June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

No if you go to A&E the triage will then send you on to EPAU xxx

A bit of a TMI question ladies - anyone had a big (not just a bit) increase in EWCM??? These last two days I have had LOADS!!!! Please tell me it is not just me!!!!

You are NOT the only one! I am right there with you sista! it scares me sometimes because I can feel it and then think when I wipe it might be blood (tmi).

Mei I'm so so sorry to hear what ur going through. My thoughts and prayers are with you & totally agree its nothing to do with age :-(

A bit of a TMI question ladies - anyone had a big (not just a bit) increase in EWCM??? These last two days I have had LOADS!!!! Please tell me it is not just me!!!!

You are NOT the only one! I am right there with you sista! it scares me sometimes because I can feel it and then think when I wipe it might be blood (tmi).

Omg me too! You think it's gushing out then it's just creamy CM ! Yum!!!!

Mei
I am so sorry you are going through this! My thoughts are with you xoxo

Ladies...I posted a massive note the other day but coz I was on my iphone it didn't bloody send! Anyway long story short...for 3 weeks now I can't stop crying, working away from home & DH I have really struggled with it & has brought my anxiety back (to the point I puked in the night as stomach was so knotted)....anyway just back from an amazing time in Amsterdam and achieved something I never thought even possible (my first ever marathon) & felt amazing but now in cold light of day I am sat alone in bed sobbing and sobbing and sobbing and can't see a light at the end of the tunnel. I suffered health anxiety for years but it's almost reached silly limits coz every time I open my eyes they ache, my brain feels like there's something seriously wrong going on & although so so tired just can't sleep.
Work is pretty much fucked (failing in a project I'm doing) and I just feel like a hypochondriac self-obsessed weepy mess with a head that just really seems to not feel right. I'm sure it is hormones but I am just having a problem accepting that that's all it is? Missing DH so much it makes me ache inside....
I'm so sorry for the rant but had to get that off my chest.
Thanks for listening & hope all of you who also feel rubbish feel better soon :-(
Ps I know I've got loads to be thankful for but my mind doesn't seem to work like that :-( xxxxxxx

Abic, your message wasn't too easy to understand, do you know WHY you feel sad? What are you thinking whilst being so sad? You said you felt good after completing the marathon, what's changed? What is it you feel anxious over? X

Mei, I'm so very sorry for your loss and for the way the dr handled it. My thoughts are with you and I wish you all the very best for the future. :hugs:

Omg me too! You think it's gushing out then it's just creamy CM ! Yum!!!!

I keep getting random moments like this, i get so freaked out.

Mei hunny I'm so sorry you are going through this. my epu said if I started bleeding very heavily then to go to a&e and I'd be admitted to epu as emergency. you really should go if you're bleeding heavily. is there anyone that can look after your Lo for a while so you can get checked over? We aare here for you :hugs:

Abic hun :hugs: do you feel you might be depressed? Antenatal depression is very common but less talked about than post natal depression. am I right in thinking you were on ads before? Have you stopped taking them? If so this could be why. you should speak to your doc as there may be a low level ad you can take whilst pregnant or other ways they can help like by offering cbt or something. its all about getting the balance between whats best for you and baby so it might be that ads are better for you and your baby than you feeling this way. talk to your doctor- it may just be a simple case of the blues but if you feel its more than that then get some support hun Xx

So sorry Mei ,sending big hugs and thoughts with you.

TryAYBaby- I totally know where you are coming from, I have no symptoms and I am so paranoid, my first pregnancy I didnt have much and had a healthy baby girl, but after I mc earlier this yr I am so worried incase lack of symptoms indicate a problem, when do you have your scan? I have my midwife app next week.

Hope everyone else bearing up ok x

Thanks pumpkin, i've already had a scan last week at 6+2 but am still paranoid. I have my first midwife appointment next wednesday so im gonna ask if they can get me another scan to put my mind at rest x

:hugs: to you Mei x

Sorry for the drama this morning...I had my sickest moment yet about 10 minutes ago, so starting to feel like I'm still preggo. Blood results back in the morning to be sure, but feeling better about everything. Your comments all really helped!

