June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

thats a good idea, i can knit but just cant start it off or finish it. might see if i can give it a go and have a look online for a guide or something. either that or learn to crochet, unless that is harder then i have no chance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxHHrjE1XtE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4V4DSJ9hUE

Easy!

tbh im too terrified to do the deed with oh... not til i see my first scan.. anyone else feeling too nervous to bd?
but my oh is acting like hes scared to touch me incase he hurts me i think lol
the doc said she will try get an early scan organised for me.. but is only 4 weeks til im suppose to have a scan anyway so hopefully that means i get one in about 2 ish weeks! i just hope it goes ok

good luck everyone with scans today and this week! :flower:

I have just noticed it is a whole month since this thread started, 2 months (ish) into a 9 month pregnancy!! Yay!! SOOO excited.
:cloud9:

I was made redundant last month so im on the dreaded job search :nope:, feeling sick most of the day and arguing abit the DH at the moment as he seems to think getting a job, close by, good money and temporary should be easy! Well its not!! got a interview this afternoon in the nearest town but thats 25 miles away and then he was having a go about parking fees, the price of fuel etc etc!! MEN! :cry::cry::cry:

Good luck all of you have scans this week, mine was 2 weeks ago and I have to wait till 9th November to see my midwife and will hopeflly get a scan the week after. 11/12 weeks. I cannot wait for the next 4 weeks to pass till we start hitting 2nd Trimester, and hopefully the sickness will go away. :happydance:

Only had sex three times this month, god the month we were trying it was almost every day, poor hubby must feel abit abandoned. :blush:

it is exciting most of us are just about 2 months in :happydance:

just hope these next few weeks go by very quickly so we can all get our booking-in and dating scans done and out the way, not just for reassurance and to see our lovely babies on those screens, but also so we can start announcing. i really cant wait for that. i like telling people and seeing their reactions. especially those few who knew how hard its been the last few years for us.

i really do feel for you with job hunting, i hope your interview goes well.

im having the same arguements with hubster over it, i cant sit on the m6 for an hour each way every day but he seems to think otherwise.
luckily im still in my job at our previous house til it sells, but looking for one to transfer to within the civil service is turning out to be very hard. i think i am definately going to have to apply for redundancy when the next tranche comes up and try get a civvy one, there are loads in accounts being advertised, not the most ideal wage as where im moving to isnt the highest income area but a job nonetheless. i know i wont get company maternity pay but at least getting a regular wage until mat leave i can save some money up.

I still feel like I have ages until the scan and when we can tell people :sad1:

Espacey your video is lovely!!!

Emma I haven't done the deed since I found out I was preggers, way too scared!!!! Hubby being really good about it although he is definitely feeling abandoned lol

Good luck for the scans today x

Had my scan and it was brilliant!! It was external today and I can't believe how big the baby is now and what a good pic they got on the screen externally! Saw the little heart beating :cloud9: Beanie had it's little legs stretched out! So cute. Aaand I've been moved forward! I was dated at 8 weeks 2 days. Which actually makes me due in May, but we'll omit that fact lol So happy to see my little beanie! I really feel like this one is a boy :blue: Here are my pics.

Attachments

• 8 weeks 2 days.jpg
    8 weeks 2 days.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 12
  • 8 weeks 2 days 2.jpg
    8 weeks 2 days 2.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 16
Oh Emzy that is amazing, so happy for you :hugs: Isn't it amazing how much the change week to week now, makes me feel tearful lol xxx

Emzywemzy that is awesome!!! I am just so in awe of how clever these ultrasound thingys are!! Bet you feel so chuffed to bits hun!

I am sooooo excited for my first scan but i have no idea when that will be, I called the Dr about 4 weeks ago and said "hi i have found out i'm pregnant and just wondered what i need to do now".....the receptionist said when you are 6 weeks, call us and we'll book you in around 8 or 9 weeks with the midwife.

And that was it!

Should i have done or be doing anything else?

Oh - i did book an apt separately with the Dr but to talk about my anti-depressants not actual baby stuff (indirectly related!)

