midwife with a few other things that was bothering me when she called on friday to tell me my appointments and she said its all normal.

It says as good as new so would imagine it's hardly been used. I'd say it sounds great. Reckon you could offer a bit less like £80 if you wanted to. They may say no but always worth being a bit cheeky! x x

cool thanks, got hubster to email the guy and ask for some more information on it and a few pics, if its good then we will get it. im sure there is only 1 in there but if 2 then will just sell it on ebay or something.

So, the nurse was totally condescending. All she needed to say is, I dont think there's anything to worry about, but I understand why you're concerned. Instead she said I should be glad the morning sickness is gone. Period. I finally said after an awkward silence that it's more the pressure that's worrying me and she said 'that's just stretching, so...' Anyway. They are humoring me and doing a blood test. In better news, I just randomly threw up. Feel pretty much fine right after. A bit odd, but hoping it's bean telling me she's ok!

intravenus -- I'm so sorry for your loss! :hugs:

TrAyBaby -- I understand the way you're feeling. I have also had two losses this year, and I go between feeling confident that things are going ok and feeling like it's going to be bad news once again. So we turn to symptom spotting to make sure we're feeling sick enough to give us reassurance. But I have talked to so many ladies here on BnB who have symptoms that come and go at this point. So it doesn't always help to rely on symptoms. They even out in a couple of weeks and you will probably notice them being more consistent, but everyone is different. If it helps, the symptoms you're describing sound a lot like mine.

AFM, I was silly yesterday and spent hours out in the sun, got a little burned, dehydrated, and I've been fighting a headache since. This is probably TMI, but I go between constipation and diarrhea -- usually I have both in the same day. It's so weird!

pink -- good luck at your appointment!

cricket -- I am sorry you're dealing with some worry. I think that your little bean is sending you a message, making you sick like that. I know you're saying that the pressure is familiar and you're almost expecting the worst, but bloating is common this early, and I'm wondering if that is part of what you're feeling. I really hope everything is OK! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->