June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Evening everyone!

Welcome themarshas and congratulations!!

Emzy - I had spd when I was pregnant with grace, it is awful and they did say I would be likely to get it again -boooo!!! I suffer from a genetic condition that weakens my bones, so along with spd I also had broken ribs for the last 2 months!! I really hope I don't suffer too badly this time around.

I am sooo tired, nearly fell asleep at work, cannot wait to have a nice warm bath and go to bed!!xx

Survived the school trip today but was on my feet non-stop- I am absolutely shattered- nausea has been on and off today but worse since I got home from work and sat down- think the tiredness adds to it!
Trying to enjoy the fact that I am pregnant and not moan about feeling sick but finding it tough.

x

I'm confused! My midwife left me a voicemail and a text saying I had a scan this Friday, now I've got a letter through the door for the Friday after that for a dating scan?! That can't be right can it?! X

Hey guys, I found out a couple days ago that I have a bun in the oven. I am due June 28th 2012. I was hoping that I could join you guys.

I'm confused! My midwife left me a voicemail and a text saying I had a scan this Friday, now I've got a letter through the door for the Friday after that for a dating scan?! That can't be right can it?! X

Proably not but just go with it and keep getting extra scans jammy! X

I haven't got a midwife or any other appt yet! :0(

hi ladies hope everyone is well, just back from the docs now my first appt went well so happy, the doc was so nice, gave me a est due date of june 2 and are gonna give me and early scan :)

Hey guys, I found out a couple days ago that I have a bun in the oven. I am due June 28th 2012. I was hoping that I could join you guys.

Blimey Jess. You did well falling that soon after depo! That messed me up for years! X

Congrats and Welcome to all the Newbies.
Hope all you ladies are well.
I am feeling okay no other symptoms just really really tired but havent been able to have a nap the past few days early night for me I think.

I'm completely distraught and crying my eyes out here. Went to GP Walk In, due to the fact I had a tiny clotting type blood, he checked my stomach and I was in no pain. Referred me no where, went back home and now am in loads of pain with bright red bleeding. It's all over again. I was so optimistic as last time was a chemical, but this time I truely have given up. Sorry girls, please remove me from the list as I am presuming miscarriage but no one will check to see if it is or not anyway.

Thanks girls for all your help, you are a lovely group xx

Let's just say, you know your paranoid about your pregnancy when you get worried when your TICKER doesn't update! I mean.. seriously. I need a chill pill.. I can't wait until Wednesday.

I'm completely distraught and crying my eyes out here. Went to GP Walk In, due to the fact I had a tiny clotting type blood, he checked my stomach and I was in no pain. Referred me no where, went back home and now am in loads of pain with bright red bleeding. It's all over again. I was so optimistic as last time was a chemical, but this time I truely have given up. Sorry girls, please remove me from the list as I am presuming miscarriage but no one will check to see if it is or not anyway.

I'm so sorry to hear this, I think you should try to call another doctor and get a second opinion. At least a blood test to see if your numbers are falling... :hugs:

Oh Mei, I'm so sorry you're going through this. Can you get yourself to A&E? X

I'm so sorry to hear this, I think you should try to call another doctor and get a second opinion. At least a blood test to see if your numbers are falling... :hugs:

I did think about doing this. But I am bleeding so heavily that there really is no point. Thanks anyway :hugs:
People think I am only 21 so I have plenty of time yet, but it doesn't quite feel that way to me.

I could go to A&E, but I went to the walk in centre next door at the same hospital only a few hours ago so they will look at the record and probably have the same view. I don't want to go to A&E by myself and I have to look after my son anyway.

Let me just say AGE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT! I'm 24, I'm finally pregnant after trying for 2 in a half years and having a Missed Miscarriage 2 years ago. I hate (and I'm sure you do too) when people say that! Ugh..

I'm so sorry, FX for you :hugs:

Mei however old you are it bloody hurts honey and that's the truth. I am so sorry this is happening to you x

Can I advise all ladies, if you have any worries you should go to EPAU usually via A&E not your Drs the Dr really can't tell you much or give you the promptness of help EPAU can. All the way through your pregnancy go to hospital or call your midwife.

Big hugs Mei. Big big hugs x x x

so sorry mei xx
I think im off to bed some, really tired xx

So sorry Mei ,sending big hugs and thoughts with you.

TryAYBaby- I totally know where you are coming from, I have no symptoms and I am so paranoid, my first pregnancy I didnt have much and had a healthy baby girl, but after I mc earlier this yr I am so worried incase lack of symptoms indicate a problem, when do you have your scan? I have my midwife app next week.

Hope everyone else bearing up ok x

Mei however old you are it bloody hurts honey and that's the truth. I am so sorry this is happening to you x

Can I advise all ladies, if you have any worries you should go to EPAU usually via A&E not your Drs the Dr really can't tell you much or give you the promptness of help EPAU can. All the way through your pregnancy go to hospital or call your midwife.

Big hugs Mei. Big big hugs x x x

Not sure if this applies to all, but at my EPAU you can only be referred by a GP. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->