June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

today i have had in this order:
A crunchie bar (yes, the chocolate)
a pack of Frisps
bag of skittles
bag of malteasers
ham roll
pack of doritos
Two lollipops
can of sprite.

Ive just been sick, however i think its probably more to do with how much ive eaten than MS! im going to be such a heffer at this rate!

Physio tonight for my leg pains, hoorah! x

today i have had in this order:
A crunchie bar (yes, the chocolate)
a pack of Frisps
bag of skittles
bag of malteasers
ham roll
pack of doritos
Two lollipops
can of sprite.

Ive just been sick, however i think its probably more to do with how much ive eaten than MS! im going to be such a heffer at this rate!

Physio tonight for my leg pains, hoorah! x

haha this made me giggle!

I have had:

Shreddies
Small pot of Cold Custard
Weatherspoons Veggie Chips and Chips
Weatherspoons Apple, Pear and Raspberry Crumble and More Custard

I am going to cinema tonight so out for tea too, will be the most I have eaten since I found out I was pregnant!

Anyone else got absolutly no moitivation! I mean like uber tired? I just cannot be bothered with anything at the moment and its driving me mental!

Hey Emma - I have ZERO motivation!!! My secondment boss is in London and I'm in Leeds which means that i can basically get away with doing bugger all! I had a 1 to 1 with her by phone yesterday and she was asking me loads of questions about progress on a project she's asked me to do but i just had to blag it as i haven't done much at all!

My eyes are still irritating me as my lens seems to be going blurry in my left eye but think it may be because eyes change shape etc and dry out i think when preggers!

BTW i notice we are both due on the same day! yippeeeeee!

Same day and both in yorkshire! - im in Howden (near Hull/Goole)

What's worse is a friend is taking me to nandos tonight, and I'm starving already! Haha! What you going to see? Not been to the flicks in months! X

What's worse is a friend is taking me to nandos tonight, and I'm starving already! Haha! What you going to see? Not been to the flicks in months! X

Either Footloose or 3d lionking! I want to see lion king! x

Not pregnancy related but I love this song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NFV8dHrZYM&ob=av2n

ill have a listen once im home! lion king....i dont think my hormones could cope. id be sobbing. xx

I HAVE A BABY!!! Such relief to see the little raspberry on the screen! The scan went really well - measuring at 8w2d, 1.67 cm, hb was around 190. All looks good! I'm so, so, so relieved. I'll post pics tonight when I get home!

P.S. All this talk of food has me so jealous! I'm still on the saltines diet with occasional pasta (no sauce) and ice cream. I've lost 4-5 lbs! Had my first projectile vom this morning in the bedroom while trying to chug the liquid necessary for the scan. Pretty awful. Luckily it wasn't too much, but DH was pretty grossed out. I think it's good for him to see what I do all day :) hahaha

Hello JuneBugs :wave:

Loving all this talk of food - I have been craving very naughty things! :devil:

Had a cornish pasty for lunch (not too bad) followed by a half a bright purple cupcake (shared with daughter - she was not impressed! :brat:).

But my absolute heaven was some sour strawberry laces! I'm telling myself that they are good for MS... but actually they are just YUM :happydance::wohoo:

P.S. All this talk of food has me so jealous! I'm still on the saltines diet with occasional pasta (no sauce) and ice cream. I've lost 4-5 lbs! Had my first projectile vom this morning in the bedroom while trying to chug the liquid necessary for the scan. Pretty awful. Luckily it wasn't too much, but DH was pretty grossed out. I think it's good for him to see what I do all day :) hahaha

Oh no - poor you! Hopefullly it will only last for a few more weeks. :hugs: Hope the scan went well :thumbup:... Just saw your previous post. Glad scan went well - how exciting. Can't wait to get a date for my fisrt one... will still be a while though.

OMG i have never seen the lion king and never seen a 3D movie either so think i will need to drag OH there!!

