June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

is anyone else not experiencing MS at 7 weeks? My doctor said if it hasnt shown up at the end of this week, i will be lucky and probably wont get it.

Anyone?

Hiya....i have been exactly the same and not had any ms or even any nausia which was making me very nervous....in fact just yesterday i posted saying how unfair that i don't have any ms.....

fast forward to this morning (I am 8 weeks today) and i have just had my first vom of the pregnancy!!! I literally couldn't get to the toilet fast enough and then everything just came flying out. It was awful and stingy and biley and did not like it at all! The good thing is though since i threw up i got really hungry so am now eating a bacon sarnie (lets hope i can keep it down tho!!)

lovely pic lily, so pleased everything is fine.

giggles, im sure everything will be fine also.

dont feel too bad again this morning but woke up in the middle of the night absolutely roasting, had to take my pj's off i was soo warm. very weird as was freezing when i went to bed. was also very cold this morning and didnt want to get out from under the duvet. plan to have a proper lie in tomorrow.

the names i have on first choice are olivia paige or oliver patrick, other names we have on out list at the moment are sophie, isabella and charlotte for girls, william and george for boys.

Thanks for the positive wishes. I am so unbelievably relieved!!!!

The scan went really well :D - heartbeat was 153 and due date has changed to 2nd June so from the scan the other week, bubs has worked hard and caught up! The sonographer cant see the reason why I am spotting so I need to go back to docs for more tests to see what is happening!

Feel like I can stop and take a breath!!!!

Oh no Abic - dont say that. I have had nausea but was hoping I had hit the point of no sickness! x

Great news giggles!!

I am catching up on housework this morning, so I don't have to do any this weekend! And then working this afternoon. So glad it's Friday!!!xx

glad all went well at your scan giggle, are you gonna post a pic of your bub so we can all coo over it :)

glad it went well, yes get a pic up so we can all have a look.

oh im so very jealous of you all, 4 weeks today at this exact time now i will be actually having mine :D

Right....i'm now thinking that my pukey was just a one off as feel absolutely fine now!
(still have hangover head etc) but nausia wise feel ok!

Giggles - congrats on the scan chick that's such good news! Get a piccy on here tho chick like the girls have been saying would be nice to see the beanie!!

PS - due to my vomit, my boss made a statement about me having morning sickness (thinking he was being funny/clever) and so i took him to one side and told him! PHEW!

Lol Abic! How funny!

Congrats Giggles!

Oh I wish I could get another scan!!!!

btw I have never had ms in any pregnancy but -tmi- I think I get the equivalent from downstairs of you know what I mean!!!!

xxx

Oh yes and in just over three weeks many of us will be down to 199 days to go and out if the 200's!!!!

xxxx

Emma, I didnt realise so many singers shared 8th jan, Maya cant sing for toffee bless her lol, I love Isla, this is my top fav for girl, Evie is also on my list along with Ava, not so good with the boys though only one I like is Noah, that said we called Maya, olivia for 4 weeks until I decided it dint suit her lol :haha:

eeek! just did some research on photocopiers as the stupid bint i share an office with decided to move it right next to my desk. the noise was getting unbearable anyways, but just looked up about the ozone emitted (carbon particles and other gasses etc) and the facts are quite scary.
apparently can induce miscarriage so now rather worried. it has only been next to me for a week, but has been used a lot (and i mean a lot as also used as a printer) over the last few days. although my desk is in a corner with no windows behind me, the window is on the other side of the office. do you think i will be okay?

scan went well! i think it looks like a frog! lol
Dated at 7+5 which is what i thought, so my EDD was confirmed at 3rd June still.....my bday! lol x

Attachments

• photo7+5.jpg
    photo7+5.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 7
Excellent Laura are you still having one next week? X

no, that was a confusion as i first thought! ive changed it as i want it at 12 weeks, so its now 21st Novemeber for my 12 week scan. im now looking at booking a private gender scan for 79 quid on the day before xmas eve.....thoughts? x

Glad your scan went well giggles, looking forward to the pic!

Laura what a lovely pic you must be so pleased!!
OMG it's 12.05pm and I have eaten so much aready today, somebody stop me!!! x

ive already done a maccy ds breakfast, a doughnut and a cupcake....these carbs are killing me! mmmm x

Glad everything went well Gemini! Lovely pic.

Jelly tots - I would try not to worry, sometimes looking on the net is not the best thing! I am the biggest culprit! They probably mean if you literally had the copier going 24/7 and you were standing there breathing the fumes right in. If your really worried, maybe ask if it can get moved?

I have just had jacket potato with egg mayo for lunch, I had a thing with egg mayo when I was pregnant with grace and think I will this time aswell!xx

ive just had egg mayo sanwich and now really tired . I think caleb is to so maybe before i have to meet my mom later we might have a sneaky nap lol xx
cant wait to get my scan pic only 2 weeks to go xx
I stepped on the scales this morning and weighed 2lbs lighter but having been eaitng more and not even sick xx

lovely pic there laura, glad your due date has stayed the same too.

ooo mcdonalds breakfast, i love the sausage and agg mcmuffin :)

i had lentil and bacon soup with cheesy wotsits for lunch, fancy another packet now but im going to be good. lost 1/2lb at slimming world last night - complete surprise as not really been sticking to it much this week with being ill last weekend and nauseous some of the week.

thanks babyd, i am probably just looking into it too much, i have moved it across a little bit but have to wait til she is back in to move her cabinets over so i can push it away a bit further. its only a very small office anyways so not ideal as it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->