June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Happy to report the noodles are staying down so far! To be honest, I'm starving! But can't find things that actually sound good or stay down :(

i really want noodles after reading this :haha: i read it and i was like oh id love some noodles for tea! :haha:

i just got my scan date in im so excited! my first scan is wed so ill be 8 ish weeks i got an early scan usually have to wait til 12 weeks, then i have another in nov :)

Mine's at EXACTLY 8 weeks, per LMP. I moved it to Tues from Fri...sooo impatient to make sure my blueberry is growing!

OMG girls i am soooo jealous! I know you're probably thinking it's not fair that i have no ms but i think it's not fair that i DON'T and all of you DO!
I am scared i'm not preggers anymore......would i know if anything had happened do you think? I mean i had those little cramps (the satisfying ones that tell you something is changing and growing inside) right up until about a week ago and they happened pretty much every day but so far for the last week there's been nothing.
nada.
Niet.
nowt.

what's going on?

When i go to my booking apt will they check that i am still pregnant then or not?

My cramping sensations have eased off this week- not sure if it's a good or bad sign. Think my uterus had stretched enough for something so small. Trying not to worry about it. My boobs are still tender and still feel nauseous in waves. Also still off most foods.

My current don't go there at all foods: all green veg (usually live on it), stirfry, curry, anything with chicken in it or meat to a certain extent.

Current foods I like: jelly, apples, cheese, toast, pasta with tomato and marscapone sauce, pizza, garlic bread, satsumas, honey. And that is pretty much it.

Have to live each day as it comes in terms of food I can stomach, DH is doing very well at making emergency supermarket trips.

xxx

Had my scan and it was brilliant!! It was external today and I can't believe how big the baby is now and what a good pic they got on the screen externally! Saw the little heart beating :cloud9: Beanie had it's little legs stretched out! So cute. Aaand I've been moved forward! I was dated at 8 weeks 2 days. Which actually makes me due in May, but we'll omit that fact lol So happy to see my little beanie! I really feel like this one is a boy :blue: Here are my pics.

EMZY!!!! Love the pictures! That's sooo great! :happydance:

To the ladies who had a cold, stuffy nose etc... did you take anything? I feel soooo sick, between the MS and the cold. If you didn't take anything, how long did it take it to go away (if it's gone)..

Abic- I have been feeling a bit like that to my symptoms have vanished I get waves of nausea and thats about it oh and am very tired.

Re disappearing symptoms I don't know if it means anything or not I am afraid. I never felt any different in my pregnancies that were fine to the ones that were not.

I was a bit crampy nown again with my MMC but they were mild and just like stretching cramps, as we all know that's normal so I just don't think you can say what's normal or not unless you get blatantly obvious bad signs.

I know that's not very reassuring but it is the truth.

All you can do if your worried is tell your midwife really.

Having said that I am sure you are fine as 100% of us are all getting symptoms going and coming x x x

Espacey - I haven't taken anything apart from paracetemol for the achyness! Still feeling really ill :sad1:

I am in LOVE with mashed potato at the moment!! Never ever eat it usually, but I have just had a great big plate full!!! The only symptom that I have at the moment is the tiredness, it gets to about 3pm and i'm nearly falling asleep which is annoying because I work afternoons!! I am very anxious about waiting over 6 weeks for my scan xx

im proper going to have to go to the co-op after fat club and get a big bar of dairy milk, box of coco pops to see if that helps with the dairy issue and then chip shop for tea too, i really fancy a cheese and onion potato cake with lots of vinegar.

Whatever that cheese and onion potato cake thing is sounds amazing. Definitely craving salts. You can also eat Tums for your calcium if you can't keep dairy down.

Lily...3 hours! Report back immediately! :)

Will do, I'm on my way now- feel like I'm going to throw up from nerves!

To the ladies who had a cold, stuffy nose etc... did you take anything? I feel soooo sick, between the MS and the cold. If you didn't take anything, how long did it take it to go away (if it's gone)..

Nope. And I'm miserable! I'm working from home today...except I let myself take a small nap and it's been 3 hours!! I could keep going too, but am trying to wake up right now...so lucky I can do this, but wow I'm tired!

Ok, so i've been craving meat, cooked myself a stew, come to eat it and couldnt face it,, thats a good sign right?, so paranoid even more so today for some reason :( x

Pumpkin, I totally understand the desire to be sick! I even called my doc and insisted on bloodwork when mine abated. But the doc said it's normal not to have them and it's normal for them to go away. So, I'd say that's a great sign! :)

Anyone else keep refreshing for good news from Lily?? I feel like a stalker!

Edit: ok, I get it...I'm the only stalker :)

WE JUST SAW A HEARTBEAT! It was amazing! I'm so happy it's unreal!!!! The baby measures a day bigger, but we are keeping my due date the same! Aaaargh, so happy! I will post a pic when I get home! :D XxX

WE JUST SAW A HEARTBEAT! It was amazing! I'm so happy it's unreal!!!! The baby measures a day bigger, but we are keeping my due date the same! Aaaargh, so happy! I will post a pic when I get home! :D XxX

Amazing news- how exciting. Bet you're thrilled.xx

Here's an iPhone pic of our mini one!!!:
https://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m609/mistylux/e41117ed.jpg

Yay! Had almost a full day of feeling normal. Managed to eat three meals today for first time in over 2 weeks. 8 weeks!! So exciting! Can't wait to hit 12! and then christmas will keep us all distracted! Then its my birthday on 8th jan so lots to keep my mind off counting the days. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->