June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

So, the nurse was totally condescending. All she needed to say is, I dont think there's anything to worry about, but I understand why you're concerned. Instead she said I should be glad the morning sickness is gone. Period. I finally said after an awkward silence that it's more the pressure that's worrying me and she said 'that's just stretching, so...' Anyway. They are humoring me and doing a blood test. In better news, I just randomly threw up. Feel pretty much fine right after. A bit odd, but hoping it's bean telling me she's ok!

that was a bit mean of them, but see everything is okay chick and im sure the bloods will come back fine too.
oh and being sick had to be a pretty good indication, just relax and enjoy being pregnant!!!

Random one, have any of you experienced groin pain any the top of your inner thighs?! You know that feeling you get if you overwork that exercise by closing your thighs together on the gym machine?! I've had it a couple of times now, but surely a stretching uterus wouldnt effect those muscles?! X

Random one, have any of you experienced groin pain any the top of your inner thighs?! You know that feeling you get if you overwork that exercise by closing your thighs together on the gym machine?! I've had it a couple of times now, but surely a stretching uterus wouldnt effect those muscles?! X

yep i had it last week, spoke to hubster about it and he said the muscles around there are all connected in ways you wouldnt think so would be normal. he studied sports science and all that malarky so is very handy with sports massage and all that after ive been running :) i did check in books etc and did mention it in there so i guess nothing to worry about.

Meee!! Ive had it for the last day or so and was struggling to recall what on earth I had done that would have caused it :haha:

Oh what a relief! I was trying to work it out to!!! Then I couldn't remember if there'd been any BDibg that could've caused it, decided against offending the OH by asking him to remind me! Haahha! I'm limping from it. Strange as I've not felt any stretching in my stomach as it were! X

Im back, im used to bloods but cant remember having that much done last time.
I have a scan booked for the 4th so will put be just over 8weeks. Could of got one next week but im busy. im sure it will come round quick xx

Is everyone else eating for England? I cannot stop and am thinking I will be the size of a house soon if I don't stop it! Also cannot keep my eyes open, just went for a wee and nearly fell asleep! xx

I got my BFP yesterday and I'm very excited! Just wanted to join in and say Hi!

Yes Gem. Just written down what I've eaten so far today and it's horrifying! Like 3000 calories!!! What the hell!!!? My mum said she put on 5st with me....help! X

hello and welcome themarshas!

yep ive been eating loads too, good job im still doing slimming world and can snack on all the fruit as free foods. just that naughty mcflurry i had at about 12 syns i need to feel bad about.

Hello girls!

Just a quick hello as have to head off to work soon (booo!). Sooo tired at the mo, had a 2 hour nap with Holly this afternoon, which has actually made me feel more tired lol I'm sure I am more tired this time around, but then I do have a toddler to run around after and I work evening hours, so it makes sense to be I suppose!

I go between eating like a horse and not wanting anything at all, feeling sick then not feeling sick! I'm majorly bloated, my boobs have got bigger too, although not as big as they were last time evidently as I tried my old maternity bras on and they are huge!! Need some new ones I think as they got stretched out in the last weeks.

Bought a nice Maternity top in Paris which helps to hide the massive bloat! Will be investing in some maternity jeans as well if all is well at the scan on Thursday, as I'm squeezing into my current ones.

Gemini I remember the groin pain last time, unfortunately mine developed into spd in the second tri- hopefully yours won't though! The midwife said the mild groin pain in first tri is normal, as your ligaments around that area relax a little and that's why pregnant women often hurt their backs, as their ligaments are relaxed and muscles easily get pulled. I had the groin pain all the way through last time, accompanied by pelvic and hip pain and sciatica all the way down one leg!! No sign of it yet this time, but when I went to physio for it last time they said I would be more likely to get it in subsequent pregnancies. Oh joy!!

Anyway best go see to Holly and get ready for work, have a nice evening x

Oh and I gained 4 stone when pregnant with Holly. Lost it all, but man it was hard to come off! Hasn't stopped me eating what I want this time though! LOL

It's funny I always used to say "when I'm pregnant I will be really careful what I eat" blah blah blah, doesn't mean a thing now. I will eat whatever it takes to stop the waves of nausea and that means eating quite frequesntly unfortunately! x

Good morning ladies! Well, one of my caseload at work actually asked me if I'm pregnant today, I'm quite weirded out that that makes 3 people who have guessed now. Im thinking of telling my work this week as i need time off for my scan on thursday (and a little bit to make them feel guilty for docking my 2 days pay when i was genuinely sick!) I went shopping for empire waist dresses at the weekend, I'm a dress and boots girl. Why are all the maternity dresses I found tight??! I found some candies at 'A Pea in the Pod' in Macy's called Preggie Pop Drops. They are for morning sickness. I've not been sick yet but have periods of hours where I feel so nauseous and right on the verge of throwing up, and these really helped. I think you can get them online. I hope everyone is ok today? I'm OBSESSED with a special edition leaf design Silver Cross stroller, but I don't think I can get it over here, meh!!! 3 days til scan time! :D

I've seen that leaf design one here! Is it cream/beige? It's gorgeous! The changing bag is amazing too! X

Welcome, themarshas! I'm due the day before you! I can't believe we're so close! How have you been lately?

Lilyfire, I used those preggie pop drops religiously when pregnant with DS2 and I would say they helped a little. I used those and the Sea-Bands together and it seemed to work pretty well. I haven't really felt much nausea yet this time, but it's still really early.

Welcome, themarshas! I'm due the day before you! I can't believe we're so close! How have you been lately?

Lilyfire, I used those preggie pop drops religiously when pregnant with DS2 and I would say they helped a little. I used those and the Sea-Bands together and it seemed to work pretty well. I haven't really felt much nausea yet this time, but it's still really early.

I know! I'm in the excited and nervous stage. I'm even excited about going to pick up my new prenatals! geeshh... It might be a long 8 more months haha. Poor DH. So far nothing to report as far as symptoms, just thirsty mostly and a bit crampy today.

I've seen that leaf design one here! Is it cream/beige? It's gorgeous! The changing bag is amazing too! X

YES! That's the one! I'm in love with it. I don't think they stick it over here tho. I winder if I could get it sent over?!?

YES! That's the one! I'm in love with it. I don't think they stock it over here tho. I winder if I could get it sent over?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->