June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Well they'll soon know why jellytots, so don't worry about it!

I'm sure people think I'm eating too many cakes as well, but I couldn't give a monkeys ha ha!

Jellytots I'm a DD too, went up from a D to an E when pregnant with Holly and only came back down to a DD. I'm already bursting out of my normal bras, so need some new ones!

I'm just excited to have boobs for the first time haha! I was excited when I reached a B cup in college so I'm pretty excited about the chance for a C. Even if it means I'll have stretch marks, no flat stomach and never wear a bikini again. Sooo excited for this baby!

Hi ladies! Hooray today I am 5 weeks! But I don't feel it! Thought for sure that I would start to feel something more by now! Even my boobs are starting to not hurt as much anymore! Harumppppffff!!

Well update for me. Got worse last night and ended up in A&E who told me the docs test was wrong and I did have infection but shouldnt have been anything to do with the bleeding. Finally managed to get an EPU scan, and it still shows baby with heartbeat with massive bleed. Everyone was very neutral and told me I have to wait and see. Didn't really make me feel very good about everything as they said I am 5-6 weeks, but I should be 6w4d. Its just an estimate though right?

All in all, at the moment my little bean is still hanging in there, which is a good thing. To be honest I am wont out over the whole thing, will find out for certain at 12 weeks.

thats great news that there is still hope, fx your little bean hangs in there. i find the dating scans are always out a bit, from what all of my friends have said and all the people who have mentioned on this site, so i wouldnt worry too much there as only out by a few days really. its not an exact science going by measurement as they will reluctantly admit.
do try to stay positive, obviously if still there its not wanting to give up the fight too easily.

Lol Laura!!! That makes me sound really vain but my stomach was always the one area I never had to worry about it was always bum and legs that took the weight!! Emzy do you think I will get smaller again or will it just go from bloat to bump?!! I suppose everyones different but I never thought I would look as pregnant as I do this early so it has to be bloat xx

Haha! You don't sound vain! I hold my weight on my top half, and have skinny long legs! My OH calls me giraffe! Lol I've gone from 10st4 to 10st10!!! Not cool!!! X

Mei I cannot begin to imagine how you feel but like jelly tots said little bean is still holding on and the heartbeat is very positive. I know lots of people that have bleeds and have a healthy baby. I know there's nothing we can say though so just talk to us whenever you need to xx

Laura are you tall too? I weigh around 10stone and am 5ft 9ins, so have long legs too!! We sound similar lol xx

Mei, what a crazy roller coaster!! Hang in there and keep fighting!

Abic, so sorry. You're going to be a great mom, just like I'm sure you're a great wife! And good on you for doing the marathon! I wussed out of an 8k...just can't run anymore!

Afm, my numbers went from 40,000 last Wednesday to 59,500 Monday. Not near doubling at the rate they are supposed to (3.5 days), but the doc said that's ok since they are so high. Just told me to be patient and wait for the scan next week. I'm a little worried about the slow rise, but trying to just trust the doc...

Mei I am so glad you went to a&e I hope baby gangs in there Hun. You must be so worried. Do you really need to wait till 12 weeks? I would want to go back after a week to check, can you see if that's possible?

Jellytots I would forget the pram. With the carseat on top it's not such a bargain for a three year old pram, you will get a much better deal on eBay I am sure. Also I hope you can sit down and explain to hubby the demands on your body right now. Would like to see how a man coped with all this!!!

xxx

Lol Laura!!! That makes me sound really vain but my stomach was always the one area I never had to worry about it was always bum and legs that took the weight!! Emzy do you think I will get smaller again or will it just go from bloat to bump?!! I suppose everyones different but I never thought I would look as pregnant as I do this early so it has to be bloat xx

Haha! You don't sound vain! I hold my weight on my top half, and have skinny long legs! My OH calls me giraffe! Lol I've gone from 10st4 to 10st10!!! Not cool!!! X

im now short and fat lol.
im only 5'4" so was struggling anyways, can no longer get into anything size 14 especially my lovely skinny jeans :( took me ages to get into them. oh well, will be my aim straight away afterwards as got 3 months to get back up to half marathon distance after the birth. once everything has started to settle down with me in a few weeks or so hopefully i'll start jogging again, stopped as soon as i found out as i think thats one of the reasons i didnt have a sticky one last cycle.