To Laura and Jellytots....congrats on being RASPBERRIES today!!

I get excited when i see you 2 changing each week coz i am a day behind you!

Emzywemzy....you are SUCH a raspberry already now too!!!!
yippeeee!

Greasy hair over here too, one day and its ready to be washed again,

Jelly tots, I am totally opposite to you all I want is tomato soup!!!! lolx

I am also frightened of dtd, hubby must feel really used, i wouldnt leave him alone when we were ttc lol x

Need to get my ticker sorted, its nice to know where you are on the fruit chain, have a great day everyone x:thumbup:

goodluck with all the scan still to happen today. Emzy great pics :thumbup: I have my scan in 2 days eeeeeeeek

I cant remember who said something about crochet a few post back, however just wanted to say that i crochet and LOVE IT. Its so relaxing and addictive. I used to knit a long time ago but much prefer crochet. Working on a blanket for my sister (who is 22 weeks pregnant), booties for my friend who is due in early december and a christmas throw for my mother. I might start a little project for myself soon.

As for the BDing, i have been a little more frisky lately but its my OH that wants to wait a few more weeks till we are closer to 12 weeks so that we know everything is fine, bless him x

Great scan Emzy!

We haven't dtd since finding out i'm preggo..not because i'm worried, just because I am too exhausted to even think about it!

Haha...we dtd once, but luckily DH has also been exhausted since he's been working 80+ hour weeks, including weekends for three weeks now! He's a computer programmer, so it's not usually like this. Just some bad management skills at the top leaving them with crunch time now. I'm honestly so glad...I'm so bloody tired right now I don't want to even think about it!

I actually do quite a bit of knitting when the mood strikes, although it hasn't in a while. Mostly I make hats, scarves and baby blankets...too little patience for bigger items! I've heard crocheting is easy, and have actually tried unsuccessfully to teach myself. Don't know why, but can't get the hang of it. I need someone to sit down with me for five minutes and tell me what I'm doing wrong!

I am super excited to announce too! I was looking up creative ways to tell online last night, and they were all making me cry! I just can't wait to be able to not make excuses about why I'm sick or why I'm not drinking. It's hard!!

Amazing scan pics Emzy! :D You must be over the moon!! I'm sooooo scared about mine, and I know it's normal but my boobs would choose today to hurt less. I'm going to be a nervous wreck until 2:30pm.
Hubby and I haven't had sex since finding out I'm pregnant, I think it's a mixture of us both being scared, me being bloated and very painful boobs! Maybe after today we'll feel better??!
Holy crap I'm so nervous!

Hey Lilyfire you will be absolutely FINE!!! My boobs are also not as sore at the moment but i am just trying to chill out about it!

Good luck and can't wait to hear all about it :)

OMG does anyone else have a crazy bad headache where everything hurts like a hangover head?????????????

lovely pics emzy

lilyfire everything will be fine, just enjoy it! looking forward to hearing all about it when you come back. my symptoms come and go all of the time.

abi yep ive had a headache the last two days, not fun at all and nothing will shift it.

as for dtd we have once which was last weekend, ive just been either too tired, hubster is working away with me living at our old house, or ive been worshipping the loo when he is home

Hey jelly tots if you really want to learn a bit about knitting i used a website called video jug it's like you tube for crafty things! lots of good stuff prob bout crochet too!x

Right i am such a piggy...i have had a giant malteser cake (they make them at my work and are sooooo yummy but soooo naughty!) and a cadburys crunchie and am about to eat another one! I also have a box full of chocolate orange tiffin at home (made by my mother-in-law) which i intend to have a go at tonight! In the meantime i am gonna have an M&S curry for me tea!
Yuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Hey jelly tots if you really want to learn a bit about knitting i used a website called video jug it's like you tube for crafty things! lots of good stuff prob bout crochet too!x

thanks it's been years since i last did it, and my nanna always started it off and finished it for me (i just made scarves and blankets for my dolls and bears)
may look on ebay for some cheap kit and give it a go making a blanket or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->