June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Hey all,

Thank you sooooo much for all the labour and birth stories....I'm slightly less scared now as I have heard that you do forget all the pain etc BUT just the idea actually of being given an actual little person to look after aswell kinda blows my mind! Oh well at least we have plenty of time to get used to the idea!!!

To the ladies who feel drained and lack of energy, i feel exactly the same! I had my one and only (so far) morning sickness on Friday (felt fine before and have felt fine since) and apart from that i have been sitting around eating and feeling really sorry for myself with headache and general feeling of a REALLY heavy head!it's painful and energy-sapping just to hold my head upright. The annoying thing is though although im really tired, i don't feel sleepy as such! ggrrrrrrrr!

I have my booking apt this Weds and i am really scared :-(

OK i am shitting myself now.....I was kinda scared anyway about the whole childbirth thing and figured that if i tear i will be so drugged up i won't even know about it.....i didn't actually think about what happens afterwards. AAAAGgggggghhhhh it has to come out somehow!! Too many horror stories about childbirth but as someone said earlier, if it's that bad then you girls wouldn't be doing for a second, third time etC???? OMG I am scared!

So yesterday i had SUCH a bad headache but i think i figured it was dehydration....drank a pint of water and felt much better afterwards!

-Ive just noticed we are due the same day, would you like to be bump buddies? X

Hey hun,

Yeah that would be great! I have never done this before so you can give me some advice hopefully as we go along!! :hugs:

Don't be scared! My first too, I find even if I try and think about birth, I can't! I'm knackered too, got up at 9 and went out shopping until 1, fell asleep the second I got in and ony just woke up! OH won't be happy when he gets in, I was meant to tidy the house today! Oops! YAWWWWNNN x

OK i am shitting myself now.....I was kinda scared anyway about the whole childbirth thing and figured that if i tear i will be so drugged up i won't even know about it.....i didn't actually think about what happens afterwards. AAAAGgggggghhhhh it has to come out somehow!! Too many horror stories about childbirth but as someone said earlier, if it's that bad then you girls wouldn't be doing for a second, third time etC???? OMG I am scared!

So yesterday i had SUCH a bad headache but i think i figured it was dehydration....drank a pint of water and felt much better afterwards!

-Ive just noticed we are due the same day, would you like to be bump buddies? X

Hey hun,

Yeah that would be great! I have never done this before so you can give me some advice hopefully as we go along!! :hugs:

I will try :) although this pregnancy has already been very different from my last :). Good luck with your booking appointment mine is 2nd november x

Hi! Just found out Wednesday October 19th we were pregnant with our first, I am 5 weeks 2 days. My first doctors appointment is November 3rd and I am so anxious!

Hi Alleycat, we must be due the same day then :happydance: my 1st apt is my booking apt with my midwife on thw 15th nov, also very anxios! Just want a scan now!

Blinky is a BLUEBERRY!

Lego, how was your labour amazing? What did you do?

Hi to all the newbies and congratulations!! I've got a poorly little girl, so we have been cuddled up watching films this afternoon - it has made me very sleepy!! I weighed myself this morning and have put on 7lbs in 2 weeks!!!! So tomorrow it is back to eating healthily and excersising xx

Ooo our scales need new batteries I have no idea how much I have put on! Nice one for me!

And I also can't wait to give birth again I love the adrenalin rush you get it's amazing!!! You feel you just can't give anymore then you do that final push and hey presto there is your little bundle and you hardly sleep all night cause you can't stop staring at that amazing person you just bought into the world!

xxxx

Does anyone else suffering with nausea feel a million times worse after a nap? No matter how short. Don't know why I do it to myself- every time I feel horrific.

Also having a craving for mashed potato with mint sauce- I don't remember the last time I ate this combo but was vegetarian so probably about 15 years ago. But my body is demanding it, so my amazing hubby has just been on a trawl of the shops that are open at this time on a Sunday to pick up the necessary items. Thank you hubby and thank you Mr Morrisons.

