June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

This is the only one on the computer. This was at 20 weeks

Attachments

• 4d.jpg
    4d.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 6
Hi ladies.

Apparantly my head teacher asked one of my colleagues (who knows) whether I was pregnant or not. She just shrugged it off and said I could be but she wouldn't know as we're not that close. To which the head replied, well I could just ask her myself. She then went on to say that she hoped not as two pregnant teachers already was enough and that I could at least wait until after Christmas... eeeek.
Really looking forward to that conversation after half term!!
x

Hello ladies!! I had my scan this morning and we got to see a little flicker of a heartbeat. I'm so relieved now.. The RE released me to a regular OB/CNM! So excited.

Congrats on all the scans and great pictures. Mine is so blurry that I'm not even going to bother posting it. Just looks like a little fuzzball. :)

So sorry for those of you suffering with terrible MS. So far, I've been good. Last pregnancy I managed to make it without any and hoping for the same this time around!

Best wishes!!

Hi ladies! Just jumping on this thread! I got my BFP on the 19th and would be due June 26th 2012. First prenatal appt on November 10th. Until then I am waiting impatiently lol Baby dust to all :flower:

Sent hubby out to get some lemon drizzle cake..he's literally been gone an hour!! Bless him xx

Heres a link to my pic of my bump from Sonny painted at about 25 weeks

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/289996-my-bumps-been-face-painted-pics.html

And my 4d scan pics at 28 weeks

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/300758-4d-scan-pics-last.html

I know! Lol! I did have on my siggy at the time "I'm predicted a girl but I think it's a boy" we were team yellow till the 4d scan when I found out behind Dh's back!!!

I know! Lol! I did have on my siggy at the time "I'm predicted a girl but I think it's a boy" we were team yellow till the 4d scan when I found out behind Dh's back!!!

Haha did you tell him?? I don't think I could not find out, i'm to inpatient!x

Yea. When Sonny was about 6 months old! :rofl: he said it was so much better not finding out. I said I knew!!! Lol!!!

Lol how funny!! :rofl: I would not have been able to keep it secret xx

I've had my hormones checked and they're more than doubling, and I have a scan on Monday! I'm not complaining really, it's just very strange! My other 3 pregnancies (2 miscarriages) I felt so pregnant by now!

Lol how funny!! :rofl: I would not have been able to keep it secret xx

Oh I never! The whole family knew! It was just him who didn't! Lol!!

He was fine when I told him. I said it never ruined his experience and I wanted to know, so no harm done. But to punish me he says this time he will find out and not tell me! I said I'm the Mum it doesn't work like that! They do what I want not what he wants!

I'm up for not finding out this time though but in another 12 weeks I may have changed my mind!

X

I'm staying team yellow...I've always wanted to be surprised. As my friend says, it gives you the motivation to keep pushing at the end so you can find out :). Plus, I want yellow and green everything, and not knowing the gender is the only way to have people stay neutral!

Still feeling crappy. This bean better be healthy or I'm going to be pretty bitter I've felt so sick! Anyone have creative ways to get around why you're sick? I'm running out!!

Thanks for all the lovely wishes ladies - made me smile from ear to ear when I logged on today!! xxx

I have no way of getting the pic on at the minute but when I do I will. I probably wont get another scan until 18 weeks now as they dont do the 12 week as standard so when you guys are getting those I am gonna be so jealous lol! I wont have to pay for the 18 week one though and for a $2 donation I get a DVD of it which is great!

Welcome to all of the newbies and congrats on all of the scans.

To those worrying about lack of symptoms - initially my boobs ached but they only hurt a tiny bit once in a blue moon. Nausea comes and goes too. The only constant symptom I have is EXHAUSTION!!!!

Hey Cricket - I wear sea bands and someone asked me about them the other day. Told them I am on meds from the doctor that are making me suffer from nausea - you could say something along those lines! If they dig further just say "I would prefer not to talk about it to be honest". That stops people in their tracks and it isnt rude...I dont think anyway lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->