June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Everytime the gender predictors have been wrong for me so if they are wrong again it's another boy! I want a girl really but it is what it is!!!!

I have always worn underwired bras throughout pregnancy with no issues. Your milk doesn't come in properly till after you've had the baby so it really just your nursing bras that need to be wire free.

xxx

I guess I'll be leaving this group as my blood work came back after a lengthy session of bleeding this weekend and it is official that I've had a miscarriage. Hopefully I'll be back to ttc and the 1st trimester soon.

Hey....I'm so sorry for your loss....stay strong and positive and fingers crossed you'll be back soon :)

Take care hun x

I guess I'll be leaving this group as my blood work came back after a lengthy session of bleeding this weekend and it is official that I've had a miscarriage. Hopefully I'll be back to ttc and the 1st trimester soon.

I'm so sorry! :hugs:

I'm sad that this has happened. Please let me know if you need to talk!

Thanks everyone, I'm holding up after a mild breakdown this morning. Just trying to figure out where to go from here and trying to support my hubby-- sounds backwards I know but he was so excited.

Gemini yes it was me who had spd and it does sound like it. It's horrible so I'm sorry if you have it! I'm already getting mild pain in my hips :( I had physio when I was 33 weeks pregnant and it didn't really help but perhaps it would earlier on? I also had a brace belt thing but it was very uncomfortable with a bump. Again maybe better earlier on?

Marshas I'm so sorry hun x

I'm so very sorry themarshas. I wish you loads of luck in the future :hugs:

Crap, am I the only one with these weird cervix/vaginal twinges then??

I had them last preg, although a bit later on I think x

Lily - I think we all are having all sorts of weird twinges and pulling and weirdness!

Marshas, it was really hard on my hubby too. I think as much as we panic at every little twitch at least we're feeling things! They just have to wait and watch us and try to understand what's going on and how things are going...I think it's quite scary for them!

I had them last preg, although a bit later on I think x

Hmmmm, the stuff I'm reading online seems to be a bit later in general too. Do you think I should be worried? It tends to happen at the same time as what feels like RLP.

Lily, you're not the only one! I've been getting them from time to time too. They're not consistent but definitely there. Almost like a sharp pain and then a twinge. Hard to explain..

Thanks everyone, I'm holding up after a mild breakdown this morning. Just trying to figure out where to go from here and trying to support my hubby-- sounds backwards I know but he was so excited.

:hugs: I'm sorry. We are here for you. I hope you have your rainbow baby in your arms soon.

So sorry to hear that Marshas - sending you :hugs:

Hey Gemini - I have had SPD with both kids, the first time around I had brace, physio, crutches and a wheelchair!!! Yep it got REALLY bad and I got signed off work at 34 weeks and was in a wheelchair as couldnt walk at 35 weeks. As soon as DSs head engaged I had some relief. Apparently that is one of the reasons that I didnt realise I was in labour as I was already in so much pain.

However...I had it with DD and it wasnt AS bad. This time I knew I was more likely to get it so took precautions to ensure I didnt push things to far. There is a lot on the net about it - make sure when you get out of bed and out of the car you keep your legs together, try sleeping with a cushion between your knees, dont sit with your legs crossed, avoid climbing stairs, no heavy lifting etc etc. It can start this early - it did both times with me and I can feel it now...although for me it has never truly gone away. Between having DS and DD I had scans and x-rays and turns out I had some lasting pelvic damage hence why I had an elective c-section with DD - they were worried that I was going to cause too much damage with a natural delivery. I will be mostly under doctor led care this time - if SPD doesnt get too bad then I may be able to have bubs naturally, if not then it will be that I have to have another section. Either way bubs comes out so I dont mind!!

Make sure to take it easy - cool packs (in warm weather) and hot water bottles (in cold weather) helped with the pain a little but it does look a little odd when you are sitting with it between your legs lol!

Physio also told me that gaining too much weight can contribute to the severity and I did gain more weight first time around (I fell over and broke my arm and barely moved of the couch for 6 weeks other than to go to the fridge lol).

Should you want to, or any other ladies want to ask me anything about it please feel free to PM me :D

Lily I have been getting them to, dont think it is anything to worry about but if you need reassurance I would give your doctor a ring just to put your mind at rest x

Marshas I am so so sorry for your loss :hugs:

Lily I hve the same thing too and apparently it's completely normal at the stage we are at xx

Lily- I have been having them twinges to.
So sorry for your loss marshas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"