June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

what fish do we have to stay away from? i had cod yesterday and thought after i hope it was ok..

Cod is fine it's mostly shell fish, king mackerel, shark (!), and swordfish, you can have one portion of Tuna a week and most other fish is fine good for you in fact!

Team yellow for us too, i have a daughter already but really not bothered either way as long as he/she is healthy, I think its lovely to have a surprise. x

Oh gosh so many team yellows!
Don't make me the only one who can't contain myself!!
I love finding out at the scan. Suprise then and then a suprise when you see what baby looks like. Is a good combo for me. Nathaniel was born with loads of hair! That was a shock in itself :haha:

It shellfish that we have to avoid. And the usual banned shark and swordfish. :wacko:
I love my seafood and sushi so avoiding it is always a painful experience for me :cry: I had cod fishcakes last night and I don't think I have ever eaten them so quickly, tasted better than they usually do I am sure of it!

And as much as I am not bothered by gender, I would love a girl. But if it is a boy, I will be expecting double trouble as Nathaniel is very mischevious.

Thanks to those who shared - I must be really worried...I had a VERY vivid mc dream last night. I even got online after and told you all it happened (in my dream). Pretty happy when I woke up!

Team Yellow for us and I am desperate to have a little bump by Christmas as that is when we plan to announce to extended family and other friends. I'll be 16 weeks so hoping there will be a little bump.

I would like a girl as I have two nephews and would like to give my parents a grandaughter but really just praying for a healthy baby. DH would love a boy.

xx

I'm team yellow too! I think it's a girl and DH thinks boy - unfortunately he's annoyingly often right so we shall see!:haha:

we really would love a little girl as it would be so sweet as we are getting married only a few weeks after the baby is born so she could have a dress like the flower girls :cloud9: but obviously i would love either and as long as the baby is healthy i would be happy :)

Hello all!

I think that i have to find out as I am a haemophilia carrier (apparently....any female who's dad has haemophilia is a carrier automatically)....anyway they have to be extra careful when delivering boys (can't use forceps, suction and force etc) so likely a c-section if we have a boy which is why we HAVE to find out! I kinda would have probably found out though anyway coz i am so impatient and wouldn't have been able to wait i don't think!!

OMG HEEEAAAAADACHE driving me insane today! Went for a run this morning....bearing in mind I did a marathon just 6 days ago (sorry to keep going on about it but still am too chuffed with myself!) I could only manage 4 miles this morning! Felt like shit and my legs just didnt wanna carry me!

OOOH and told in-laws this morning.....I have never seen a woman get SOOOOO emotional within a matter of nano-seconds bless her! Anyway she has said not to tell her if its blue or pink but there's no way i will be able to keep that to myself!

My mate came round today with her 5 week old baby and couldn't help but think that'll be me in 7 months!!!! Can't wait to tell them all! There's another friend who's about 22 weeks at the moment and can't wait to tell her either as we'll be off work together! yippeeeee!

Am really feeling emotional, tired and very headachy today. Head is sooooooo heavy :-(
Sorry to moan to you all but just need to get it off my chest as to how much my head HUUUURRRRRTS!

Hello all!

I think that i have to find out as I am a haemophilia carrier (apparently....any female who's dad has haemophilia is a carrier automatically)....anyway they have to be extra careful when delivering boys (can't use forceps, suction and force etc) so likely a c-section if we have a boy which is why we HAVE to find out! I kinda would have probably found out though anyway coz i am so impatient and wouldn't have been able to wait i don't think!!

OMG HEEEAAAAADACHE driving me insane today! Went for a run this morning....bearing in mind I did a marathon just 6 days ago (sorry to keep going on about it but still am too chuffed with myself!) I could only manage 4 miles this morning! Felt like shit and my legs just didnt wanna carry me!

OOOH and told in-laws this morning.....I have never seen a woman get SOOOOO emotional within a matter of nano-seconds bless her! Anyway she has said not to tell her if its blue or pink but there's no way i will be able to keep that to myself!

My mate came round today with her 5 week old baby and couldn't help but think that'll be me in 7 months!!!! Can't wait to tell them all! There's another friend who's about 22 weeks at the moment and can't wait to tell her either as we'll be off work together! yippeeeee!

Am really feeling emotional, tired and very headachy today. Head is sooooooo heavy :-(
Sorry to moan to you all but just need to get it off my chest as to how much my head HUUUURRRRRTS!

Hi girls hope your all ok,
Im starting to feel sickie now after foods or just smells so have stocked up on jelly and angel delight.
I to will be team yellow hopefully.
fish wise does anyone know if we can eat those flavoured crab sticks think they are surumi sticks?? i love them xx

I always feel like I've missed so much every time I come here!

We aren't going to find out the sex of our baby. It's our first and we want to be totally surprised! :)

My cold is almost gone! For those that have still been fighting their cold, the only thing I did was eat a lot of oranges! Seemed to really help :hugs:

we really would love a little girl as it would be so sweet as we are getting married only a few weeks after the baby is born so she could have a dress like the flower girls :cloud9: but obviously i would love either and as long as the baby is healthy i would be happy :)

We got married when Flynn was 8 weeks old. DH gave me 3 weeks to arrange a wedding!

Taya obv was flower girl but Flynn looked lovely dressed as a page boy he had a christening suit little shorts and a top, from either mamas and papas or Mothercare can't remember now but cute as a button so boy or girl they will be a star on the day!

xxxx

Hello all!

Ah, I am borderline for haemophilia (funny way of saying it), and I had no problems with my son's birth. Well, I obviously bled a lot more than most people, but I was fine. Hopefully if it is a boy, you will have a smooth birth in that case :thumbup:

I have felt so awful all day and the gobbled down some food a while ago. It's so odd and didn't feel this way last time. Nathaniel is being very good at the moment luckily, holding himself up with the bars of his playpen and dancing to the music channels :coffee:

Thinking of my son's birth, it makes me scared they will give me an episiotomy again. In fact it gives me the creeps!

hey everyone my scan went so well this morning. Baby is now 1.3cm long and has a nice strong heartbeat, measuring 7+5 so right on track. My OH took a little video on my phone so check it out if you want x

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NC5C2AedCf4

Fab vid trAybaby!!

Mei I didn't have an episiotomy but did have a borderline 3rd degree tear and I am so scared of it happening again! I was taken into theatre to be stitched right after she was born :( I had all sorts of problems with the healing then when Holly was 8 months old I had to go and have an operation to have where I was stitched repaired as I had excess scar tissue that was sooo painful! So I DO NOT want to tear again, although I most probably will!

We are going to find out the sex. We loved knowing with Holly and picking a name and clothes and things :)

TrAybaby, that looks like my scan, don't you think? Both our babas are stretched out!

Great video! How exciting!

Random question...are 8 week scans trans-vag or aboveboard?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->