Just found out i need to go to london on Sunday now as need to be in London for a meeting at 8.30am.....there goes my plan to have a lazy sunday lunch in the pub with OH......

Oooo that sounds lovely

For lunch I had pasta with tomato and basil sauce. Unfortunately it didn't stay down for ong. Just sat there and sobbed tbh as I feel so drained :( x

awww hunny....try not to let it get you down.....are you still in your pj's?? You have a lot going on in your life and in your body so sometime you just have to allow yourself to have these moments....it's ok to sob but just tell yourself you will feel sorry for yourself for a specified period of time and then you will draw a line under it and carry on!

It's totally normal but having a 3 year old too can't help! Just enjoy the down time, have your sob, have a cuddle with little Aiden and hopefully that will make you feel better.....

...unfortunately though i don't have any special anti-sickness advise :-(

Hope you feel better soon......... xoxo

i could send you the wispa i have in my desk if you like lol

as for exercising, ive not done a lot the last few weeks with feeling delicate, so back on it in a few weeks time to start jogging again and get back on the cross trainer and bike

Hey hun - I would LOVE that wispa you have in your desk!!!! EXCEPT i couldn't actually do that to a fellow preggo as you will need it at some point!

i bought myself some maltesers which I am just munching my way through.....they are deeeelish too! (just like the hotdawwwg!)

BTW Jellytots is it you who's doing the great north run?? Were you asking about the marathon several pages ago?? It was awesome and so glad I did it but finding it REALLY hard to run now! Went out on sat and tried to do my usual 4.5 mile route but had to walk after 4 miles and was knackered!!! everything just hurt soooo bad!

No idea what to have for my tea tonight either now..........

too late anyways, the wispa has now gone lol :)

yep im doing the gnr, was meant to be doing it this year but deferred to next year. im hoping i will be able to keep my fitness up to be able to still go straight into training once the baby is born, obviously if i have a c-section then its a different kettle of fish, but i got my place in the ballot so unlikely to ever get that again if i dont run it. im waiting for my sudden bursts of energy til i do anything though, just want to go to bed as soon as i get in at the moment which probably doesnt help with these dark nights.
ive been going for brisk walks etc when i can on an afternoon to get some fresh air, that is defo doing something as i was in considerable pain the next morning, way too many hills round here.
have you tried slowing your pace down by a minute or so per mile? that should help you keep up the distance, you need to start slowing it down when you are pregnant anyway, sure ive read something in the last year in runners world on that. will have to have a look for the article again.

I HAVE A BABY!!! Such relief to see the little raspberry on the screen! The scan went really well - measuring at 8w2d, 1.67 cm, hb was around 190. All looks good! I'm so, so, so relieved. I'll post pics tonight when I get home!

OMG that's FAB news hun!!! You may not be able to keep any food down but at least you have happy healthy baybeeeeeee! xoxo

To anyone who;s interested, i've had:

bacon sandwich
satsuma
apple
small bunch of grapes
3 hotdogs in a baguette with onions and ketchup
bag of maltesers

i now want more....

i have decided i'm having a tin of pea&ham soup with bloomer bread for my tea after a mini run!!

yey! thats fab news chick.

wow its really hard to keep up on this thread and keep up on arrse aswell lol
honestly i am doing work aswell, i blame the adminers for giving me the link to a funny thread.

Congrats on a successful scan! You must be so happy. :happydance:

YEEEEEEEEEY! :D So pleased for you Cricket! I don't know about you, but for me it all became much more 'real' after the scan! Can't wait for pics! You must be soooo happy! If you had you drink water then I'm guessing your scan was abdominal?? Sorryyoure feeling so sick, I hope it eases off soon! :D

Urgh, I'm having such a hard time with my job. Like I said, I'm on my feet for 6 hours and I just can't do it. I'm so tired and sick I just want to cry and quit. Meh.

Cricket. So happy for you! With a HB like that I predict a girl already!!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->