June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

abic I am sorry your feeling this way and truly hope you get an appt soon. Have you got an appt booked at the moment? Or should you call and get one? X

Laura, I feel like that everday! X

l finally have my appointments through!

Midwife. 1 Nov. 9+4
High Risk Consultant 9 Nov. 10+5
NT & dating scan. 24 Nov. 12+6

Hopefully midwife can book me a scan when I see her too. But it's lovely to have the appointments at long last!

x

Yay for appointments dt! My doctor still won't refer me to the midwife til they know everythings ok at the scan on Thursday!! They are a bunch of jerks and they messed up my referral last time so I never got a booking in appointment. I will be on their case after the scan to make sure I get that referral, although I imagine all my appointments will now be late. Stupid doctors.

Sick again this morning, I seem to be doing 1 day of sickness 2 days without again! Must be when my hormones go up, then I get used to them again. Boobs are enormous and sore, defo need to invest in some more maternity bras at the weekend as my others are really hurting and digging in. Also have a raging headache this last couple of days, anyone else have this?

So, as you know my work have been fantastic about me being pregnant and have handled things discreetly so far (aside from measuring me for a new chair in front of my team!! lol) Well last night my boss came back from long term sick and had obviously had emails about my desk assessment and stuff which said I was pregnant, except no one decided to tell her it was a secret and she came over to my desk and rather loudly announced "Congratulations!!" I was like "ermm... thanks but no one else knows yet!" She looked horrified lol I am not sure who heard, I just didn't turn round, but I'd be surprised if everyone didn't hear. And it doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure out what she is congratulating me for!! No one said anything so I'm still going with the keeping it quiet til 12 weeks but I'm pretty sure they all know now! Damn it!

Lol!!! Never mind they will know soon enough anyway and they may well suspect with your new chair assessment!!

xxx

EmzyWemzy - what a nightmare with your boss (I'm sure everyone suspects now but at least they haven't asked outright).

I have been sent home from work as I'm ill with a stinking cold and really bad sore throat- my throat kept me awake all night as it was so painful to swallow. I hate taking time off work, always feel guilty, but glad I was sent home as I was getting grumpy with my class and it's not their fault I'm ill.

MS seems slightly better today, or maybe it's just in comparison to the rest of me feeling crappy.

xx

dt thats great you have your appointments, its nice having something to look forward to.
hope you get yours very soon emz, cant believe about your boss, you would think she would knowto keep something like that quiet until she squared it away with you. oh wel whats done is done, im sure when you announce in a few weeks everyone will be over the moon for you.
im dreading telling work at the moment with looking for a new job, i dont want to declare it to my hr as may hinder me getting a transfer when they read my file. unless i make my line manager aware im not telling hr until i have to for that reason, he is pretty sound so should be okay, so there are some good points to military line management after all. gonna be hard to hide it though anyway i think as getting the start of a bump already, i dont think its all bloat now as a bit harder than the usual squishiness. im going to be really fat arent i. please say it isnt twins too, i just want to push 1 out of my foof please, not 2.
my god ive got some painful twinges across my tummy, i couldnt laugh earlier as hurt so much.
just had cheese and crackers for lunch, that wasnt a good idea as now feel the start of being nauseous, thought it was just cos i was hungry but i maybe wrong.
sorry im moaning a bit this morning arent i lol, hubster isnt being very supportive, had a massive row last night and i ended up in tears saying i dont think i can cope with everything going on, house move, job move, fixing house up, estate agents and all that pants stuff and then the baby and everything thats comes with that. he isnt pulling his weight and blaming me for not getting things done but im just knackered all the time and not eating properly as it is. grrrr!! anyways feel better after that bit of a rant.

right deep breath and back to the tinternet for some research.
heard back from the guy about the pram, its 2-3 years old so not nearly new at all. hubster is getting some pictures so will see from them. bit dubious now as was hoping it wasnt that old.

Jellytots I laughed when I read "squared away" that's such a military saying, my OH is forever saying it! Along with "screw the nut!" ha! X

not heard of screw the nut, but i know what you mean lol, its all rubbing off on me argh! better escape while i can.

god just read through what i last posted and i sound like a right loon now dont i haha

If I run my hand across my stomach just above pubic bone I can feel a lil bump! Just below my tyre! Haha! U called EPAU, I do have a scan this Friday, and one in another dept next Friday!? For dating scan? I'm gonna cancel it if it means I don't get my 12 week scan though! I want the pic to announce! Still annoyed I've had no nausea today. Making me anxious and distracted! And no, you didn't sound nuts! Z

Ahh Jelly tots it's all the hormones racing around I was so moody last night and feel that hubby isn't doing enough housework lol But then he is a real grafter and works hard all day, I know I'm being unfair but can't help it!!!
I look about 4months pregnant, used to have a stomach that went inwards and that has completely left the building !!!!! xx

I look massive as well. My stomach muscles are well and truly gone from last pregnancy and my stretch marks and lovely and red again! I didn't look pregnant to people who knew me until around 16/17 weeks and around 20 weeks to everyone else last time, but I'm wondering if I'll pop a bit earlier this time. At the mo I look like I did at about 16 weeks, but that's all thanks to bloat at the mo I think!

Got to go, poopy nappy to change!

Lol Laura!!! That makes me sound really vain but my stomach was always the one area I never had to worry about it was always bum and legs that took the weight!! Emzy do you think I will get smaller again or will it just go from bloat to bump?!! I suppose everyones different but I never thought I would look as pregnant as I do this early so it has to be bloat xx

Mine didn't get smaller, I bloated at 5 weeks and the bloat just kinda got harder and made way for bump at around 16 weeks! I was in maternity trousers by 11 weeks and I remember at 17 weeks I started a new job and needed to get a maternity blouse as mine wouldn't do up any more!

Oh and make sure you take bump pics every week or so, from early on. I did and I love looking back at my pics now :)

hmmm don't think i've ever had a tummy that went in...hehe!i'm thinking it'll be quite easy to keep people in the dark as i recently lost some weight recently and everyone will think i'm just putting it back on!x

im already in maternity trousers, so comfy if nothing else and they are pull on ones so no faffing with zips and all that, fabulous for lazy me in the mornings :)
think im going to have to get new tops though as my boobs seem to have increased yet again, must be at least a dd now :( so will be underwear shopping again this weekend it looks like for day wear.

hmmm don't think i've ever had a tummy that went in...hehe!i'm thinking it'll be quite easy to keep people in the dark as i recently lost some weight recently and everyone will think i'm just putting it back on!x

thats what im worried about, people thinking im rubbish and put it all back on. lost 3stone since last year with training for the gnr and other runs ive done earlier in the year.
the other lass in my office keeps making comments about how much she is losing and im like hmmm been putting on the last 3 weeks, only 3lb but still its going backwards and doesnt look good to those who dont know yet.

Well they'll soon know why jellytots, so don't worry about it!

I'm sure people think I'm eating too many cakes as well, but I couldn't give a monkeys ha ha!

Jellytots I'm a DD too, went up from a D to an E when pregnant with Holly and only came back down to a DD. I'm already bursting out of my normal bras, so need some new ones!

I'm very small so i'm worried that people will know pretty early as any weight gain will probably be noticable... Hoping I can go without telling work until week 12 but we'll see how big I look by then and with all the appointments it could be a be challenging.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->