Mei, I'm so, so sorry. Such an awful feeling. Pamper yourself! You deserve a big hug and whatever makes you feel good!

Sorry for the drama this morning...I had my sickest moment yet about 10 minutes ago, so starting to feel like I'm still preggo. Blood results back in the morning to be sure, but feeling better about everything. Your comments all really helped!

Mei, I'm so, so sorry. Such an awful feeling. Pamper yourself! You deserve a big hug and whatever makes you feel good!

I'm glad you're feeling more positive now :D Although sorry (or glad? We're a weird bunch!) you're feeling sick!

Thanks for the responses ladies I really appreciate it. With regard to what's making me sad I just don't know & can't seem to put my finger on anything. I literally wake up at 4.30am after rubbish sleep & run to the loo for anxiety poo (sorry tmi) and then just lay awake with knotty stomach and just lay sobbing. It's no where near as bad when I'm at home but as I'm in London with work a few days each week it's really awful being away from home. I have suffered with depression for a long time & Emzy yeah I'm weaning myself off A/Ds at the moment (10mg citalopram right now) which prob won't help.
I think it was just getting caught up in the moment doing the marathon & was so proud of myself for doing it but seeing my hubby all emotional watching me finish made me even worse! I am laid in bed as I type just wishing I could be at home. I feel sick with worry but not sure what about. I have booking in apt next Weds so may be sthg to do with that???
Omg not sure how much more of this I can take!
Oh and Emzy I'm in a list for "intense" cbt but they keep forgetting to tell me when the apt is and then call me to ask why I didn't turn up! Also due to this project I'm doing (which is going tits up as I can't stop crying in public) i never know when I'm at home to have an apt!
Ggggrrrrr! Oh and apart from sore boobs I don't feel pregnant anymore. The little gentle cramps I was getting were v reassuring but haven't had one of those for about 5 days??? Nothing else to speak of so maybe baby is having a rest?? I'm thinking I may tell boss when I get to 8 weeks this Friday...
Again thank u soooooo much for being there-there's no-one else I can talk to like this (apart from hubby of course!)
Ps I should say I went through a massive depressed spell when DH proposed to me in 2009....I felt very guilty that this amazing man had picked the short straw by choosing me...v low self-worth like I felt I didn't deserve him. I got over that with meds & councelling but I think there may be some underlying feeling like that again...like do I deserve to have a baby & poor thing will be left with me as its mum....sorry I don't know how to change this fucked up thinking...I think CBT will help if & when I get round to securing an apt!
Well...best get up & face the day.....girls thanks again u are brill!x

monring girls, how are we all? i feel a bit sicky this morning, had my breakfast and really didnt want to eat it. Im off out later with my mummy friends. Might tell them today just because i think they need to know because if I have a fit I need them to know why.
Was up at 7 and dint feel to bad for it xx
any plans for the day x

Really sorry to hear what your going through mei..big hugs to you.

abic - I am sorry to hear how you are feeling, I suffered from antenatal and postnatal depression with LO...not because I didn't want her or anything, but I was worried constantly that something would go wrong. I had cbt and it really did help, so I hope you will be able to have this soon!! Big hugs xx

Mei I am so sorry to hear what your going through, I'm thinking of you and hope it turns out to be fine xx

Abi I really feel for you as I know there is nothing you can do when you feel the way you do. At least you know we are all here to listen anytime xx

So I had the sickness from hell, now not the slightest bit sick! Worried something's wrong now!!!! :( x

mei - soo sorry to hear you are going through this, hope that you manage to see someone very soon for either tests or reassurance or whatever you need.

abi - hope you start to feel better soon, i cant say i understand how you are feeling as i have never suffered from depression but massive hugs and you are good enough for your lovely oh and to be a mummy!!! also well done on your marathon! thats an acheivement and a half. i was training for the great north run but had to defer my place to next year as injured myself in training. if you dont mind me asking what was your official time?

dont worry laura i have days where i feel completely fine but then i feel pants again the next day like this morning, the joys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->