June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Crap, am I the only one with these weird cervix/vaginal twinges then??

No! We are all getting them I think. It's like someone pinching your cervix. Your cervix gradually gets higher and higher and tighter and tighter I think that's what it is x

I was also getting those twinges and mini cramp type pains (like AF type pains but MUCH milder).....got them every day pretty much but haven't had one for almost 2 weeks now which is why I was a little worried. The only symptom i still have is sore boobs (and even then i'm not 100% convinced they are actually sore......)

i dont think im getting any twinges like that.. when i get my cramps now and again its like af is coming but only last about 2 mins, i used to get the cramps all the time constant for about 3 weeks now its just now and again how often do you ladies at 7-8 weeks get cramping now?

Anyone else got absolutly no moitivation! I mean like uber tired? I just cannot be bothered with anything at the moment and its driving me mental!

Yep yep yep - cramps, twinges and uber tired! My house is a complete mess lol! So much to do...so little care!!! :D

same here, didnt do my handwashing last night i needed to. had tea, a bath and then went straight to bed by 7:30pm.
super tired again today and wondering what time i can slope off early without too many people noticing. i have flexi time to use so dont feel too bad about it.
defo having sharp twinges and cramps, was quite worried about them yesterday but feel a bit more relaxed now. will mention them on monday when i see the midwife though.

Yeh I am sooo tired!! Grace is not sleeping at all, literally been up with her every night for the past 6 weeks since we come back off honeymoon, so I cannot be bothered to do anything!!! And the house is so untidy..Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!!!xx

Sorry for your loss marshas:hugs:
Abic- symptoms decrease around this time as the placenta starts functioning. Just try and remember mmc arnt that common and you usually get bleeds etc. I still have sickness but no sore boobs. My symptoms come and go all the time
Emma- oh god yes I have a pile of washing to do and no energy what so ever. Me and my little man are going to have a pj day I think x

Awwwwww I would LOVE a PJ day....that sounds like FUN!

I have my booking apt tomorrow.....does anyone know if they will check i am still pregnant tomorrow or not???????

Anyone else got absolutly no moitivation! I mean like uber tired? I just cannot be bothered with anything at the moment and its driving me mental!

Hey Emma - I have ZERO motivation!!! My secondment boss is in London and I'm in Leeds which means that i can basically get away with doing bugger all! I had a 1 to 1 with her by phone yesterday and she was asking me loads of questions about progress on a project she's asked me to do but i just had to blag it as i haven't done much at all!

My eyes are still irritating me as my lens seems to be going blurry in my left eye but think it may be because eyes change shape etc and dry out i think when preggers!

BTW i notice we are both due on the same day! yippeeeeee!

OK i have all of a suden just gone really tired, headachy (again) and nauseous :-(

I can smell hotdogs and onions from the canteen downstairs but can't decide if they make me feel sick or feel hungry.....?????????

Bless you hun, try and eat something small and see if that doesn't upset your stomach too much xxd

ooo hotdogs with loads of onions, lush! could eat one of them right now. i have sausage and mash with onion gravy and veg for tea tonight so close enough for me.

i have prawns in marie rose sause with pasta and salad for lunch, opted for the healthy option today, did get a fruit salad and cinnamon whirl for later though :)

Oooo that sounds lovely

For lunch I had pasta with tomato and basil sauce. Unfortunately it didn't stay down for ong. Just sat there and sobbed tbh as I feel so drained :( x

I have just eaten a freshly cooked baguette with hotdogs, onions and ketchup and it was deeeeelish! I think i felt a bit sick coz i was hungry!

I have a bag of satsumas, 2 apples and a banana on my desk but all i want is chocolate now!

Sooooooooooooooo tired and sleepy!

Can't be arsed to do any exercise tonight but i have too and OH says it will do me the world of good. Am therefore thinking of 30 mins jogging on the treadmill so that will have to do!

What's everyone else's exercise routine like? DO you go a few times a week or not or what????

i could send you the wispa i have in my desk if you like lol

as for exercising, ive not done a lot the last few weeks with feeling delicate, so back on it in a few weeks time to start jogging again and get back on the cross trainer and bike

I had a cheese and onion pasty https://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-eatdrink020.gif it is cold and wet here today so I deserved it :dohh:

I also bought a chocolate and coconut flapjack for later... and have scoffed that already :blush:

Think I may be having salad for supper...

i could send you the wispa i have in my desk if you like lol

as for exercising, ive not done a lot the last few weeks with feeling delicate, so back on it in a few weeks time to start jogging again and get back on the cross trainer and bike

Hey hun - I would LOVE that wispa you have in your desk!!!! EXCEPT i couldn't actually do that to a fellow preggo as you will need it at some point!

i bought myself some maltesers which I am just munching my way through.....they are deeeelish too! (just like the hotdawwwg!)

BTW Jellytots is it you who's doing the great north run?? Were you asking about the marathon several pages ago?? It was awesome and so glad I did it but finding it REALLY hard to run now! Went out on sat and tried to do my usual 4.5 mile route but had to walk after 4 miles and was knackered!!! everything just hurt soooo bad!

No idea what to have for my tea tonight either now..........

yummmm id love some malteasers now :haha: im feeling so sicky i wish i knew if eating would help or not :wacko:

aidens mummy :hugs: i hope you feel better soon

my first scan is 2mor ladies!! im so excited and nervous at the same time.. i just hope there is a hb and growing bean..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->