• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Well I went to Boots and decided not to buy anymore tests. I have a shed load of ic's at home and did one this morning and there was a line there, faint but a line! I can't put myself through the stress of something coming up that I'm not looking for. I will let this ride out and what will be will be :flower:

Well I went to Boots and decided not to buy anymore tests. I have a shed load of ic's at home and did one this morning and there was a line there, faint but a line! I can't put myself through the stress of something coming up that I'm not looking for. I will let this ride out and what will be will be :flower:

Good for you. even at 3+ on clearblue my ICs were still faint! so if they are darkening, you got better ones than me! im all out now. so going to try and be a good girl... lol x

You are one strong woman!!

Laura when I say the line on the ic is faint I mean faint!! But a line is a line right?! And seeing it makes me feel better. Plus I spoke to my mum on the way there and she said Gemma your tired and feeling nauseous why would you need to spend more money on tests to tell you what you already know......your pregnant :haha: And she's right I am at work and would have done it as soon as I got back to the office and then would have worried if it wasn't as dark as I expected!!!
I may not be as strong next week Struth :wacko:

yeah, mine never got darker particularly. a little, but not much, not nearly as dark as the control line. your mum is right, im one of those people that doesnt like not knowing anything, i find it hard to live by the "what will be will be" motto. I feel that as long as im aware something isnt as it should be, then i will be able to protect myself more should the worst happen.
I REFUSE to spend the next 9 months worrying so much, i cant get any work done! lol
As soon as this scan is out the way, i will relax, and i hope we all will. So we can start to enjoy this, and spend our time talking about the positive things to come, rather than potentially scaring each other into bankrupcy! haah! x

Ha ha ha!!! I wish I was having a scan earlier, I have to wait until 10-12weeks :shrug:

only cos im paying for it! company called babybond, they have branches all over. 99 quid tho! but i think they give you a pic too....
x

Ooh really?? I'm gonna have a look for them now and see if one in my area. Will have to see if dh will go for it though x

i ahd one booked before when i had MC. have to put £30 deposit down, but they refunded it once i told them what had happened, they were really lovely about it on the phone x

Ahh that was nice of them. I just had a look and there is a clini very near to me so I will see how I get on.
Is anyone else feeling ridiculously tired?? :sleep:

yep feeling very tired, cant wait to go home tonight and just sleep.
although trying to revise for my exam i have in the morning but cant concentrate at all. not been able to all day in fact

It's ridiculous isn't it!! I feel like I shouldn't be feeling like this as I'm only 4 weeks but can't help it!
Can't concentrate on work at all, early night for all of us lol

I'm getting nervous now with all this progression talk! I ran out of FRERs yesterday after seeing a lovely dark line progression and getting a 'Pregnant' on a digi. I was going to leave it at that as it seemed all good, now you guys have me thinking I should run out and buy more!?!? I did as much reading as possible yesterday and most sites said that the darkness of the line is so dependent on things such as concentration of pee, if you've had caffeine or the amount of dye in the tests. Is it really necessary for me to keep testing or be happy that my line yesterday was the darkest yet?? I'm waiting for my blood results from my dr.... HURRY UP!!!!! Then I'll speak to them about the next steps, yey!!!

NO don't take anymore tests!!!! I am exactly the same as you and I really don't think you need to spen anymore money on tests. Like you say there are so many variables around how dark the line is. Your pregnant and that's all you need to know x

And yeah, I'm constantly tired too- urgh!!!

Don't they say this is the baby preparing you for no sleep when their born :haha:

NO don't take anymore tests!!!! I am exactly the same as you and I really don't think you need to spen anymore money on tests. Like you say there are so many variables around how dark the line is. Your pregnant and that's all you need to know x

Thanks, that makes me feel better! :-D

maybe lol, my best friend just had her baby last week and is already suffering with no sleep at all with archie being up every hour for a feed.

as with progression testing, im only using the last of my ic's up and not buying anymore, once my digi gets here and i get the desired result i'll be happy and leave it be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->