June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

WE JUST SAW A HEARTBEAT! It was amazing! I'm so happy it's unreal!!!! The baby measures a day bigger, but we are keeping my due date the same! Aaaargh, so happy! I will post a pic when I get home! :D XxX

Lilyfire CONGRATULATIONS Hun that is such wonderful news & so so happy for you (I have a little tear in my eye....I blame the hormones!!)

Brill photo too! Bet you can't wipe that grin off your face!!!x

Yay! Had almost a full day of feeling normal. Managed to eat three meals today for first time in over 2 weeks. 8 weeks!! So exciting! Can't wait to hit 12! and then christmas will keep us all distracted! Then its my birthday on 8th jan so lots to keep my mind off counting the days. X

That's awesome! I havent had a three meal day in weeks... if plain noodles count as a meal I had two meals today!

Lily that's brilliant news! Fab piccy too :) best feeling ever seeing that hb isn't it :)

Wow - huge congrats to those who have had their scans. The pics are fab!!!

Wow Emzy - bubs has grown big in a short space, cant believe your now due in May!!

I have my second scan in just under eight hours!!! I am quite scared because although I saw the heartbeat a couple of weeks ago it was slow and I am still having some bloody CM every now and then :( Actually broke down to DH and told him that I dont feel very positive about this scan - think I am thinking the worst so I am prepared for whatever they tell me!!! Now to try and keep myself busy so time passes quicker!!

Has Mei been around at all? Hoping she is doing okay! xx

awwwww lily your scan is amazing, beautiful little bean, congrats to you xxx

is anyone else not experiencing MS at 7 weeks? My doctor said if it hasnt shown up at the end of this week, i will be lucky and probably wont get it.

Anyone?

me!!!!! i dont have it, all i get some days are waves of nausea and an adversion to eating certain foods but no sickness. Some days i dont even have the nausea. In fact i was so worried about it i called my doctor for reasurrance but she was on holiday. I know she wouldve sent me for a scan but this other doctor (who was a little rude) just gave me another beta hcg test. My levels yesterday are 161214 so really high but im still so stressed out about the llack of symptoms that ive booked myself a private scan for this saturday. Even though i had a scan last week and saw our bubba with a heartbeat. I am the ultimate stress head!

me!!!!! i dont have it, all i get some days are waves of nausea and an adversion to eating certain foods but no sickness. Some days i dont even have the nausea. In fact i was so worried about it i called my doctor for reasurrance but she was on holiday. I know she wouldve sent me for a scan but this other doctor (who was a little rude) just gave me another beta hcg test. My levels yesterday are 161214 so really high but im still so stressed out about the llack of symptoms that ive booked myself a private scan for this saturday. Even though i had a scan last week and saw our bubba with a heartbeat. I am the ultimate stress head!

omg! ok! sighhh. this is our first and im freaking out....kinda. haha.

ive had PLENTY of adversions and some nausea and dry heaving this morning but nothing else. and thats normally how it goes.

ive never had the hcg test. just the scan. have you had a scan yet?

omg! ok! sighhh. this is our first and im freaking out....kinda. haha.

ive had PLENTY of adversions and some nausea and dry heaving this morning but nothing else. and thats normally how it goes.

ive never had the hcg test. just the scan. have you had a scan yet?

Same here, but today I could almost cry, just the thought of food is making me heave and my boss gave me a bucket which has been kindly labelled "preggo's spew bucket" o_O he think he's funny.

:( Sorry, I'm trying to be positive but today has been the worse, no spewing but the feeling of spewing is enough to make me cry. I just needed to let someone know. :hugs:

You saw a heartbeat and your levels are super high and you have a healthy baby...I hope you're able to feel more secure soon! I know this is scary, but sounds like you're going well!

Great news Lily!! Lovely pic you have there!!
My boobs are killing me today, they feel like they are on fire!!!!xx

Gorgeous photo Lily :)

No sickness here either, had a slight aversion to some stew I made yesterday and that is the first time, I am 8 weeks now.

Emma, my daughter's bday is the 8th jan too :) x

My midwife left a message yesterday for me to call her back, it was too late when I got the message so will have to wait til today, i already have my appointment booked so not sure what she wants unless she has had a canx?

We are going away next week, only to a caravan so hope the weather stays dry , at least i'l be able to put my feet up a little.

Have a good week x

Yay! Great news Lily.
Lily is on our list of girls names, along with Isla, Alice, Evie, (with middle name Rose)

Pumpkin - 8th Jan is a popular day for celebs too, Elvis, Michael Ball, Shirley Bassey!! Wish I could sing but I can't!

Sickness is back today, boobies hurt at night and when I walk, I now have a proper 1st tri bloat! Cannot wait to start showing!

What's everyone doing today? I'm working a lunch shift, getting a new tyre on my car and housework, we might go for a few friday drinks (tonic water for me) at our local with friends later.

Xx

Lily I am so happy for you!!!!! What a great pic.

Good luck for today giggles, you'll be fine xx

Emma I'm working all day blergh!! Then home to go to bed at 8pm again probably!! What a great life I lead lol x

Morning!

Violently sick this morning and majorly sore boobs today. Guess I'm having a hormone surge! Those that are feeling bad :hugs: I just keep thinking only a few more weeks of feeling rubbish to go and its so worth it in the end!!

Me and holly are staying in today as were both snotty. Was up half the night with her crying as she couldn't sleep as she was so bunged up, bless her. Will try and get a nap at some point before I go to work this evening.

Emma Evie/Eva is our favourite girls name... can't decide which exactly. And my middle name is rose! For boys we like Thomas and James x

Hi girls, think I need to join you all. Just got my BFP this morning, so think I'm squeezing in at the very end of June!

https://i56.tinypic.com/vx1yzn.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->