June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

I can't stop eating coco pops! But they are all I can eat! I can't stand the thought of anything else. I gave Holly macaroni cheese for lunch and was heaving! Coco pops it is then!

OMG after my 2 crunchie bars I actually feel less foggy headed???????????????
whats that all about?

Am I the only one on here now?

I never get to join in the daytime convo's coz i never get to go on the internet at work and now that i am there's no-one else playing!!

PS only had 1 poo today and normally have up to 5! could this be the constipation kicking in?

I learned to knit as a kid but my mother-in-law in a brilliant knitter so may learn from her!

We haven't announced to them yet (only my parents) and i know that when we do tell them (prob this weekend) there will be piles of knitting ready in the next few weeks (despite the fact it will be summer when we pop!!)

ok i take it back....i didn't realise that the page doesn't auto refresh so here's me chatting to myself and you're at it!

I LOVE coco pops! anything made of chocolate or peanut butter in fact!

PS i do feel a little sick now after my binge and I can feel a poo coming on now after what i have just said!

Let's all knit something over next few weeks and post our pictures (will distract us from scans and will flutter away the next 4 weeks too!)

Oh man...I wish I could eat enough to poo! I'm usually VERY regular, but lately I can barely get enough in and then keep it down! Lost my yogurt this morning, having some plain noodles with olive oil and a bit of salt now...hoping they make the tum happy! Even when I'm not feeling sick I can't eat anything!

Lily, is your scan at 2:30 or 4:30? I'm anxiously awaiting results!

Abic, I'm halfway through a hat, so I'll finish that up and post. Good idea!

P.S. What a cliche to have a bunch of preggies sitting around knitting!

It's at 2:30, I'm so freakin scared! I just want everything to go well and see that heartbeat. Eeeeeeek!

OMG after my 2 crunchie bars I actually feel less foggy headed???????????????
whats that all about?

Am I the only one on here now?

I never get to join in the daytime convo's coz i never get to go on the internet at work and now that i am there's no-one else playing!!

PS only had 1 poo today and normally have up to 5! could this be the constipation kicking in?

I learned to knit as a kid but my mother-in-law in a brilliant knitter so may learn from her!

We haven't announced to them yet (only my parents) and i know that when we do tell them (prob this weekend) there will be piles of knitting ready in the next few weeks (despite the fact it will be summer when we pop!!)

I'm just the opposite haha. Usually poo once a day at the most and currently everything is going right through me. Very strange. Although I've changed my eating habits quite a bit so that might be the difference

Lilyfire I can't wait to see your scan:happydance: Will you post it on here when you get back?
I cannot stop eating....am currently loving salt and vinegar crisps!! x

hahahaha

god this has made me giggle, sorry was on the phone and had a few urgent bits of work to do so missed all this and only just refreshed.

proper craving chocolate now, especially those nutrageous bars from morrissons. at slimming world tonight so wont be able to get one til the weekend either. booo!
the only chocolate we have in the vending machine at work are freddo's and i need something bigger than that and will look a right fat so and so getting more than one.

as for going to the loo, im struggling to manage more than 1 a day, normally just first thing in the morning and varies.

i cant seem to eat any dairy though unless in ready brek form, comes straight back up. not good for getting my milk quota each day.

im proper going to have to go to the co-op after fat club and get a big bar of dairy milk, box of coco pops to see if that helps with the dairy issue and then chip shop for tea too, i really fancy a cheese and onion potato cake with lots of vinegar.

Jelly tots - how are you finding slimming world whilst pregnant? I quite at 5 weeks lol, I didn't see the point in paying to gain weight. I think I regret that decision now! X

im proper going to have to go to the co-op after fat club and get a big bar of dairy milk, box of coco pops to see if that helps with the dairy issue and then chip shop for tea too, i really fancy a cheese and onion potato cake with lots of vinegar.

Whatever that cheese and onion potato cake thing is sounds amazing. Definitely craving salts. You can also eat Tums for your calcium if you can't keep dairy down.

Lily...3 hours! Report back immediately! :)

Jelly tots - how are you finding slimming world whilst pregnant? I quite at 5 weeks lol, I didn't see the point in paying to gain weight. I think I regret that decision now! X

ive not told them yet as still got 3 weeks left of my prepay thing. but i do know you have to have extra a & b choices on the pregnancy plan so already been doing that.
plus once you tell them you have to get it signed off by your midwife in the book they give you.
ive only put 3lb on in 3 weeks but i think that was more to do with the initial bloat and constipation as only put on 1/2lb last week.
i plan to keep doing it and go back to the gym to keep training for my gnr place next year now (had to defer this years as injured myself). i hope to at least try and maintain mostly over the next month or so if i can. but once my prepay runs out i might decide to stop getting weighed but still help out on the computer and scales. you can call target for the time being if you like and then you set an allocation of how much you can put on, usually advised by the midwife. think the max is 3stone unless you are having a multiple pregnancy.

Emzy great scan pic!!! Your baby looks so big!!!!

I know were are all waiting for our 12 week scans which seem like a lifetime away but funnily enough what feels closer is that come January we will all be getting our 20 week scans! Eek! January so doesn't seem far away but end of November does! Lol!

XxX

Whatever that cheese and onion potato cake thing is sounds amazing. Definitely craving salts. You can also eat Tums for your calcium if you can't keep dairy down.

they are amazing, grated cheese, oinion and potato cakes that look a bit like fish cakes and fried - lush. ooo i wonder if they are still doing battered mars bars....mmmmmm!

they are amazing, grated cheese, oinion and potato cakes that look a bit like fish cakes and fried - lush. ooo i wonder if they are still doing battered mars bars....mmmmmm!

I am literally salivating right now. Eat one for me too!!

Urghhhh can't think about food... bluurrghhh so sick today! Even the coco pops didn't stay in!!

Dt I thought it looked really big as well!!

Right got to leave for work in a min, will try not to be sick on the way!

Lily good luck tonight, look forward to seeing your update when I finish work x

im just cooking chicken dinner will catch up in min xx

Happy to report the noodles are staying down so far! To be honest, I'm starving! But can't find things that actually sound good or stay down :(

OMG girls i am soooo jealous! I know you're probably thinking it's not fair that i have no ms but i think it's not fair that i DON'T and all of you DO!
I am scared i'm not preggers anymore......would i know if anything had happened do you think? I mean i had those little cramps (the satisfying ones that tell you something is changing and growing inside) right up until about a week ago and they happened pretty much every day but so far for the last week there's been nothing.
nada.
Niet.
nowt.

what's going on?

When i go to my booking apt will they check that i am still pregnant then or not?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->