June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

wow great scan pic gemini, making me really excited for my one tomorrow now eeeeek x

Lovely bean Gemini! I am thinking of a private gender scan too. I had one with Holly... well actually I had several! ha ha I had a gender scan at 17 weeks, but she wasn't completely sure. Then when they couldn't confirm at my 20 week scan I had another at 22 weeks when she confirmed it. Then at 28 weeks I had a 4d scan!

I'm sat in car place waiting for them to fit me a new tyre. I just feel like I'm going to throw up, I cannt bare to eat anything, just had 1slice of toast, can't bare anything else. Its horrid, soooo poorly. :(

Anyone else REALLY nervous before their first scan? I have mine on Tuesday after work and I am so scared there will be something wrong. Although my last blood work was still going up, I have symptoms (nausea, sore boobs, gas, exhaustion) I will still be worried until I see that little flicker on the screen.

Anyone else feel this way before their first scan?

Greens, I'm feeling exactly that...mine is on tuesday morning! My bloods were going up, but at a rate of doubling every 8 days. Doc said it was fine, but I'm nervous! Keep thinking about it. 4 days until I know something...it's killing me!

i still feel that way as not getting an early scan, not even having bloods done until my booking in appointment a week on monday :(
4 weeks today i have to wait for the scan to make sure everything is there and okay.

everyting will be fine though, try your best not to worry about it.

emma hope you manage to eat something soon, its not nce feeling like that plus you feel even weaker with not being able to eat.

its a good job hubster is working away at the moment, had really bad wind last night, all through the night and this morning. god knows where it came from as not touched anything fizzy in weeks.

Jellytots....I also had REALLY bad wind last night....i literally kept waking up as thought i was gonna follow through and shit the bed! it is quite normal for me to be gassy but this was jsut off the scale! I had 1 and a half tins of baked beans though for my tea last night so that may have something to do with it!

Since my puke this morning i have been so not nauseous and now I can't stop eating BIG TIME!

Oh well nevermind!

Oh and WHO EATS EGG MAYO ON A JACKET POTATO???? that is just sooooooo wrong girls, sorry! I think that has to be a pregnant thing?? I have met people who aren't pregnant who eat that shizzle and it makes me wanna hurl! YUKYUKYUK!

I was craving chilli on a baked potato. So I spend the morning making a nice chilli and put some spuds in the oven. Just came to eat it and could only manage one mouthful- settled for an apple instead! Oh well at least OH and Holly can have it for their dinner!

Jellytots....I also had REALLY bad wind last night....i literally kept waking up as thought i was gonna follow through and shit the bed! it is quite normal for me to be gassy but this was jsut off the scale! I had 1 and a half tins of baked beans though for my tea last night so that may have something to do with it!

Since my puke this morning i have been so not nauseous and now I can't stop eating BIG TIME!

Oh well nevermind!

Oh and WHO EATS EGG MAYO ON A JACKET POTATO???? that is just sooooooo wrong girls, sorry! I think that has to be a pregnant thing?? I have met people who aren't pregnant who eat that shizzle and it makes me wanna hurl! YUKYUKYUK!

thinking back i had mushy peas with my cheese and onion potato cake so they may have caused it but ive never ever been that bad before.

yuk indeed for egg mayo on baked potato, totally has to be prawns or tuna mayo and sweetcorn.

agree with you on the sickness, since being ill over the weekend i have just wanted to eat everything in sight, obviously a good sign that jellybean is growing.

Lovely bean Gemini! I am thinking of a private gender scan too. I had one with Holly... well actually I had several! ha ha I had a gender scan at 17 weeks, but she wasn't completely sure. Then when they couldn't confirm at my 20 week scan I had another at 22 weeks when she confirmed it. Then at 28 weeks I had a 4d scan!

would love to see what a 4d scan looks like! can you post it? xx

I want to eat but can't!! I'm bloody starving but I can't find anything I want!!

