June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

i understand how you feel emzy, when they are up at 6 and bed isnt til 7 its a long day. I look forward to caleb having a nap xx

I'm meant to be taking it easy because of past miscarriages but not easy at all with a 3 year old. I've just decided my baby who is here is unfortunately more important than the one in my tummy :(

My child isn't walking yet, I have that all to come!
But yes, taking it easy isn't really something I can do. Thankfully I have very supportive parents and husband who are trying to get me some time to relax in between. That's as close to it as I can get :thumbup:

Am completely shattered today but thankfully hubby has swapped some of his shifts around so I can have a couple of mornings extra sleep while he gets up with Nathaniel. I am ever so grateful! :happydance:

And sweetpeas, just realised you are due same day as me!! I had a scan a few days ago due to bleeding and saw little baby with heartbeat already! Completely surreal!

Mei your pic of nathaniel is so cute! Holly was born with lots of hair too :)

I seen some posts about ladies not having any symptoms..I don't have any really. Sometimes I think I do but I can usually chaulk it up to yucky smells, running after my 2 yr old, or getting up early. I am only 4 wks 5 days but with my first pregnancy I was sick from my missed period until 16 weeks. It was long first trimester. So I am alittle paranoid plus I've had some spotting all weekend. I am praying everything is alright.:shrug:

Emzy I feel for you!! I'm finding it hard working afternoons, and grace is up at 5 lately...I am literally struggling to keep awake past 10 so could not work evenings xx

I am sure you will be okay babyruth, just get plenty of rest :hugs: x

Babyruth I am not getting hardly any symptoms just tired and feel abit sick, but not very often. It is really worrying and don't know if I can wait another 6 weeks for a scan but every pregnancy is different xx

Thanks ladies :) The bleeding is what has me on edge. The docs don't even want to see me until 8 weeks. This early on there is nothing they can do to help me if I would miscarry. breaks my heart... I hope all you ladies have great pregnancies. Have you all told your families and friends yet?

I'm sure you will be ok, fingers crossed for you, just try and rest as much as you can. We have only told our mums and my nan knows, and my best friend as she is 8 weeks pregnant! Will try and wait till the scan, it's really hard as we told everyone straight away last time!xx

Emzy, yes I keep it there as a reminder of how much he has grown!

babyruth, you just have to really pray for the best. As you said, there is nothing you can really do but that. I have come to realise that in the end and relaxed. I have had full on bright red bleeding and my baby is still here at the moment. Just have to hope!

Hi Ladies x
Can I join please :) I am due (i think) the 8th june, Have to wait and see really as due to pcos dont know when I ovulated!!

First midwife appt will be weds the 26th and have to see consultant on the 9th of november where I am hoping I will get a scan! Has anybody due around this time had a scan yet?? would love to see a picture!

I did have plans to read through the thread and then realised it was over 200 pages!! will have to do a few a day lol!

P x x

hiya sweet pea :flower: thats the same with me i think im due june 2nd/3rd but due to pcos ive no idea when i would of ovulated :dohh: lol

congrats

babyruth hope all is ok with you :hugs: just relax as much as you can

Welcome to the newer joiners:) I know it's a lot of pages to read, but it goes pretty quickly. And I'm happy to be anyone's bump buddy...I really consider all of you my bump buddies! Thanks for sharing labour and birth stories, ladies - I'm really trying not to think about that part yet. I'd like to consider water birth, but not sure how to find an OB that offers that option around here. It's actually been super hard finding a good OB...don't love the ones I have now, but not even sure how to go about finding a better one. Internet research hasn't worked, and don't know many who loved theirs.

Lily - you said you had nerves the whole day of your scan? I think mine have already started!!

Holy crap. Spoke too soon about the sea bands. Or maybe this nausea would be worse without them?

Hey ladies!

So, people were talking about going through this whole childbirth experience more than once. I agree -- it's definitely something most people are willing (happy!) to go through more than once. I had two c-sections, so my story is a little different than others on this thread, but there is some additional healing time involved. And I know that this will be my last pregnancy (if successful) and then I'll go into another stage of my life and it will be hard to say goodbye to being pregnant and raising babies. I remember before DS1 was born, sitting on the couch crying to my husband because I was so scared about childbirth. So believe me, I understand the fear. It's just one of those things you're going to look back and laugh about.

About eating and appetite -- I am definitely in the stage where I'm eating a lot. I'm hungry more, for sure! I have been using Benefiber every once in awhile if I feel like I need a little help. But when I feel "backed up", I definitely eat less. It's an uncomfortable feeling! I find that if I don't get some food in me when I first wake up, I experience more nausea. So eating helps with the nausea, if I time it right. It's all about keeping things in balance. :winkwink:

I'm a sweetpea today :happydance: still feel really far behind everyone else!!xx

Yeh for the rasberries :haha:.
I am feeling pretty rubbish afternoons are the worst I get completely exhausted at about 1:30pm every day and need a nap then it gets to tea time and I fancy something so I make it then I cant eat it, then a couple of hours later am starving so eat then at 9pm am feeling nausous again no actual sick yet which is a good thing I suppose.

Hey ladies - need to go back and have a catch up from the last couple of days but wanted to let you know whats been happenining. Went to docs again on Saturday about spotting who refered me to A&E who refered me for an Obs appointment today. After seeing a lovely doctor who did another scan and an internal examination which finally showed that I have nasty cervical ectropian which is causing the spotting. So happy to have an answer however DH gutted as dtd has been banned for a while!!! Been told I need to rest wherever possible, not to do any major activity etc. Bubs was very happy on scan and what I was very shocked at was it measured 8w6d?!?!?!?! So this bubs who was initially measuring small has really spread up in the growth stakes. If those dates were true (which I think will be out by a couple of days) I would be due 29 May!!! I actually dont think that can be myself. So spotting will probably continue but unless it gets really bad or I have pain - things should be okay! FX'D!!

How are we all doing today? MS not too bad for people I hope. Off to read up on what I have missed :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->