June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

So when is everyones 12week scan? Mine is Nov 29th and I will be according to my calculations 13weeks x

I wore underwire bras all through last time aswell, but I might invest in some comfy ones this time, my scan is 5th December 6 weeks today!!xx

my booking in is a week today, my scan is on the 18th so i will be 12+1, its 3 weeks on friday and i really cant wait.

Jellytots my booking in is a week today too! I know it's not really an appointment to get excited about but anything to do with my baby is exciting for me lol And it's a little nearere to the scan!!! x

i have my booking in appointment with my midwife on wednesday this week and she should tell me the date/or arrange my 12 week scan then.

I think i need to go bra shopping now as im still wearing underwired ones too, but all my bras are getting way too small for me right now. My boobs look like a road map, they are so veiny!

I did the chinese gender predictor too and it came up with girl. Im defo gonna find out if im team pink or blue as i want to get all organised with clothes and nappies weeks before the birth. Plus i want to start calling my bump by their name as soon as i can........hmmm might need to start seriously thinking about names now eh!

I haven't even heard from the midwife yet so no booking appointment yet! My doctors are crap and wouldn't refer me til after my scan at the epu last week, then when I rang them and said the epu said that I really should have been referred sooner rather than later, the receptionist said that the other receptionist should have done it already! So christ knows when I'll get a booking in appointment. Last time, the same doctors surgery messed up my referral and I didn't get a booking in appointment! I got a 12 week scan and when I went for that it was flagged up that I didn't have a community midwife, so I didn't get to see one until 16 weeks! It's a joke. I'll be chasing them up if I don't hear anything soon x

So when is everyones 12week scan? Mine is Nov 29th and I will be according to my calculations 13weeks x

i have mine at 10 weeks on November 14th. soo weird. all of my scans are gonna be 2 weeks early. :( thats gonna stink around gender time. but i guess it doesnt matter if i try really hard to stay Team Yellow. hah. :winkwink:

i know this is a bit off topic, but ive just started getting a really sharp stabbing pain just off my left hip bone, kind of a burning sensation now, is this something normal? ive not moved from my desk or anything so have no idea what ive done. anyone else had this?

im defo the same as you gemgem, anything to do witht he baby is exciting.

emzy i would just call the midwife unit you should be referred to yourself, they might be able to push for paperwork their end. mine was very helpful as i had problems with my doctors sending them in and then they were faxed the same day i complained.

My booking in Is Tuesday 8th (going to Italy next week so had to move it) 12 weeks scan is 21st november, and 16 week gender scan (private) on 23rd december! Can't wait! X

Jelly - probably round ligament pain? I've had lots of random hip pains...shifting in the seat usually helps.

In 24 hours I'll have had my first scan! So nervous as my BBs still aren't really doing anything different, but with all this sickness I hope there's a a healthy little raspberry in there! Not sure when the next scan will be...I think around 12 weeks to check for development issues.

Felt kind of ok yesterday, and then late last night started getting really sick. Woke me up a few times overnight. The crackers aren't working anymore!

Thanks for the tip jelly, just rang them and they've booked my booking appointment for 4th November, so a week on Friday. They've also made a direct referral to the hospital for a scan and I should receive that through the post in the next couple of days. My GP is useless, they hadn't received a referral!!

afternoon everyone!!

so how is everyone feeling today? Apart from big sore boobies and MS by the sounds of things??

I am once again pigging out....been really good all day but just woofed down 2 Crunchie bars in the space of about 4 minutes!

Just had a 1:1 with my London boss (I have 2 bosses at the moment as I'm on secondment) and she is basically saying i need to be in London all week next week but as I have my booking in apt this weds (which i am really scared about) and when they do the blood tests i am scared of the results and don't want to be in London when the Dr calls and tells me there's something wrong. I will literally crumble, panic, vomit and will be desperate to get home. I hate being away with work and it's made me soooooo down and miserable the last few weeks! I told my Leeds boss (my usual boss) that i'm up the duff and he was dead chuffed and told me not to go to London as i have to take care of me & bubs and that the stress and anxiety of it all is bad for me etc but i can't tell my London boss as she is an old spinster who lives for work and besides i don't trust her anyway! As my leeds boss says, at the end of the day, in a few weeks i can tell everyone which will explain why i didn't want to go to london but i feel like (once again) i am letting people down and they will frown upon me not going etc.

AAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH why are these things so bloody complicated??? They so shouldn't be!

On a completely separate note......last night my OH was sat at the dining table and i went to give him a hug and his head ended up resting on my boob,.....anyway he told me that my boob was making a gurgling noise!!!!! Is that the milk getting ready does anyone think?? It was weird and he said it was definitely coming from my boobie!!!

Re underwired bra's....yes i am big boobied and would love to stay in the underwired bra for the duration but they are so flippin expensive that i may end up caving and getting a non wired one.....my boobs are definitely too big for my bra now though.......

Hey ladies!
The hip pain sounds like round ligament pain, I wouldn't worry too much :)
I'm glad everyone is doing ok. I woke up this morning after a terrifying and realistic dream in which I started bleeding. It was so real and has really scared me. Is anyone else still having a slightly AF feeling down there? I'm sure it's just growing pains but jeez, I'm scared today. Oh and Cricket, I'd love to add you as a bump buddy if you'd like?!

My booking appointment is 7th November so 2weeks today then midwife will get in touch with hospital to send me a scan date out I reckon it will be somewhere near my birthday which is 6th December.
I wore underwired bras through all of my pregnancy last time my boobs were okay in them but I know they say you should stop if they start to hurt.
I didnt do any prediction tests last time I had a really strong feeling that I was having a boy have no feelings this time at the minute.
Have been feeling really sick today even when eating which usually stops the feeling I have just felt really bad all day. I had no symptoms the other day and was very worried and was hoping for symptoms so now I have got them I should be careful what I wish for.:haha:

Absolutely, Lily :) I had the same dream last Friday...it's freaky but normal, I've been told.

ladies im after some advice, the pain ive been getting in the groin muscles (adductors) iss getting worse, and i am now getting a pain all through my pelvis particularly at the front. if im sat on the floor, i cant even get myself up. im heavily double jointed (hypermobile) and have been doing some research online and it seems it could be SPD?! but seems very early, anyone have experience with this?

xx

Me too I had the same dream a week ago, really unsettling x

Gemini, sorry I can't help with any advice on your pain. Can you call your Dr/midwife just to check in?
I bought some maternity bras at the weekend as I've gone from a B to a D and can't fit in my old ones any more! They are so comfortable, I recommend it!!
Has anyone else had sort of a vaginial pain, it's very quick and not too bad, maybe even a cervix pain? Should I be worried? I had them a couple of weeks ago and my scan was great so I'm assuming it's ok? I'd just feel better knowing it's normal.
Cricket, cool- I'll add you! If my iPhone won't let me, I'll do it later on my computer :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->