June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Have just read 13 pages I havent been on for a while.
Congratulations to newbies.
And great news all you ladies who have had scans I am super jealous i cant wait till mine.
And we are staying team yellow this time we found out with Ollie but would like a surprise as I am happy either way. My Best friend who is 20 weeks has just found out she is having a girl on Friday I cant wait to be having my 1st scan. Still feeling okay here had sore boobs last night and am feeling very nauseous at 9pm every night which is not great and am very tired on a afternoon.
Hope everyone is doing okay.

OK i am shitting myself now.....I was kinda scared anyway about the whole childbirth thing and figured that if i tear i will be so drugged up i won't even know about it.....i didn't actually think about what happens afterwards. AAAAGgggggghhhhh it has to come out somehow!! Too many horror stories about childbirth but as someone said earlier, if it's that bad then you girls wouldn't be doing for a second, third time etC???? OMG I am scared!

So yesterday i had SUCH a bad headache but i think i figured it was dehydration....drank a pint of water and felt much better afterwards!

Aw don't be scared! I won't lie to you, yes childbirth hurts, but then you knew that already! And there are drugs to help too. But no matter how much it hurts, it's an amazing experience and like you said, there's at least 5/6 of us here doing it again (some for the 4th/5th time?) so it can't be that bad!! What you get at the end makes it sooo worth it. Yes it hurts and you might tear and stuff, but at the end of the day it's only a few hours and trust me when I say you completely forget the pain when they plop that little baby on your chest! It's the best thing ever. My friend told me when I was pregnant with Holly, it's what your body is made to do, and I repeated that to myself all the way through my labour. She was right!

ps my complications with my stitches were rare, I don't know of anyone else that has happened to!

Haven't really posted in here much but I thought I'd pop in and say hi and congrats too all the newbiesm

Abic77- this is my second baby and I know how daunting the idea of labour and giving birth can be with your first baby. Yes hun it does hurt and I did tear, but honestly the pain afterwards wasn't that bad. I found warm baths with a small amount of salt will help and it didn't sting at all. You will be just fine hun :hugs: x

OK i am shitting myself now.....I was kinda scared anyway about the whole childbirth thing and figured that if i tear i will be so drugged up i won't even know about it.....i didn't actually think about what happens afterwards. AAAAGgggggghhhhh it has to come out somehow!! Too many horror stories about childbirth but as someone said earlier, if it's that bad then you girls wouldn't be doing for a second, third time etC???? OMG I am scared!

So yesterday i had SUCH a bad headache but i think i figured it was dehydration....drank a pint of water and felt much better afterwards!

-Ive just noticed we are due the same day, would you like to be bump buddies? X

Oh sorry was me that started it. It is completely true, we are going through it again so it isn't exactly horror stories. I had an epidural as well, which did take a lot of the pain away! Honestly it is still one of the best days of my life, my son came from it all and nothing can take away how special that day became! So don't worry, everything will be fine, and you will have a wonderful baby after it all :thumbup:

Aw don't be scared! I won't lie to you, yes childbirth hurts, but then you knew that already! And there are drugs to help too. But no matter how much it hurts, it's an amazing experience and like you said, there's at least 5/6 of us here doing it again (some for the 4th/5th time?) so it can't be that bad!! What you get at the end makes it sooo worth it. Yes it hurts and you might tear and stuff, but at the end of the day it's only a few hours and trust me when I say you completely forget the pain when they plop that little baby on your chest! It's the best thing ever. My friend told me when I was pregnant with Holly, it's what your body is made to do, and I repeated that to myself all the way through my labour. She was right!

ps my complications with my stitches were rare, I don't know of anyone else that has happened to!
I agree with everything emzy has said! I didn't have the best pregnancy and labour and I wouldn't be doing it again if it wasn't completely worth it! Being a mummy is the best feeling ever...and I intend to enjoy every second this time around as it is such a lovely gift to be able to carry a child xxx

i feel so miserable today :( im just so quesy all the time, i get tummy aches after i eat anything and then with an upset stomach need the loo badly not long after ive eaten :blush: i dont know if its normal or if i have a bug or something i just feel like i cant move around due to no energy and not being able to sleep well at night.. :shrug:

i feel so miserable today :( im just so quesy all the time, i get tummy aches after i eat anything and then with an upset stomach need the loo badly not long after ive eaten :blush: i dont know if its normal or if i have a bug or something i just feel like i cant move around due to no energy and not being able to sleep well at night.. :shrug:

I'm the same hun, constantly feel drained and fee sick all the time hun. It will pass :hugs: x

thanks hun, i hope so i dunno how ill go to work tuesday :wacko:
luckily oh is being great :)

Hi can i join pretty please? :) Im due 24th June with number 3! Doesnt seem long ago i started the december dreamers 2010 group!! Hope to get to know you all :) xxx

Anyone had brownish discharge?
It was a tiny (less than pea sized) blob of brownish squishiness (sorry TMI)
Looked it up on google and it seems normalish! Xx

Anyone had some brown cm? I had a tiny amount of it earlier, a blob half the size of a pea, nothing in underwear. Internet reasearch shows this is normal. Emma xx

SORRY MY SILLY PHONE WAS NOT SHOWING MY MESSAGES!

Anyone had some brown cm? I had a tiny amount of it earlier, a blob half the size of a pea, nothing in underwear. Internet reasearch shows this is normal. Emma xx#

REPEAT SORRY MY SILLY PHONE WAS NOT SHOWING MY MESSAGES!

I had some last week Emma and everything was fine at my scan :)

Labour stories, well.....

Labour no.1
Started my labour on the Monday morning with really heavy bleeding, by Wednesday 3cms. They then broke my waters. Thursday 5cm, Friday morning 9cm, taken to theatre for a c sec in the end they just cut me loads and vacumed her out! A nice ending to a 5 day labour, i couldnt sit down for 2 weeks i was so cut up.

Labour no.2
In labour at 5am born at 12.30, they again had to break my waters, o screamed at the midwife for an epi and was refused by the time i had him i was out my face on pethadine and could not even hold him.

Labour no.3

A home birth. My first bag of waters broke at 5pm, after checking it was my waters and i hadnt just wet myself! I gave the kids their dinner, bathed them, put their pyjamas on and drove them round to my Mums (if my waters break again i will NOT do this, labour came on thick and fast once i got home!), got back indoors, second waters broke at 8pm, baby in my arms at 10.25pm. Surrounded by Niece, Sisters, Best friend (who never wants to see that side of me again! LOL!), all their with me and my husband to see our bubba come into the world. The nicest delivery ever.

I will add as well that my local hospital is the notorious Queens which has been in the news a lot, for all the wrong reasons (mothers and babies dying for being left unattended for too long whilst in labour, newborns shoved in cupboards for crying to loudly, babies born in waiting rooms etc etc).

I will have a home birth this time too unless I medically cannot as I really couldnt give birth in that hospital out of choice.

Anyone due around the same sort of date that wants to be bump buddies? :)

Emma I remember having brown cm with Ollie when I was about 8 weeks and the midwife said it will be probably just asit was around my time when my period would of been due and is nothing to worry about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->