Mei I cannot begin to imagine how you feel but like jelly tots said little bean is still holding on and the heartbeat is very positive. I know lots of people that have bleeds and have a healthy baby. I know there's nothing we can say though so just talk to us whenever you need to xx

Laura are you tall too? I weigh around 10stone and am 5ft 9ins, so have long legs too!! We sound similar lol xx

Yup! I'm a heels giant! Lol same hight as you. I wear a next long length for flat shoes! Pain in the bum trying to get jeans I can wear with heels! X

Mei, what a crazy roller coaster!! Hang in there and keep fighting!

Abic, so sorry. You're going to be a great mom, just like I'm sure you're a great wife! And good on you for doing the marathon! I wussed out of an 8k...just can't run anymore!

Afm, my numbers went from 40,000 last Wednesday to 59,500 Monday. Not near doubling at the rate they are supposed to (3.5 days), but the doc said that's ok since they are so high. Just told me to be patient and wait for the scan next week. I'm a little worried about the slow rise, but trying to just trust the doc...

HCG Level

Doubling Time

< 1200

48 - 72 hours

1200 to 6000

72 - 96 hours

> 6000

> 96 hours

just found this, so appaarently you shouldnt be doubling as often as you did with low levels? x

True, but my doubling time is at 196 hours or something crazy like that! Way, way over 96 hours...

I tend not to wear heels too much as hubby is only 5ft 6ins!!! But yes I feel your pain with getting jeans long enough lol

Cricket please don't worry about your levels I have a good feeling that you will be just fine xx

Emzy- I have a raging headache too! I'm supposed to be at work right now and I am sitting in bed with my toddler eating crackers... Hope to get enough energy to make it out the door soon..

Still have nO nausea- so I can't complain!

Mei- best of luck to you!! That heartbeat is very encouraging!!

Hope everyone is feeling well!!

I'm only 5'7", but short torso. Love my Gap jeans...only ones that are long enough! I also have to get long ones to wear with flats...I can only imagine being 2" taller!

I am trying to think positive so considering last weeks scan was just a yolk sac and now now it's baby and heartbeat. So that makes me happy.

Dt, unfortunately they won't give me a checkup scan as they say there is nothing that they can do. And as they said to me, it can go either way at the moment. If bleeding increases with large size clots the lady at EPU told me not to go up to the hospital just go to GP. This time I got 2 scan pictures so that is my only reassuring item at the moment. Looks like a man on the moon! Bleeding is stopping for now, and I have my parents and hubby supporting and helping me with nathaniel as GP told me to take it really easy.

Mei, can't believe what you're going through. Praying that it all works out for you. Glad you've got people there to support you and to help look after your little one.

I just did a clearblue digi (haven't tested since my BFP 2.5 weeks ago) - just wanted to see the 3+ on it- great relief when it appeared. Hard to imagine that I'm growing a baby inside me, albeit a sweetpea sized one! Reassurance is always good.

x

Mei- Glad your bean is hanging in there.
I have some pains quite low down near my vagina (tmi?) feels like tugging really. Also super tired but thats all. Got my midwife appt for 7th Nov so will be 8+6.

l finally have my appointments through!

Midwife. 1 Nov. 9+4
High Risk Consultant 9 Nov. 10+5
NT & dating scan. 24 Nov. 12+6

Hopefully midwife can book me a scan when I see her too. But it's lovely to have the appointments at long last!

x

I also have my midwife appointment on 1 nov, nothing else as yet though x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back