June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

morning everyone,

wow ive missed loads over the weekend. didnt get to catch up as been finishing off decorating the house ready for the valuer and estate agent to come round next week.
been knackering work, managed to paint the whole spare room myself but think i did too much as felt awful afterwards. probably didnt help we went into town the saturday morning and had a proper good trek round all of the shops looking for some winter boots. ended up going back to the first shop we went to, but at least i managed to get hubster to be at least a little bit interested in having a look in babies r us, mothercare and mamas and papas, god there is some gorgeous stuff out there. defo still fixed on the pram i want though :)

had a wee catch up and the photos and videos are fab, wondering if i will managet o get hubster to work my iphone and get a wee video of the scan if we are allowed to for a short while, just so can watch the heartbeat again and show his parents.

was half hour late into work this morning though, really wasnt feeling well at all. hoping this is the tail end of overdoing it at the weekend as been feeling great the last few days beforehand.

hope all you girlies are doing well.

Oh Emzy I really feel with you especially how sick you have been - probs best to get some time off if you can, you really dont want to wear yourself out!! Oh and loved your waters story :D

Birth wise I loved the first time around - really cruisey experience. Got to hosipital at 8cm, had epidural, went to sleep, pushed when they woke me up to do so....TA DA! All over. Did have to have vac to get DS out and an episiotomy but didnt feel any of it! Second time around had c-section and really didnt enjoy that experience - had a reaction to the spinal and had the shakes for 3 hours so couldnt hold DD and midwife had to express my milk to feed her :( Still compared to many I feel like I had pretty cushy experiences!!

Morning everyone and welcome to the new ladies!

I have been so ill this weekend I didn't go on the computer once so just had to spend an hour carching up on what I missed out on lol
I spent all of yesterday in bed watching tv, sleeping and eating!!!
Enjoyed all the birth stories, I had a really horrible dream the other night about being in labour and made me feel really scared about what's to come!!! x

Giggles I am so happy for you really glad you have your answers you must be so happy x

Hey ladies - need to go back and have a catch up from the last couple of days but wanted to let you know whats been happenining. Went to docs again on Saturday about spotting who refered me to A&E who refered me for an Obs appointment today. After seeing a lovely doctor who did another scan and an internal examination which finally showed that I have nasty cervical ectropian which is causing the spotting. So happy to have an answer however DH gutted as dtd has been banned for a while!!! Been told I need to rest wherever possible, not to do any major activity etc. Bubs was very happy on scan and what I was very shocked at was it measured 8w6d?!?!?!?! So this bubs who was initially measuring small has really spread up in the growth stakes. If those dates were true (which I think will be out by a couple of days) I would be due 29 May!!! I actually dont think that can be myself. So spotting will probably continue but unless it gets really bad or I have pain - things should be okay! FX'D!!

How are we all doing today? MS not too bad for people I hope. Off to read up on what I have missed :D
sorry taking me ages to go through everything and im still missing stuff out.
glad everything is okay and you have answers :)

so ladies that have kiddies already, what gender prediction methods worked for you? i cant wait until xmas to find out! i want to know now! lol x

gemgem i know how you feel :flower: i have been so sick this weekend too.. dont seem to keep much down :wacko::wacko:

im just back from my bloods at the docs the nurse said if i continue getting this sick they might have to admit me to hospital to be put on a drip as they are worried ill get dehydrated .. i really hope it doesnt come to that. also i think im going to have to give up my job as i childmind and ive not got enough energy to even walk to the docs theres no way i can mind a 5 month all day being this sick :dohh:

Oh no Redrose that sounds worse than me, I feel sick but haven't actually been sick and am managing to eat like a horse!! Hope your okay and it soon passes :hugs:
Laura what are the predictors? I want to do one lol x

I've just tried the chinese lunar calender and it says I'm having a girl!! Can't wait to find out if it's correct lol x

Can I ask a question.... I have been told that when pregnant you shouldn't wear underwired bras. At what point should you change as I am still wearing underwired? x

ive not heard that before.. im wearing mine still too but i have been using my sports bras too im finding the wire so uncomfortable though lol

gem there are loads of old wives tales! i wondered if any of the ladies here that have 1 or more had tried any! on the underwired thing, i think they tell you to stop when they become uncomfortable? im still wearing mine! x

Can I ask a question.... I have been told that when pregnant you shouldn't wear underwired bras. At what point should you change as I am still wearing underwired? x

If I recall correctly some people do say this when you are further along, something to do with milk ducts. But to be honest, by the time you are further along you probably won't want to be wearing underwired bras. At least I sure didn't.

I am hoping the chinese lunar calender is right for me. It was last time, but it only has two choices to pick from so you never know :haha:

Chinese gender chart was wrong for me the first time, hope it's wrong again :rofl:

I hate non-wired bras! I will be in serious pain before I give up underwire! :blush:

I stayed in underwired bra's the whole time I was pregnant with my first

I wore under-wire bras with my first too, it was fine. Hmmm I wonder why they say *runs off to read*. Chinese gender prediction was wrong for me last time too :) x

im still wearing wired ones too and will until they get uncomfortable.

the gender prediction gave me a boy, but another site predictor gave me a girl, lol so could be either as you know :)

I think they say not to wear underwired bras in pregnancy as it can damage the growing milk ducts or something? Last pregnancy, I stopped wearing them at around 10 weeks as they got uncomfortable and bought some nice moulded non-wired ones from Debenhams. I have big boobs so underwired is normally a must for me, but these weren't too bad! I'll prob go and get the same again this time, as my old ones are all stretched out of shape. My current bras are getting uncomfortable now, so I think I might go get some soon.

I don't remember trying any gender predictors last time, but I did have a strong feeling it was a girl. I was drawn to girls clothes and couldn't think of any boys names at all! This time, I have a feeling it's a boy!

I went to see my GP this morning and he has given me tablets for the morning sickness and signed me off work for a week. I'm not entirely sure I want to take the tablets as it says in the leaflet "not recommended for use in early pregnancy" but he has given them to me for morning sickness? I think I might try and go without. I took tablets for sickness last time, but they were different to these, they were travel sickness tablets if I remember rightly. They didn't help that much anyway!! Just waiting to ring my boss to tell her that I won't be in for a week- that's gonna go down like a lead balloon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->