June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

god i feel utterly pants, i nearly cried when i got home and realised i have so much housework to do.
managed to microwave tea and now all tucked up in bed with not feeling too well.
there is a massive thunder and lightning storm outside and im rather scared being at home on my own. got my torch on standby aswell as the rest of my dairy milk and a big glass of squash. this place is renowned for powercuts so im praying that doesnt happen tonight.

just had a call off hubby to cheer me up, he was speaking to his parents earlier and they have told us they are going to buy us the pram i want, im so so happy, then also one of hubsters aunties has said she would like to buy us something too, then also all of his brothers and sister want to aswell so i have to get a list together of everything i need so they can pick. its all soo lovely im now crying for different reasons to earlier lol.

hope everyone else is having a good evening.

Awwww snuggle down and get some rest jelly tots, you deserve it!!! X

Ahhh Cricket thats great news!!
Hope you feel better soon Jelly tots.
I have been to the gym tonight, and now got major heartburn xx

BabyD well done for goung to the gym! I KNOW how hard that is so well done!
I didn't go in the end......had a jacket spud for tea and now about to eat MIL home made jam bun :)

god i feel utterly pants, i nearly cried when i got home and realised i have so much housework to do.
managed to microwave tea and now all tucked up in bed with not feeling too well.
there is a massive thunder and lightning storm outside and im rather scared being at home on my own. got my torch on standby aswell as the rest of my dairy milk and a big glass of squash. this place is renowned for powercuts so im praying that doesnt happen tonight.

just had a call off hubby to cheer me up, he was speaking to his parents earlier and they have told us they are going to buy us the pram i want, im so so happy, then also one of hubsters aunties has said she would like to buy us something too, then also all of his brothers and sister want to aswell so i have to get a list together of everything i need so they can pick. its all soo lovely im now crying for different reasons to earlier lol.

hope everyone else is having a good evening.

Awwwwww hunny bless you!!!! I have my fingers and toes crossed that you don't have a power cut...that's the last thing you need!
Brilliant news about the pram and all the other pressies you get to pick now too!
Maybe someone could treat you to a one off big clean to get the house ship shape.....there's nothing worse than coming home to a messy house with lots of jobs to do....sometimes you do just need to lock yourself away and forget about it! Its not going anywhere so no need to worry about it!

I am very lucky as MIL is retired and lives 2 miles away and comes and cleans for us once a week....she'll do all our washing and ironing too which is JUST AMAZING!!! I do realise how lucky i am though!!!

Have a lovely night in bed hun and get a nice night sleep!
I'm looking forward to my hot water bottle! xoxo

I have booking apt tomorrow and i am scared.........

wooooooohooooo congrats on the scan cricket :happydance:

Hey abic77 why are you scared of your booking appointment tomorrow? I have mine tomorrow too at 1:30. Which reminds me i need to phone my mother to get the list of the family medical history!

Evening ladies
Just wanted to pop in on my phone and say hi! Sooo tired, could sleep right this second! Sickness not been too bad today so that's good. Glad I'm not at work tonight, I'd never be able to stay awake!

Catch up soon x

Hey abic77 why are you scared of your booking appointment tomorrow? I have mine tomorrow too at 1:30. Which reminds me i need to phone my mother to get the list of the family medical history!

Omg mines at 1.30 too!!
I am just scared of all the tests and what they will tell me I guess....just want everything to be fine!

I still have not got my booking in appointment through, the midwife I saw at the surgery was only temporary so don't know who to ring to find out?xx

Omg FULL ON thunder & lightening here in Leeds too!
Me & Oh just we're looking out patio doors at the rain & a huge lightening bolt shot out the sky (appeared to) hit the house opposite and the 2 of us just ran around the room screaming grabbing each other and screaming some more like huge big babies!!!!
V stressful, scary but funny at the same time!!

Jelly tots-hope its not like this in Lincolnshire for u hun!

Omg mines at 1.30 too!!
I am just scared of all the tests and what they will tell me I guess....just want everything to be fine!

hey hun everything will be fine, please dont stress. Im kinda glad someone else will be going through the same thing at the exact same time as me tomorrow. Will be thinking of you tomorrow, good luck to both of us x

Omg mines at 1.30 too!!

hey hun everything will be fine, please dont stress. Im kinda glad someone else will be going through the same thing at the exact same time as me tomorrow. Will be thinking of you tomorrow, good luck to both of us x

Definitely Hun...good luck to u too....will try and check in afterwards to let u know how it went!

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

I still have not got my booking in appointment through, the midwife I saw at the surgery was only temporary so don't know who to ring to find out?xx

Hey chick-I would just call the surgery, tell them how preggers you are and that you need a booking apt...they say u should have it between 8-10 weeks so they should get u in soon as!!

At my surgery they only do apts on weds afternoons which I thought was a bit strange????

Good luck hope u get the apt soon :)

Does anyone know if they will confirm the pregnancy at my booking apt tomoz?

Also-will I need to trim & tidy down below before my apt??:blush:

Abic at my first appointment last time they tested a urine sample but guess that was for infection, not sure if they do a pg test? They do all kinds of blood tests though so maybe its one of those, I dunno.

Forgot to say I got some maternity bras today and I've gone up a cup and backsize, now 38e! No wonder my bras were digging in!!.

Ooh I'm an olive!! Happy 9 weeks to meee! This is flying by this time around x

Good luck with your appointments tomorrow abic77 and TrAyBaby!

Hope you have a good rest Jellytots - and enjoy your dairy milk (I'm very jealous)!

Hey chick-I would just call the surgery, tell them how preggers you are and that you need a booking apt...they say u should have it between 8-10 weeks so they should get u in soon as!!

At my surgery they only do apts on weds afternoons which I thought was a bit strange????

Good luck hope u get the apt soon :)

Yeh my surgery only do appointments on a Thursday afternoon! Very strange..she did say last time that I can have my appointments at a nearer surgery if I wanted, which I would prefer as the midwife I had last time works in the surgery round the corner from me and she was really good, plus she knows all about the problems I had last time round!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->