I keep having really bad wind as well. It was bad at work again last night and I had to keep going to the toilet/to collect imaginary things off the printer again. It was so painful, it was getting trapped and I kept squirming around in my chair!

would love to see what a 4d scan looks like! can you post it? xx

Yeah sure, I'll go and dig out a couple of pics :)

Here are a few of my private scan pics of Holly. They were sooo clear, I love them! Defo recommend going for a private one if you can afford it.

17 weeks gender scan:
https://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/23457_10150170771285473_743965472_11684658_7900553_n.jpg

22 weeks scan:
https://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/30769_10150193272975473_743965472_12291603_3259850_n.jpg

28 weeks 4d scan:
https://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/29659_10150217512895473_743965472_12899266_2421245_n.jpg

https://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/29659_10150217512940473_743965472_12899270_3559075_n.jpg

https://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/29659_10150217513050473_743965472_12899281_7543644_n.jpg

https://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/29659_10150217513145473_743965472_12899294_5945405_n.jpg

wowweeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Emzy these are AMAAZZZING! I can't believe this is your little girl and everything!!! I am getting really excited coz by Christmas our beans will look like your 17 week piccie!! This is amazing!

How much was the 4D if you don't mind me asking??

PS i love the fact you have to pretend to pick things up from the photocopier....thanks goodness your workmate didn't move the photocopier like Jellytot's did or else you would have to think of another excuse!

I do not like that awful bloated full of gas feeling....apart from anything else when you do try and subtly let one out they usually make a loud squeeky noise.....all of a sudden the wheels on the office chair need a good lubricating!

I know, it blew my mind seeing her in 3d on the screen! I actually have a video of it if you'd like to see it:

https://s584.photobucket.com/albums/ss289/emzywemzy83/Baby/?action=view&current=VTS_01_1.mp4

LOL I know god help me if they move it next to my desk!! ha ha ha

Oh and the place I went had 2 package prices, £80 for the silver package and £120 for the gold package. I paid the £80 but seeing as I'd had 2 scans already, she actually gave me the gold package so I got the dvd and more pictures printed. I got all of them on a disk as well, about 80 of them!

Wow Emzy!! That's soo neat!!!!! I can't wait to get a 3D scan of mine! I love it!!!

they are great. was just talking to my MIL about finding out the sex, she doesnt want me to, but im adamant i will. ive booked the private gender scan on 23rd december!
ive read alot of posts on late loss (sorry to go here girls) and some have said they regretted not finding out as it meant they didnt get a chance to bond like they wouldve if they had known. so im sticking. by chrsitmas eve i shall be pink OR blue! any of you guys choosing to stay yellow? x

I have one sitting on the floor right in front of me, watching mickey mouse clubhouse! Well okay she's not really a baby any more! :cry:

Emzy, your daughter looks just like a little girl in my DS2's preschool class! And congratulations on a successful scan!

I'm a couple of days behind because I was having computer problems yesterday.

Lilyfire, Yay! for finding a heartbeat! :happydance: I'm so excited for you! I find that my hair is greasier too. I have to wash it every day. Actually, I have had this conversation with my hairdresser and she can always tell I'm pregnant almost immediately because she sees the difference in my hair. Although she's too nice to say "greasy". She calls it "heavy". :haha:

I have had some gas too, so it makes me happy when DH watches TV downstairs in the evenings and I can have the room to myself! He hasn't caught me, yet!

ESpacey -- congratulations on finding the heartbeat! The waiting is killing me. I have 10 more days until my appointment. But I'm so happy that your percentages are increasing!

Gemini, congrats on your scan!

I'm sorry if I missed anyone, but this thread moves at the speed of light!

AFM, I am just waiting. First ultrasound in 10 days. We are going to tell MIL about the pregnancy this weekend as she'll be out of the country for a month. I know, it's early, but I don't think we can wait anymore. Too excited. :)

Sorry but I love egg mayo on jacket potato!! I've never really thought of it as being weird, but I suppose maybe it is!! I try everything on a jacket potato!

Emzy they are gorgeous scan pics..I work at the hospital, so I had a sneak peek of Gracie in 4d for free. Will have to dig out some pics! Hoping they will do that this time, but if not I will prob pay out for a 4d scan as it is so amazing x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->