I thought pregnancy cravings were a bit of a myth but it turns out not...

I had a pretty easy birth too tbh, had pain in my back on the sunday afternoon but nothing that was too painful, had no idea I was in early labour, around 10.30 ish started noticing contractions, went to hospital and I was 6cm dilated, had gas and air, and pethedine later, started to give birth at 2.30am, waters hadnt gone at this point which was a bit weird when they popped, i managed to push maya's head out but struggled with her shoulders so I actually begged for them to cut me, lol, gave birth at 3ish, funny when I was being stitched up seemed so surreal a bunch of nurses were just standing at the bottom chatting abour the weather and holidays lol . I swear keeping active all through my pregnancy and having regular reflex helped, going to follow the same plan again.

How is everyone keeping active ? I didnt put much weight on with maya,but this time I already had a little bit of exxcess weight that I wish I had moved before I got pg, I bought a pregnancy fitness dvd last time but then I miscarried and now I am a little worried about doing it again now, x

Hi Ladies x
Can I join please :) I am due (i think) the 8th june, Have to wait and see really as due to pcos dont know when I ovulated!!

First midwife appt will be weds the 26th and have to see consultant on the 9th of november where I am hoping I will get a scan! Has anybody due around this time had a scan yet?? would love to see a picture!

I did have plans to read through the thread and then realised it was over 200 pages!! will have to do a few a day lol!

P x x

Pumpkin - I really want to keep fit during this pregnancy, I have been going to the gym for about 9 months to loose weight for our wedding last month, so I have still been going and plan to swim aswell. I have a genetic bone condition that means I break bones very easily, with grace I wasn't active at all as I broke my ribs at 6 months pregnant, but since being more active I haven't broken any bones :happydance: and the hormones from my pregnancy actually strengthened by bones, so I am much more relaxed this time x

i cant keep up lol.
Hope evryones well. I had a nap after work and it was really nice. Cant wait for scan not too long to go xx

Blinky is a BLUEBERRY!

Lego, how was your labour amazing? What did you do?

I didn't do much other than give birth? :rofl:

No really, it was the most amazing experience of my life. 4 hours from start to finish, and really exhilarating! I really hope this one is the same!

I didn't know if you gave birth a certain way, water, position, home etc... :)

SEA BANDS WORK!!! Holy crap. I'm a believer. I was SO sick yesterday I was finally willing to try anything! I got these sea bands and although I'm still a little nauseous, I'M SOOOO MUCH BETTER! I'm such a skeptic when it comes to this stuff!

My goodness that is a short labor Lego! I was in established labor for nearly 23 hours!

I am supposed to be taking it REALLY easy because of all my bleeding, if I'm to have any chance. I feel like I am not really going to get much exercise this pregnancy. :cry: Good thing I haven't gained anything yet.

I have been hit with the nausea stick this afternoon. Was absolutely awful as Nathaniel had me out of my chair every 2 seconds. And nausea bands don't work for me, they make me hands swell up!

Welcome to the thread sweetpeas. I don't think even I could manage to read all the pages in this thread! It moves very quick here.

I'm meant to be taking it easy because of past miscarriages but not easy at all with a 3 year old. I've just decided my baby who is here is unfortunately more important than the one in my tummy :(

No rest when you already have a toddler to look after!! I am exhausted. Totally exhausted. I look after Holly all day and then work 6-10pm Mon-Fri with a 1.5 hour commute each way. By the time I get home it's 11.30pm so I'm not getting to sleep until well past midnight, then Holly has me up in the morning and she never stops! I'm really starting to struggle with it now, was fine when I wasn't pregnant but I can't eat properly and I'm being sick several times a day on most days. I'm considering going to see the GP to see if I can get some time off or something, as I'm really not sure how much longer I can do this for! I'm so so shattered! Waiting for the day this tiredness goes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->