June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Oh, and the ladies who have had similar dreams, it's nice to know it's normal, but damn it's scary. Roll on 12 weeks!!

Gemini - I think that Emzy did. One of the other ladies on here for sure- if you go back about 100 pages you'll see the discussion! Have you called your doc??

yeah they just called me back, they are talking about physio and wearing a brace as its most likely my pelvis is pulling apart as is common with hypermobility, im getting worried as if it is that, i cant drive, which means no more work for me... WHY cant i just be normal?!?!? x

Yeah, now you mention it, I think I remember that too. I'd say call your doc if you can, it will make you feel better. I'm sure everything is just fine, maybe it's growing pains or something??

I've just tried the chinese lunar calender and it says I'm having a girl!! Can't wait to find out if it's correct lol x

I used the Chinese Gender Calendar on each of my boys and it predicted boy once, girl once. I'm predicted a girl this time, which would be awesome, but we'll see!

Can I ask a question.... I have been told that when pregnant you shouldn't wear underwired bras. At what point should you change as I am still wearing underwired? x

If I recall correctly some people do say this when you are further along, something to do with milk ducts. But to be honest, by the time you are further along you probably won't want to be wearing underwired bras. At least I sure didn't.

I am hoping the chinese lunar calender is right for me. It was last time, but it only has two choices to pick from so you never know :haha:

Yeah, it has to do with clogged milk ducts. I wear an underwire all the way through until birth, then I have a couple of nursing bras without underwire. For me, it was never an issue during pregnancy, or even right after delivery, but once my milk came in, I had a couple of milk duct issues. It never got infected or anything, but the area was hard and warm, so I just tried massaging the knots -- especially while nursing -- and it worked itself out.

Gemini, I had spd its not nice so I feel your pain if it is that! I didn't find the physio helped me much but they might do for you. You just have to be careful about how you move ect and try and rest xx

I had my scan date through but not my booking in appointment, will ring them at the end of the week if not anything xxx

Gemini- It was Emzy who had SPD i think so speak to her as I dont really know alot about it.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who is having crazy dreams! I am too, they're so vivid and scary. I hate it, I can't wait until 12 weeks!!

I guess I'll be leaving this group as my blood work came back after a lengthy session of bleeding this weekend and it is official that I've had a miscarriage. Hopefully I'll be back to ttc and the 1st trimester soon.

I watched that movie Bad Teacher last night that has Cameron Diaz and Justin Timberlake in it. And then had dreams about Justin Timberlake all this morning - we were scuba diving - it was so stupid and silly. But felt so real!

I guess I'll be leaving this group as my blood work came back after a lengthy session of bleeding this weekend and it is official that I've had a miscarriage. Hopefully I'll be back to ttc and the 1st trimester soon.

Oh Marshas. I'm so sorry. Hugs girl! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->